Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:19 pm
As she walked through the forest she past Elvandar. She continued until she finally reached the outskirts of the Kingdom. She now stood on vast feilds of grass. A portal appeared but before walking through it Scarlet said her final goodbyes to her home. "Goodbye to you all may you all live in peace," she whispered and walked into the portal and as she did it disappeared. She was now in her room that her aunt had given her.

Scarlet walked out and met her parents in the kitchen ready to go back to califronia. "I'm ready...lets go," she muttered and grabbed her lugage. The taxi was out side waiting and as the three got in it took off toward the airport. She was going to leave everything behind in Italy and try and forget everything that happened.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:24 pm
Raiem flew back to the forest with Ventura on his back. Once he got there instead of getting something he gave a loud screech causing another portal to appear. He threw Ventura through it.

Ventura looked around and recognized where he was. it was Scarlet's Aunt's living room.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:30 pm
Scarlet took a deep breath and walked into the airplane. Her parents were right behind her and sat down in the row in front of her. She looked out of the window waiting for the plane to take off. Leaving Italy would calm her, it would let her sort out all the mess she had going on in the inside. She gripped her shirt abover her heart and leaned her head on the back of the seat in front of her. "Time...all i need is time..." she quietly muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:33 pm
Ventura jumped on his Moped and rode of to the Air Port. The plane hadn't took of yet so that was good. He threw 200 dollars onto the counter where you bought the tickets and rand onto the flight only seconds before it lifted of.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Finally the plane took off, finally she could leave everything behind and start all over again, or at least start off were she left off. Maybe she would return someday, maybe she could go back as a whole new person. For now Scarlet just wanted to be alone to think to set her own mess of a feelings straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:41 pm
Ventura began to search for a seat. He walked for a minute before spotting Scarlet he walked up to her and sat down.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm
Scarlet kept her head down and knew it was ventura. "What do you want....more importantly why are you here," she sighed and said softly to him. She then thought to herself, why...why now...why can't i be left alone...even for a day or two...even for 5 minutes?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 pm
" Well I came here to tell you that i wouldn't bother you". Ventura said quietly to her.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 pm
Scarlet sighed when she heard his excuse. "Really...now tell me the real reason why you came here," she looked up and out the window looking at the slow wondering clouds. She thought to herself, Am i a cloud that roams around not really knowing it's perpouse in life? She sighed again and closed her eyes trying to again control the horrid feeling she felt inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:59 pm
" Ummm.....okay. I will". Ventura said facing her. " For ten years i've been trying to ask you this question.....". He said to her but he hesitated as he said question.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:04 pm
Scarlet finally looked over at him, "And what question is that?" Scarlet softly said wanting to get the conversation over with. Afterwards she would speed up time so that she would be back in california back in L.A. She closed her eyes again for a second when she felt a slight pain on her head. Then she looked at him waiting for him to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 pm
" Well you already know I like you....at least I think you do". Ventura said to her quickly. " I originally came to ask you out. But in now i've came to say i'll wait for you" He said calmly to her.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm
Scarlet sighed but when he finished she then sped up the time. The air plane already landed and Scarlet was out of her seat heading out of the plane. "It'd be foolish for you to wait," she said a bit coldly even though she didn't want to say it like that, she did. Her parents were out already and were waiting for her with her luagage. Time....time was the only thing she repeated to herself over and over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm
" And why would it be foolish". Ventura said to her. " And like I said before it's not good to keep your emotions bottled up in you".  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:26 pm
"It would be foolish because why like someone with no heart?" Scarlet simply said to him coldly. "Anyways im fine...and your not the only one who's told me that little story. I know what im doing and trust me when i say keeping my emotions bottled up is the best for everyone." Scarlet picked up her luagage and before leaving she looked at Ventura. Something about her look was different...her eyes were colder and her attitude as well. She through a peace sign at him and walked out the air port. She truly had left everything behind in Italy...even her true self.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games