Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 pm
Fryma sighed and hugged Kori, too. "Are you both okay," he asked, referring to Maria and Kori.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 pm
Maria nodded, but Kori was too busy huddled against Moni and Maria to speak, worrying Moni as he looked at Aether, trying to figure out what to do.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:35 pm
Fryma watched him worriedly. This was the second time in one day this spirit had terrified Kori, a spirit that was very hard to terrified. "I don't know what to do, Kori," he said softly, apologetically.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:50 pm
Moni nodded and looked at Maria pleadingly, who got an idea and took out some matches, taking a stick and setting the end on fire. "We'll find a safe spot where the fire won't spread, and he can get warm there." She told them.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:59 pm
Fryma nodded. "There might be secluded spot by the river. We can make a circle of rocks and set a fire in it that he can sit in or by and get warm." He led the way to where the spot was and started fire circle, digging a small trench around the circle to make sure no sparks accidentally started a forest fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:27 pm
Moni gathered sticks on the ground to help feed the flame, and Kori curled close to the fire, shivering. MOni rubbed his back soothingly. "c-c-cold..." He managed.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:48 pm
Fryma added more sticks to the fire, trying to build it up large enough to keep Kori warm. "I'm sorry, Kori. We're trying to get a bigger fire."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:50 pm
Kori nodded gratefully and Moni hugged him along with Maria to help warm him up. Finally, they had a nice, scalding fire and Korii's tremors lessened, and he seemed to be sighing in relief.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 pm
Fryma sat with them, blocking the wind from blowing at Kori's back. He wasn't going to say anything out loud, but he was scared. He was terrified that Grelda was going to come back and try to take over his forest as Kori had said earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:42 pm
Kori curled closer and smiled as he calmed down a bit more, though Moni could tell that Fryma was scared.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:25 pm
"I think we're safe for now," Fryma said reassuringly, more to himself than to anyone else. "Maria, could you come block the wind from Kori's back? I'm going back to the house for a little bit. I'll be back as soon as possible." He stood abruptly and started towards the tree house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:58 pm
Kori winced and helped look after Maria and Kori, who was now holding a bit of fire in his hands and smiled, soon completely fine. Moni looked towards where Fryma had gone, worried.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 pm
Fryma came back after a long time looking a little more relaxed. He smiled when he saw Kori was better. "Sorry I was gone so long. I was strengthening the protection spells around our home. We should be pretty safe. I also strengthened the protection around you practice clearing, though I'm not sure how effective they'll be. My power's pretty limited.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 pm
They nodded and Moni felt a little better, but unsure of what could cheer him up right now... then he was tackled by he large cub, smiling as they wrestled. When the cub bit down on his neck lightly, he stilled, to let the cub know that it would be bad for him to bite harder, but it would mean death for prey. The cub let go and nuzzled him, purring.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:06 pm
Fryma smiled as he watched them. Sweetie was getting big, fast. He twitched in surprise when Maria let out a squeal of delight and went to hug the cub, shouting, "Sweetie, you're back. I missed you."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff