Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:26 pm
((If it'll load! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:27 pm
((IIIIIICCY!! sad ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:29 pm
((FLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FANGIRL SQUEES* rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm
(( rofl Flame ain't even on! rofl

... ninja

.... stare

...stay way from my man! stressed

eek redface I mean...UH....s**t.... sweatdrop ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:43 pm
*foregoing any further use of the phone, she figured L was behind not having an outside connection. Refusing to sit around in all her glory until the b***h saw fit to stop by, she stands up and pads across the room to the door, swinging it wide and walking out into the hallway, down to the nurses station. Shocked, the nurses and orderlies just stared at her, slack jawed. Smirking, she sauntered up to the desk, crossed her arms over her chest and leaned over*

Where is L?

Ex- Excuse me Miss?

*chuckles* I said, Where. Is. L? As you can very well see, I'm naked and I haven't a thing to wear. Now, unless you plan on starting a nudist colony, which I have no problem heading, I'd advise you to get L out here and get her now.

*turning her back to the desk and nurses, she leans back, arms still crossed over her chest and crosses one leg over the other, waiting patiently for L*

*nurses whispering*

She can't stand out here like that! Do you know what would happen to us if she was seen?

What, you gonna tell her to go back to her room? Do you not remember who she's here with? I want no parts of being on eithers bad side.

But- but the doctors-?

PFT! You're just worried that your sugardaddy Dr. Zeigler will walk in and see her, thus booting you out the running! rofl

*a slight thunk can be heard*

OW! Dammit, just for that I ought to page him! stressed

*snickering, she leaves the nurses to their own devices, still propped against the desk in her birthday suit. She's pleased when she hears one of them call L and tell her what's going on at the station*

{{ rofl You two are incorrigible}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:45 pm
((LOL! But you luffs both of us to pieces! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 pm
((-We're- incorrigible? Pffft. rolleyes xd ))

L gets a phonecall from the nurses station, neutral "Hello?"
"We have a situation down at the nurses' station."
"...How is that my problem?"
"It's the girl you brought in."
"...So? I'm failing to see how this is my problem."
sweatdrop "She's...she's standing out here n-naked..."
L skips a beat, "Are you all dense, get her a hospital gown."
"I...I don't think that's the kind of clothes she's talking about, ma'am."
L rolls her eyes, rolleyes this is why she never dealt with divas, "Have ya'll seen to my girl yet?"
"...what girl? The...the naked one?"
L slams her fist down on something, ":X NO YOU DIPSHIT! I called the nurse button in Flame's room 15 minutes ago! He could have been in there dying! This is supposed to be the best damn hospital in the country! I better get the type of service I am paying for, do you hear me!? scream "
eek "Yes...yes, ma'am...I'm... gonk I'll get right on it!"
"Good. Now tell Icy I will get her and the boys some clothes in due time. For now, tell her to borrow some of dame's." She hangs up the phone.
"Uh... sweatdrop , yes..." The nurse goes back out to Icy, "Miss...Ms. L said that she will get you and "the boys" some clothes in due time and that in the meantime to borrow some from a person she called "dame"." The nurse continues to stand there awkwardly trying purposefully not to look at Icy's...uh...nakedness... sweatdrop

dame resumes her former seat, trying her best to ignore Flame and shooting texts back and forth to Kat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 pm
*from a mysteriously darkened corner of the nurses station a camera flash can be seen and a shadowy figure races accross the room and jumps out the nearest window giving a thumps up as he starts to fall* Mission accomplished.

((you're not naked... you have a towel on your head mrgreen ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I LOVE you Kai!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 pm
-still confused as to what transpired between L and dame, he furrows his brow as dame stalks into his bathroom, slamming the door. I just don't get that Barney-haired chic! Just how in hell is she going to be mad at me when I called her on her bullshit? rolleyes And just what the hell was that between her and L?

When L comes over, rubbing her fingers across him as if he was some type of dirty boy, he just watched her in amusement, ultimately bored with the whole overrated, high-falluting, more devilish than the devil himself facade she likes to put on. He yawns big and loud, showing her just how uninterested he was, until she leaned in close and whispered to him. Watching her with knowing eyes, he didn't take his eyes off her until the door closed behind her. Shaking his head, he tries to run down his list of resources mentally, wondering what favors he could call in.

Just then, dame walks out of the bathroom, looking rather tired and haggard. Though he wanted to brow beat her, he knew he'd get no where, especially with the way she was looking. Sighing, he stood up and faced her*

You look like you're about to pass out. Have you had any sleep since the rescue mission?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:12 pm
Kairanha
*jumps out the nearest window giving a thumps up as he starts to fall* Mission accomplished.

((you're not naked... you have a towel on your head mrgreen ))

{{ rofl rofl rofl }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:17 pm
((Barney haired chic?!!? stressed scream crying ))

"Yes," she gives a very clipped answer, not looking up from her phone. "I slept that..." she looks down at her lap, trying not to look despondent and says softly, "that night for a while." She returns her attention back to her phone, grimacing at a text Kat sends and sends one quickly back stressed , speaking in a harder voice, "And I slept on the plane ride over." Her phone flashes and she screams at the phone, "I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH HIM!! stressed scream " ... eek redface sweatdrop stressed Then she realises she yelled that ********..." she mutters, sending a text.

EDITED

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 pm
*turning, she drops her arms to her sides and faces the nurse. As she blathers on about what L said, the one thing that stuck out was a name. Wait, did she just say dame? Dame's here? What the- The ******** is she doing here? As far as the Jamaicans and I are concerned, her job is done! Scowling, she glares at the nurse, making her stumble backwards and back behind her desk, sitting down clumsily. Growling, she stalks off down the hallway, feeling the eyes of the orderlies burning holes in her backside.

Swiveling around on her heel, she stares daggers at them. Flinching, they took off down the hallway quickly in the opposite direction, rounding the corner and not looking back. Back in her room, she flops down in the recliner by the window, her good arm over her head and twirling her hair between her fingers, kicking her feet up on the sill. Eyebrows knitted closely together, she worked her jaw fervently as she tried to figure out what that b***h was doing in Switzerland*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 pm
{{Hey, you're as purple as that blasted dinosaur so I calls it as I sees it}}

-refusing to let her grate his nerves with that "I'm so hard" routine, he sighs when he catches the slight change in pitch of her "I am woman, hear me b***h!" and pinches the bridge of his nose-

stressed Look. Damn wherever you slept and for however long you slept. I'm looking at you right now and you look de-....

-before he could finish his sentence, she screams out, catching him off guard and causing him to take a step back. Then, the words registered and he quirked an eyebrow, wondering just who was she texting and who was the "him" that she didn't want to sleep with. Knowing she'd flip if he asked, he decides to brush it off, for now-

eek confused ....As I was saying, you look dead on your feet and in need of a few winks. I need to go and check on my men anyway, so why don't you lay down and get some rest? I'll be gone a while, so you don't have to worry about me coming back before you wake up. Though.... twisted

-unable to help himself, he smirked deviously. Waving any type of protests off before she could start in, he shrugged into his robe, wincing at the pain shooting in his side and back, and walked out of the room, a very slight limp now evident in his swagger-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 pm
(( gonk crying You don't like my hair? crying ))

"I'm not sleeping in your bed, Flame," she says quietly as he walks out the door. Reading Kat's text, she quickly darts out the door, "Hey Flame! Turn around a second and be still! Kat wants to know how you look!" She snaps a picture before he can protest and sends it quickly to Kat. "Thanks!" she starts walking back into the room.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games