Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:32 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed, remembering some of the embarrassing things he must have caught her doing but didn't ask about it, afraid of the answer she'd get from him. He was truthful so she knew he wouldn't lie about what he saw unless it was truly mortifying.

"Well...I don't think I was particularly good at hiding it...so I assume that you were just unobservant." Evie smiled, poking him square in his chest.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:34 pm
Iago smiled. He had never seen her do anything embarrassing whenever he was there. He chuckled, looking at where she poked him for a moment.
"Can you remember something you did? I may have noticed it, but never payed attention to it." he said, smiling at her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought it over and remembered one when she was still new to the forge.

"There was once where I was first working at the forge and when I had crafted my first long sword...I remember twirling around with it and dancing with it as well. Then I remember not realizing it was a long sword and sticking it into my master's log book of all his customers. While trying to wrench it out, I think I took out a couple of pages." Evie blushed but grinned, knowing that it was a funny recollection.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:43 pm
Iago laughed, kissing her on the cheek. "Funny, but that's not what I meant." he said, smiling at her. "I meant something you did around me when you realized you had feelings for me, something like whenever I would stiffen up. What would you do?" he asked, smiling still.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie had started blushing an even brighter shade of red. She backed up out of Iago's arms and shook her head, covering her cheeks with her hands.

"Oh....how embarrassed I am now." Evie moaned, realizing that had she paid more attention to his words then she wouldn't have had to reveal such a fact to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Iago laughed, walking over to her again. He put his arms around her and kissing her softly on the lips.
"It's alright. Here, in exchange for that embarrassing story...I once accidentally embarrassed myself, and a foreign diplomat, when I was younger." he said, smiling at her.
"One day, the diplomat and my parents are having dinner. I come into the room, and bear in mind I'm a young child. I accidentally bump into a suit of armour inside the hall. Suddenly the suit tips forward and crashed into the diplomat, and he falls face first into a plate of mashed potatoes." he said, laughing.
"So you're not the only one with an embarrassing story." he said, smiling warmly at her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie listened quietly to Iago's story and grinned when he had finished. That was a rather funny story and she had to laugh lightly at it. She felt better about her own confession and thought of what she would so to reveal to him that she had fallen for him.

"Well....I would try to not meet your eyes and when I would I would become short of breath. Sometimes I would twiddle with my fingers and then I would make a lot of jabs at you and the royal family tradition at having an arranged marriage." Evie tried to think of more but couldn't.

"OH! I would have a habit of lingering around you when I could. Especially when taking measurements, I would be so nervous around you and yet I would love to touch you...even just taking measurements."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm
Iago smiled at her, kissing her on the lips softly. "Well, I can actually remember one time." he said, smiling still.
"You came up to do some measurements on me, and you had to get really close...you put your arms around me a little and I remember that, somehow, our lips got really close and I think they brushed together for a moment...you couldn't look at me straight for the rest of the time I was there." he said, smiling fondly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought back, trying to remember that moment that he spoke of and then found herself remembering that day. She blushed but smiled regardless.

"Yes...I remember that day. I remember running home practically and locking myself in my room. I felt so giddy...and I liked it even. I wanted it to happen again though I knew it wouldn't." Evie recalled. It was a very good memory, embarrassing moments happened to her often.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 pm
"Speaking of a bedroom..." Iago said, smiling and looking into her eyes. "The first time I saw you as a grown woman, and I realized I had feelings for you...I went home and lay awake at night, almost the whole night, thinking about you. I'm serious." he added, smiling.
"I wished so much could happen...I even dreamed once that we kissed and became lovers...this is my dream come true." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie knew what he was talking about. She remembered feeling exactly that way whenever she would lay eyes on him. She recalled that she had known him somewhat when he was younger, going through the awkward phase of life. Then one day Iago seemed to have become a man and she had fallen for his kind eyes and smile that made her heart melt.

"I had dreams of you as well....once we ventured to a meadow and you picked me up in your arms and spun me around. You called me Princess the entire time and we lived together at the castle. Everyone loved you...and everything was better. We had two children...both boys."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Iago smiled, kissing her lovingly on the lips. "My all time favourite was one when I was on the balcony of a room in the castle, leaning on the railing...and you walked up to me and stood next to me, your hand over mine. I saw you smile at me, and we put our arms around each other and kissed. That image of us kissing stayed with me for a long time." he said softly.
"I loved you so much, and you never seemed to be able to love me back...until by total chance, you kissed me on the cheek, and it snowballed into this." he said, kissing her again on the lips.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:35 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie longed for the perfect life and with Iabo, she had just that. The perfect life. It wasn't tainted by riches or fame, it was just her Iago and his kisses and embraces. That was all she needed to be happy. Truly happy. Evie remembered their first kiss in her forge...it had begun with her simply kissing him on the cheek and now look at where they were. They moved so quickly that it startled her. Was it possible for two people to fall in love so quickly? It seemed so...they were the physical embodiment of that fact.

"I never thought you could love me either...royals and commoners don't belong together. There were so many girls in the village more suited than I for you and they practically threw themselves at your feet. I could never understand why you did not pay them any mind. I thought they were all enviously beautiful. Only a fool would pass them up." Evie mused.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 pm
"Because, Evie, those girls didn't love me." Iago explained. He put his hand on her cheek.
"You did. They wanted me because I was a prince. You want me because of who I am." he explained. "They simply wanted the power, the fame, the fortune that came with being a princess...and you just want to be with me. Couple that with the other reasons, your beauty, your intelligence, and you've got the recipe for the perfect woman." he said truthfully, smiling.
"You may think they were enviously beautiful...but you...you were more than that. You were stunningly beautiful." he said softly. "Even in the smock you used to wear. Even when you were covered in soot from the forge, your beauty shone through. Hell, even when your face and arms glistened with sweat, you were beautiful." he said, kissing her on the cheek.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head with a smile as he spoke. Phrases like 'stunningly beautiful' or 'intelligent' didn't apply to her as it seemed to for Iago. She still believed that he would be better off with a woman like herself with more of a social standing but Evie would never give up Iago. Unless someone stuck a dagger through her heart and threw her away, she wouldn't let him go.

"You are too kind to me Iago...." Evie smiled, closing her eyes when his lips touched her cheek. He was too good to be real, she must have wished o enough fallen stars to be so privleged.

"I will wake every morning to you...that is my dream come true."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games