Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 pm
(LOLz, I know right?)
I groaned as I started to open my eyes, I then see Kyo-kun holding me & looking very worried, "I will be, once my dizzy spell stops......" I tell him with a smile.
I groaned as I got up, "Guh.......Kisa......" I then looked around to find that I was alone in a open field, "KISA!!!!!" I yelled trying to find her, I then finally see her, a little ways off, "KISA!" I shouted to her before running over to her, as fast as I could.
I was out like a light bulb.
I woke up by Naruto & Neji, "Uh.......why does this have to happen......though I'm sorta glad I'm back though......"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:16 pm
Kisa fell on her knees and began to cry she knew where she was...yes..she knew.

Kyo sighed, "I see...well mind telling me where we are?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:04 pm
Once there I bent down beside her, "Kisa-san, are you alright?" I asked her, worried about her.
I looked around then told him sheepishly, "Your.......in mine and Naruto's world now....Kyo-kun......"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm
"s**t..is that so?" Kyo muttered and sighed.Kisa shook slightly and looked at him, "I...I wana go home...." She was simply fearing her own life...this place was dangerous for a person like her. Not only that..but she would miss everyone. At the moment she was considering Gaara's feelings.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:01 pm
"Yes......." I say as I sit up feeling oozy, "I don't know why I so dizzy right now..."
I rubbed her back gently, "Don't worry Kisa-san, I'll find a way to get you back home!" I told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 pm
"I think i saw Kisa around us when we were sent here....we have to go find her...this is no place for me or her.." He sighed and helped her up on her feet and began walking where he thought Kisa was.

Kisa nodded and wiped her tears away. "Where are we? Exactly?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:07 am
I nodded, "Alright....." I then followed him to find them.
I looked around, 'Alright, judging by this field, we are close to the land of mist......how did we end up here?', "......close to the land of mist, Kisa-san....." I tell her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:09 am
"Um..is it bad that we're close to the land of mist?" She asked him not too sure.

Kyo sighed, "You know where exactly we are Sara?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:00 am
"Well.......we're close to the land of Mist......which is not where we where before, how the hell?!" I mutter looking bewilder at all of this.
"I don't know........." I muttered to her, but was on guard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:42 pm
Kisa stood close to him and looked around feeling as if people were staring at them.

Kyo nodded and grabbed her hand, "Lets go look for the others."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:30 pm
I blushed, but nodded, "Alright!" I then let him lead me to find the others.
I put a arm around her, "It's alright, I'm here..." I looked to my left to see a shadow dissapear, "Who ever you are, come out!" I growled only to hear a thud.
"Oww!..........darn it! what's the big idea Sasuke!" I growled as I landed on my butt.
I rolled my eyes at him, before muttering, "A sucker for romance aren't you?"
"...........whatever...........at least we found the kazekage...." I muttered landing beside them.
I cocked an eye brow at them, before shaking my head at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:33 pm
Kisa blushed and looked away when she heard Sasuke's comment. "C-can w-we go now?"

Kyo spotted the others and sighed a sigh of relief, "There they are."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 pm
I looked over to see Kyo & Sara walking hand in hand towarrds us, "Kyo-kun, Sara-san!!!!!!!!!" I say happily as I try to run towarrds them, but something held me back, ok two, them being Neji & Sasuke, "Let me go!"
"They don't need you jumping on them, like a crazed lunatic!" I say annoyed while still holding him.
"Sasuke is right, if you don't stop, I'll make your arms not work for a while!" I added with a small growl.
I sweat dropped at all of this, "Lively as ever.....eh?" I then giggled while shaking my head at them.
"........yes.......they are......." I muttered with a small snicker at this.
I pouted, "Aww man!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:47 pm
Kisa was happy to see Kyo even though she didn't know if he even cared. She stayed quiet and by gaara's side.

Kyo sighed in annoyance. "Hey.." he muttered and reached the group.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:42 pm
((sorry it took me so long!!! i got grounded for having a bad grade in geometry but im bak for good!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Miroku watched as everyone was happy to be together but then he realized that three people were missing. "Uh where's Izon, Kanatta, and Kurukai?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff