Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 pm
Chione thought for a second. "Do you not want to do this?" She asked, her voice muffled by the pillow. "I am fine with it if you want to do it." She replied simply. "As of right now, I am here for your pleasure."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:00 pm
[Just the pillowcase, actually, not the whole pillow xP]
-----
"Alright..." Bomani said. He didn't exactly know how he felt about having her completely submit to him like this, but she wanted to.
He rubbed her backside for a moment, then spanked it without warning. It had enough force that she'd feel it but not be hurt. "Do you like this?" he whispered in a husky tone near her ear, spanking her again.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:03 pm
((Oh, wow, I'm out of it. xd Sorry about that.))

"Oh!" Chione exclaimed, not expecting him to spank her when he did. It seemed a bit harder than before, but not anything she couldn't bear. "Yes..." She replied, tilting her head up slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm
[No worries xD I'm tired too, and heading out soon.]
-----
Bomani grinned. "Remember, we're completely in private. Be as vocal as you like...if you like it, say it." he said, spanking her again. Then he did it a fourth time, adding a bit more force.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 pm
((Ok, I have to be going soon, too))

Chione moved a little on his legs. "Yes!" She said, louder now that he had encouraged her. The last spank she gave out what was between a moan and a scream, her hands before her clasping each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:13 pm
Bomani chuckled a little, hearing her moan/scream. "Well...it appears my lover likes it a little rough." he said, spanking her again. She had surprised him a little with how vocal she was already...then again, their first time they couldn't speak over a whisper.
He spanked her, this time putting a little more force into it...if he kept up this pace, he would soon get to as much force as he could do...he knew she'd stop him if he went too far though.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:19 pm
"Oh, Bomani!" Chione screamed, feeling him spank her again. Panting she smiled a little. "Well...rough isn't bad." She said, feeling her bottom begin to have a stinging sensation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:21 pm
"How hard do you want me to spank you?" Bomani asked, spanking her once more before rubbing her bottom a little, kissing her just behind her ear, nibbling on her earlobe as he awaited the answer.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 pm
"Like the last one. That was good..." Chione breathed, tilting her head a little toward him. "Bomani, I love you." She said softly, enjoying his nibbling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 pm
"I love you too, Chione." Bomani whispered into her ear. "I may be rough when we bed now...but know that I love you." he said, nibbling just once more on her ear and pulling away to begin spanking her as he'd done before.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm
Chione screamed with pleasure, bringing her head up as he spanked her. She no longer cared if anyone else heard them, or where they were. Breathing heavily her mind became slightly clouded by lust. "As long as that is what you want, Bomani." She said, stretching out a little more.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 pm
Bomani grinned. He spanked her a few more times, until her bottom was red. "Do you want me?" he whispered huskily near her ear. "Tell me how much you want me right now."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm
Turning a little Chione took hold of the waist of his pants. "I want you...badly." She breathed, pulling the waistline a little, hinting at what she wanted him to do. "So...badly..." Her tied hands moved along the waistline, her fingers grazing his torso as she did so.

((Have to go really soon.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 pm
[Alright. G'Night ^^]
-----
Bomani grinned, kissing her softly on the lips. "On one condition." he said. "We had to be quiet the first time. Now...I heard how much you liked the spanking...I want to hear how much you like this." he said, removing his shirt, then working at his pants.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 pm
((Goodnight, since I might suddenly just disappear. ^-^))

Smiling Chione nodded her head. "I won't hold anything back." She murmured, lifting her head and leaning in to find his lips. However, she missed and her lips landed on his shoulder, where she moved to his neck and began kissing and playfully nipping the skin there.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games