Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

"Kai-kun... It's Ryu... I... I kinda need you."

Wait. What?
Kai did more than a figurative double take. It was close to a quadruple take. And Kai almost dropped his phone.
Not only was the voice that he heard from the last person he would ever expect to call him, but that voice wasn't jealously yelling at him about some stupid thing he did with Naoko.
Perhaps Naoko hadn't told Ryu about the alley incident after all, then...
But Kai never thought that Naoko was one to be so... untruthful about things, especially to Ryu. Deceit between himself and NAKO, Kai could understand, since their relationship wasn't the most orthodox type... But between Naoko and Ryu? Kai had honestly expected more.
Then again, Kai realized with a great pang of guilt and sadness that he hadn't even approached Ishi on the matter yet. He was still too cowardly to do that at the moment.

Just as he was about to reply, his phone buzzed to signify that he had just received a text. Why was everyone choosing to contact him now, right when his dinner was going so well? Kai had almost even managed to convince himself in there that he truly was forgiven, judging by his manager's demeanor. Almost.
But then Ryuukaze had to call and ruin Kai's oh so close chance of finding out for sure. And then now someone was sending him a text?
For one of the rare times in his life, Kai wished that he hadn't given people his number so he could meet them again. Then again, this was his non-personal phone, for people that he didn't particularly feel attached to yet. They were just everyday people that he had an interest in, but nothing more.

Sighing, Kai made a mental note to check out the text afterward, even though it'd be notifying him of that later when he would look down at his phone to switch off the conversation.
Now.
Back to the conversation...
... Which wasn't going to be as easy as Kai hoped.
How was he supposed to reply to that? Kai had indirectly caused Naoko much grief by perpetrating that incident in the alleyway, and now he was on the phone with Naoko's boyfriend? And to top it all off, Naoko's boyfriend needed him?

"Ryuukaze-san..."
A bit formal, considering what they had gotten up two upon their first encounter, but still, it just didn't feel right to Kai to say anything else. Kai would have used a first name if he knew Ryu's real name. But all he had was the stage name. Perhaps the formality came from the fact that Kai had almost fornicated with Ryu's ardent love interest in an alleyway not so long ago.
Perhaps.

"What do you need me for?"
Kai didn't think it was that polite to leave this dinner, especially when Izzy seemed so devastated, and it was partly Kai's fault, no matter what his manager said. And Kai also didn't especially want to leave the dinner that was just starting to get so amiable! Kai wanted to get closer to his manager, so that they could be friends, despite the rocky beginning.
Leaving this dinner suddenly was not in Kai's best interest for that goal.

Realizing that he sounded a bit rude and rushed, Kai added, "I mean, I would like some background to see what the issue is." Maybe it has something to do with Naoko...

((SF: Where do we gather from, Hugh?
HL: Wha—? Oh! From the buttocks!
SF: Yes, Hugh. Gather in from the buttocks!
xDDD))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amber eyes popped open, his posture straightening just a tiny bit at the sound of the voice.
When Naoko focused on Sai, the pianist smiled slightly, "Yeah well... no better way to get over something than write it down, ne?" he shrugged, fingers still sitting idly on the ivory keys.
He had poured out his soul in that song. Torn between love long lost, a caring soul, and a fiery whirlwind of passion... well... the musician hadn't known what to do really.
Things were changing...
And the young Oumori tended to not like change very much.
"So..." he began, focusing on his brother once more. "Ryu's alright then? With everything, I mean? He doesn't think I just up and abandoned him?"
That was, perhaps, Naoko's only fear.
He didn't want Ryu blaming himself, because it wasn't the violinist's fault at all! Naoko couldn't deal with his own problems, and his inability to deal with them was only creating more problems.
"I suppose I could have sent him a text that said you were holding me captive in your bedroom." the blond teased.
Having Sai there helped.
A lot.
Even if NAKO was loath to admit it.
As his fingers were pulled away from the keys, Naoko allowed his body to release its tension, letting Sai maneuver his hand however he pleased.
"You know..." the pianist whispered, thinking out loud. "That sounds awfully selfish when put that way..."
He couldn't help the light blush which raced across his cheeks as Sai pulled him back, pressing his soft shirt against the bare skin of Naoko's back. It was an odd... yet familiar sensation.
And Naoko could only wonder to himself, 'How come I always seem to be half naked around Sai?'
The answer became obvious as his lips were claimed in a soft yet endearing kiss.
It lasted a few moments, nothing more, but... it had, perhaps, the opposite reaction that Sai was wanting.
Naoko pulled away slowly, before turning his head to the side. "Gomen, niisan...
'That... that just makes me feel even more guilty...'
He couldn't say it aloud... but... well, it was the truth!
Untangling himself from his brother's embrace, Naoko stood, towel still wrapped expertly around his waist. He headed toward the closet, though the blush on his cheeks was still evident.
"I should get dressed..." NAKO whispered as he passed by Sai.

Doutte koto nai kaiwa no yaritori
Futoshita shunkan ni miseru shigusa
Wasure nai you nitte omowa nakute mo
Atashi no naka no dokoka ga chanto
Wow! Oh oh oh oh no no no no
Oboeteru YOU and ME

SO 1.2.3.4 hitotsu zutsu
1.2 STEP you sou yatte
Kimi no koto wo shitte ikitai no

1.2.3.4 hitotsu zutsu
1.2 STEP you sou yatte
Mou dare ni mo tomerarenaku natteku

~ ~ ~

Talking about nothing at all,
We acted in a moment and displayed our habits.
Though I don't have to remind myself not to forget,
From somewhere within me, fully...
Wow! Oh oh oh oh no no no no
I remember YOU and ME

SO 1.2.3.4, one by one
1.2 STEP you, in this way
I want to know you well

SO 1.2.3.4, one by one
1.2. STEP you, in this way
No one can stop me now

It was a blast of sound which Asato walked into.
Sound... music... lyrics... and Narcissus' melodic voice.
Only, it wasn't really the young man singing.
Sitting in a low comfy chair, bottle of expensive wine in one hand, Akihiko had his head tilted back to rest on the headrest of the chair itself... his own music video on the hotel room's television.
Add pay-per-view to the list of expenses...

"What can you not believe?" Akihiko asked, downing another gulp of the wine as his blue gaze focused intently on the man who had entered his domain.
Well okay, so maybe it really wasn't his... but he'd treated it as such. "So I needed a little information. Surely it wasn't that big of a... HEY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
Ah yes, an outburst brought on by the simple fact that he was being hauled bodily out of his comfortable chair and into the bathroom.
No wait, into the shower.
There was a sudden silence...

Then...
An explosion...

"KONO YAROU!"

Perhaps Hiroki was lucky. Perhaps he just had good timing or a perfect sense of his surroundings...
But either way, when Koyasu lunged at him angrily, and tripped... well... the man was lucky to catch himself before he could bang his head on the tile floor of the shower.
OF COURSE by this time... Akihiko was soaking wet, clothes and all.
And there was obvious murder in his eyes.
"I'm going... to kill you... you know that, right?" he asked, pushing him up.
Only to fall on his a**, slipping once more.
Fed up with his predicament, Narcissus leaned against the shower wall, glad that it was at least warm now.
"Unacceptable... grave disrespect... frivolous use of resources... yadda yadda yadda." his intense blue gaze focused on Hiroki. "You do realize I don't give a damn about what's acceptable and not, don't you? Yes, you're a resource, and I intend to use you as one. It's what you get paid for, damn it. Quit complaining." laughing darkly, Akihiko ran lithe fingers through his dark hair, pulling it back out of his eyes. He tilted his head back and placed a teasing smirk on his lips. "As for my expenses, I have a budget. I stick to that budget. It just happens that I spend a lot and make a lot. Don't lump me in with second rate trash like Nakai. He couldn't make as much money if his fans threw it at him."

Yep, Akihiko was still drunk. He knew he was drunk, which only served to send him into a fit of laughter.
Except that unlike most people, who would giggle or laugh like a jolly ol' Santa Claus.... Narcissus' laugh was menacing.
Not only that, but he had the gall to back up such a dark laugh, should anyone try him.

"I need good publicity, huh?" the man mused, pushing himself up and using the shower wall as a support.
He wasn't about to fall again.
"Tours aren't enough? Showing up at exclusive clubs and allowing a few photos isn't cutting it? Magazine shoots... press conferences... public appearances..." he smirked, "If you're about to ask me to volunteer and do charity work, then you can turn around and leave right now, Asato-kun."

Pushing past the man, Akihiko set the coffee down on the dresser, before pulling his shirt up over his head, tossing it to the floor. He then quickly grabbed a fresh pair of pants and a button up shirt. Of course, the man had little shame in stripping naked completely right there, wet clothes in a pile at his bare feet, and re-dressing himself.
Satisfied now, his ice blue eyes fell on Hiroki once more. "So. If you're finished lecturing me... mind giving me what I came here for?" Narcissus asked, before grabbing the coffee cup and sipping the warm contents.
Sobering up was never that hard for him... luckily...

(((OOC: Lyrics are from "Step YOU" by Ayumi Hamasaki. I always see Narcissus singing Ayumi Hamasaki songs for some weird reason. I can't see him sing Gackt songs which... is weird... since, you know, he looks like him! BTW, Kaikoloren's right! If you need an NPC, just ask! Hehehe...)))

(((HAHAHAHAHA! We're so weird, Gal! I had to put that in there when I was thinking about "TIME" before posting, hehehe. It was a must!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:22 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image
“I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.”

"Gomen Nakai...."
At this moment, if Ryu had been mobile, he would have curled into a ball.
"I know you're busy...but...but..." the violinist was fighting, choking back the tears, trying not to make himself sound like somebody's uke over the phone with the man who was supposed to be his rival.
"When you're free, could you perhaps come by my place? I...I'd like to talk with you..."
What he wanted to say was 'I need somebody to hold me...', but such words were nigh unlikely to pass from his cherub lips.
Unable to bring himself to speak further, he hoped that Kai would understand.

Even dominant men needed to be comforted sometimes...

“For Love is Immortality.”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:57 pm
NPC - Shounen Pop
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

"I'm doing what needs to be done, Koyasu-kun." he said just before throwing him into that shower.

And so it began, the usual 'I am better than the rest of the Universe - go screw yourself Asato. In so many words, basically. Asato was used to this. "Yes yes, I know but I am not YOUR resource. You should remember that. In fact, I did have the night off tonight. Lucky for you dinner was done."

The next threat he had heard more often than not and he had gotten used to the notion. It kept him on his toes his relations but Koyasu-kun's granddad would keep the boy at bay. That he knew. "Ah, please don't kill me. I need to be at your Grandfather's side by morning and well you know he might just call me back from the grave and I wouldn't get any rest." He rolled his eyes so used to the mouth of Koyasu-sama's grand brat.

But then he paused for a moment and sighed, "Yes, you are in your fiscal budget but really you should learn some conservation. And as for Nakai, he isn't second rate. I expect his star will rise soon enough with his new manager. You should realize that you're not the only man that makes money for Ohayou Production."

He knew that the young man wouldn't listen even now. But someday he hoped something would get through that thick skull. "No, I'm asking you to find some time to display acts of kindness. You're cruel and heartless. Yes you are popular in a bad boy sense but you've not made any allies or friends. It takes more than money and fear to run a company in the future, Koyasu-kun. You need to learn to network."

Hiroki didn't turn his head when Koyasu-kun started to strip, he was so used to him by now that nothing seemed too outrageous anymore. "Alright alright..." He opened up his briefcase from where he sat and took out a file and opened it.

"Well, let see, Izzy Lucky. Before he came to us, he was manager at Indie Studios. And you already know that Indie went bankrupt and folded. He managed a few bands and at one point even managed two at once during the later stages of his career. Which is pretty amazing but not surprising since Indie was losing money. I know for a fact he finagled some sweet venues for his acts; even swiped one out from under us and we had to look elsewhere." It was then Hiroki stopped and took up the water glass that also came with the room service he had ordered for Koyasu-kun.

After taking a sip, he continued, "As for Indie, when it went under...Izzy came to us. His hiring file is rather vague...Mmm..that's odd." He frowned at the lack of documentation and then searched a folder only to find nothing more.

"So I don't know the details of his hiring at Ohayou, but your Grandfather was the one who gave him the job by this signature here. Someone must have spent personal capital to get Izzy onboard at Ohayou. And then, your Grandfather placed him in CSD (Child Star Division) as a manager. Of course, you know his most recent stars, Ariko and Chiyou. Both of which have spectacular records except for Chiyou but that was only after he was moved out of Izzy's care to the Senior Management Group. Then, he went for his promotion which was suppose to be with you."

He frowned just a little bit at the previous thoughts, "Of course he was moved to Nakai after that. But as for family, he's got a mother and a father still living. Oh...and I don't have his updated address. The man moves every time he changes assignments from Star to Star."

Setting down the file in his lap, he looked up at Koyasu-kun trying to read his face as he sipped on the ice water. He worried about what went on in the young man's head sometimes. But even more so, he wondered why Koyasu-sama put up with him. "So is there anything in particular you're looking for? I'm really surprised you didn't take him as a manager. He probably could have doubled your assets. But then again, that's your choice."

With that he casually waited for Koyasu-kun's retort...he didn't expect the boy to just have a pleasant conversation. That would be a first!

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
NPC - Shounen Pop

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:25 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The blush told Sai everything he wanted to know even when Naoko said no...The soft kiss before then was as gentle as a shy bride. The No would last too long. Not when Sai demanded different.

His intense eyes like a hawk focused in on his one desire but he would let Naoko reach the closet before closing in. Long Fingers grasped at Naoko's damp shoulders and spun him around backing him into the closet against soft clothes. His wet lips forcibly parting Naoko's in a passionate rough kiss weaving their tongues together.

Clothes scooted from the hangers and fell about them creating a soft nest at the bottom of the closet where Sai finally pushed Naoko down in a continued kiss. He'd set his brother free of that inner tension once and for all. His fingers walked along the edge of Naoko's body as the romantic storm of his desire rekindled.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

"Gomen Nakai... I know you're busy... but... but... When you're free, could you perhaps come by my place? I-I'd like to talk to you..."

Kai's eyebrows furrowed.
Dear god, was that crying he heard? Well, it wasn't quite tears, but Ryu sounded like he was close to it.
This was so startlingly odd that Kai found himself not able to reply for quite a while.
After all, his last memory of Ryu was... well, they were in a bar, and it was right after some interesting sounds floated out from a booth in the back.
Vehemently defensive didn't even start to cover what Kai thought Ryu's feelings were at the time.
Of course, with that memory, Kai was even more confused.
Somewhere deep down, Kai had thought that Ryu hated him. After all, Kai and Naoko didn't have the most hands-off relationship...

"Talk with me? All right..." Kai murmured, not sure what else to say. He surely couldn't leave the dinner at the moment, but he didn't want to leave Ryu for too long, sounding so utterly devastated. Even though there was some animosity between him and Ryu, Kai still was a gentleman—or at least, he was trying to convince himself of that—and that meant that he should go and comfort Ryu if Ryu needed it.
In the end, Kai figured he would finish the dinner, hoping to still have time afterward to pay a visit. He wouldn't try to rush the dinner, since Izzy was feeling quite down also.
Sheesh. Why is everyone so gloomy today? Even Kai himself wasn't outside of that statement. It almost seemed like everything was his fault. Perhaps Ryu did know about the whole affair in the alley, and was now exacting payback through some twisted way—perhaps a guilt tripping? Kai had to admit that it was well deserved. Even Ryu's devastation was Kai's fault in some indirect way.

"I'm currently at a dinner with my manager, but I'll try to stop by afterward. Is there a time that I should not cross?"
Again with the formal language. Kai even surprised himself this time. Perhaps it was part of his act of trying to be the perfect gentleman to make up for the pains he had caused so far.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image
“I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.”

"I understand...I know it's an odd request...I'm sorry. No time is bad...just come...whenever it is convenient for you, I suppose."

It was so hard for the violinist to communicate right now, even though he had miraculously gained his voice back after the accident.
It wasn't a matter of speaking now, though. It was a matter of finding the words and the humility to go through with this.

Of all the things he could have, he only wanted Naoko.
Naoko couldn't be had...so he turned to Nakai.
Perhaps it was an issue of projection, as the two men did look alike...but at the same time, any comfort would do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm
♠|M|i|k|i|♠

User Image

Kazuo walked out of the studio building and placed both of his hands inside his pockets as he walked towards the Ramen shop he was headed to. A slight smile got on his face and continued walking happily towards the shop, his mouth slightly began to water at the thought of eating a delicious bowl of ramen which it could ether be of chicken or beef flavor.

It wasn't the most nutritious breakfast he could eat, but since he was very lazy to go anywhere else, that was the nearest thing he had in mind to go eat.

Once the guitarist arrived at the Ramen Shop he took a seat and looked at the young lady that was there helping the man that cooked the ramen and smiled sweetly at her as she smiled back at him, she made her way towards him and stood on the opposite side of the table he was siting in.

" Okimari deshō ka? " se he asked kindly as she waited for the guitarist to answer.

" Boku wa ramen no hitotsu wo kudasai. " he replied to the young lady and smiled at her once again as he saw her slightly nod and turned to face the man and told him to prepare another bowl.

The blond sat there waiting for his bowl of ramen and as he waited he looked at the people that were there ether eating their bowl of ramen or waiting for theirs just like he was, a slight sigh escaped his lips while he began to think about what he was going to be doing the rest of the day since he didn't have anything to do, well at least he thought so, he never planed out things much since they normally never came out as how he thought things would.

Moments later the young lady came with the bowl of ramen he had ordered and placed it in front of him. " dōzo! " she said happily as she then walked towards the other people to take more orders. " Itadakimasu! " the blond said as he grabed a pair of chopsticks and he then began to chow down on his bowl of ramen.

(( *Edited
Okimari deshō ka? : what can i get for you?
Boku wa ramen no hitotsu wo kudasai. surprised ne ramen please.
dōzo!: here you go!
Itadakimasu!: Bon appetit! ))

♠|Kazuo Matsura|♠

kh_sora_1708

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:26 pm
(((I'm working on my posts in word, just fyi. I expected to get online earlier but my net was tied up.
Just a btw comment...
The "mas" that you're using sora needs to be "masu". The 'u' isn't pronounced, but it's there in romanji all the same. Older dictionaries sometimes tend to omit the 'u' from 'masu' however (I have one that does this actually). The same goes for particle "wo", but one tends to see "o" in romanji song lyrics often so it's kinda interchangeable... just kind of shows how it should be written in kana more than anything.
Plus, you wouldn't really say "one bowl of ramen" because ramen has to come in a bowl (cause it's soup, kinda)... so it'd be better to say "one ramen please" (Boku wa ramen no hitotsu wo kudasai.)... plus it's a lot less to have to write, hehe. You could also use "Boku wa ramen no hitotsu ga ii desu." or "Boku wa ramen no hitotsu ga ii onegaishimasu." if you choose. Hehe, you could even just be like; "Ramen o kudasai!" but that'd probably be really impolite... The "kudasai" sentence is just usually used for buying things, thus why I suggested it. "Bouru" tends to be used more for "Ball" than "Bowl", unless talking about something like the Super Bowl.
You get props for using long vowels... I don't have the patience to get the little lines (so I double up, like with "douzo" and such).)))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Naoko had always appreciated the way that Sai looked out for him.
Truly he did.
And even in this instance, given this reprieve to try and collect his thoughts... to straighten out his own feelings and desires... it was nice.
Nicer when given the fact that he had someone to talk to who wouldn't be biased to one guy or another.
Sai had just made Naoko feel a little guilty however, and as much as just giving in would have been nice... the musician knew he couldn't do that.
He owed Ryu enough to make a decision first.
So when Sai had kissed him, at first, Naoko hadn't minded. But then the guilt set in...
Sure, he wasn't being accosted in an alley like he had been with Nakai... but he was still kissing someone...
Thus, getting dressed seemed like the best idea.
It would get Sai's mind off his near nakedness... which Naoko knew was a turn on.
However...
One step into the closet and suddenly he felt familiar hands on his shoulders. Naturally, Naoko didn't resist when Sai turned him around swiftly.
He DID however resist when in a flash of movement, the blond found himself entangled in a 'nest' of clothing and hangers.
"Niisan... na..." and the rest of his question, which was going to be 'what are you doing?' was roughly cut off.
Naoko's lips were claimed in a passionate embrace, Sai's tongue refusing to wait for permission as he drove forward with the kiss. It was so surprising, that at first, Naoko didn't do anything at all.
Then he started to twist his head, trying to break the kiss off.
But again those lips forced his into a kiss, hardly leaving any time to grasp a breath of air.
When the moment ended, Naoko was a little dazed by the intensity of it all. "Niisan... tomeru...." the blond whispered, a blush gracing his cheeks as amber eyes focused on his older brother.
Of course he wanted it... hell, it would have been a welcome distraction... but Naoko was trying to move beyond his own guilty feelings.
And this certainly wasn't helping.

Laughter.
Once again, Akihiko couldn't help but laugh.
"Oi oi.... now that's simply too harsh, Hiroki-kun." the musician spoke, turning his head to the side just enough to be able to scrutinize the man with his blue gaze. "Cold and heartless? Is that REALLY what you think of me?"
Smirking, Narcissus shrugged. He soon found himself opening the blinds to look out at the city lights of Tokyo.
"No matter..." the man whispered. "I'll let you think that. Hell, I'll let the world think it. But if I were so heartless and cold... so cruel... how could I write such beautiful lyrics, hmm?"
Akihiko knew that Hiroki wouldn't be able to answer that. The inner workings of the young Koyasu's mind were a troubled thing... perhaps even contradictory at best.
He was an artist, not an emotional basketcase like he viewed most of the world.
But he felt things... anger, frustration, admiration for things beautiful... himself included!
As Asato went through the files, Akihiko took in every single word, committing it to memory. He wasn't about to forget something important.
Not where his pride was at stake.
"He managed two at once, you said..." Narcissus commented absently when the files were finished.
Two at once...
Akihiko didn't need much managing, since he could usually handle things himself... Nakai would need the managing... and yet...
"I want his address and his number." Koyasu eventually spoke, turning to Hiroki once more, gaze intense. "I'll also be paying ojisan a visit tomorrow... it's time I had a manager, and from his record... I'd say Izzy Lucky could easily handle the work... and the upgraded pay scale."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai heard the desperation in Ryu's voice, and that only served to confuse him more. Why the hell was Ryu in so much need of comfort? Or, again, was this all just some revenge ploy?
Yet, somewhere deep in the back of Kai's mind, he couldn't believe that Ryu really had that good of acting abilities. Ryu really did seem down and in great need of some cheering up.
But why Kai?
Don't you hate me for perhaps stealing away your love? Kai almost wanted to ask, but found it quite rude and insensitive, so he pushed the thought aside.

"Ryuukaze-san... If you don't mind me asking... Why are you calling me and not Naoko?"
It was a testament to the difference between Kai's relationship with Naoko and Kai's relationship with Ryu that Kai felt no scruples using Naoko's first name, without an honorific, whereas he felt shivers down his spine for calling Ryu by his stage name, even though it wasn't technically a 'first name.'
Kai also chose not to explain his question, knowing full well that the both of them knew of Ryu's jealousy toward Kai and slight bitterness toward Kai, as shown in the bar before. It was obvious to Kai that Ryu felt strongly for Naoko, and was jealous whenever Kai looked Naoko's way. So why the call?

((Sorry for the fail short post... >_<))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm
NPC - Shounen Pop
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Hiroki sighed noting the fact that Koyasu-kun used his first name. The boy just didn't learn! "What I think of you really doesn't matter. It's what the public thinks. And rarely do I see anything warm or fuzzy about you in the numerous tabloids and magazines I give your grandfather." He knew his own thoughts would mean little to the young man but his advantage was that the young man's grandfather did listen sometimes. He was his secretary after all.

And no, he couldn't come up with a reason or a how such a cruel man could come up with such beautiful lyrics. So he didn't answer a question for which he had no answer for and kept to the task of filling Koyasu-kun in. "Yes, he managed two Indie bands at the same time. One was a Jpop group and the other...mmm...a female vocalist with a backup group. Would have been a pretty intense schedule." he said as he slipped the files back into his briefcase.

You want his address and number? Well, sure...I can get them. Like I said he just moved and I've yet to get the address but the number. Well here." He pulled out his phone and flipped through his contacts then wrote down the number and handed it to him. "That's his business phone. But, I don't know his personal cell number. I doubt that he gives that out to anyone but his family and maybe the current star he works with."

But then he looked up as the Koyasu-kun's gaze became more intense and the words surprised Hiroki, "You want...What?! But why? We just assigned him to Nakai. There are several other fine managers to choose. Why not one of those? I know Izzy Lucky's record is excellent but..." He stared at Koyasu-kun for a moment. "What are you after, Koyasu-kun?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
NPC - Shounen Pop

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:54 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu's breath caught in his chest when Kai asked why he was calling him instead of Naoko.
Fair question, but painful to the violinist nonetheless.
After a short moment, Ryu broke down sobbing on the phone.
"Kai-kuuunnnnnnn....." he bawled out like a little child.
"Please...please just...just....please come over!!!" he stuttered and hiccuped, making a total fool of himself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm
Nileregwen DoUrden
(((I'm working on my posts in word, just fyi. I expected to get online earlier but my net was tied up.
Just a btw comment...
The "mas" that you're using sora needs to be "masu". The 'u' isn't pronounced, but it's there in romanji all the same. Older dictionaries sometimes tend to omit the 'u' from 'masu' however (I have one that does this actually). The same goes for particle "wo", but one tends to see "o" in romanji song lyrics often so it's kinda interchangeable... just kind of shows how it should be written in kana more than anything.
Plus, you wouldn't really say "one bowl of ramen" because ramen has to come in a bowl (cause it's soup, kinda)... so it'd be better to say "one ramen please" (Boku wa ramen no hitotsu wo kudasai.)... plus it's a lot less to have to write, hehe. You could also use "Boku wa ramen no hitotsu ga ii desu." or "Boku wa ramen no hitotsu ga ii onegaishimasu." if you choose. Hehe, you could even just be like; "Ramen o kudasai!" but that'd probably be really impolite... The "kudasai" sentence is just usually used for buying things, thus why I suggested it. "Bouru" tends to be used more for "Ball" than "Bowl", unless talking about something like the Super Bowl.
You get props for using long vowels... I don't have the patience to get the little lines (so I double up, like with "douzo" and such).)))

((oh thank you!, i was quite in a hurry when i was typing everything down so i wasn't quite sure if what i was writing down was the correct way to say it... so thank you very much for telling me this it really helps me a lot ( since I'm still learning how to write and speak Japanese...) i'll fix everything as soon as i can! ))  

kh_sora_1708

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 am
SAI and NAOKO

Love thy brother, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, till death do you part...
...Love me, Love me not, Love me, Love me not.

<:---------------------------------------:>

Sai paused in his kisses just for a short moment when Naoko asked him to stop, " But you don't want me to...and we both know it." His lips worked their way down his brother's collarbone giving a little n** here and there. "I don't think you could really stop if you wanted to in this state, Ko-kun." he whispered as his tongue slid across the middle of Naoko's chest. "You taste just like strawberries...very sweet."

That didn't really make too much sense to Naoko's mind. If he wanted to stop, he would make Sai stop. It was as simple as that. However...Clad only in a white cotton towel, it was rather hard to keep his brother's hands off. "What state?" NAKO couldn't help but ask, pressing his hands against Sai's broad chest and pushing the elder man up.

It at least fixed the problem of that deliciously probing tongue. Naoko shook his head slightly, "Why can't you understand, niisan? I can't do this now... not after today. Do you want me to feel even guiltier than I already do?!" Sure, it was selfish. Denying Sai just so he himself could feel a bit more conscience clear. But what other choice was there really?

Sai felt Naoko's hands push against him and he couldn't not hear his brother's words, "And why would this make you feel more guilty? You didn't want a permanent relationship. I took care of what you could not." Then he leaned to one side wondering what was really going on here, " So if I were Nakai would you say the same thing?"

Naoko's amber eyes narrowed. "I..."
It was an unbelievably hard question for the young man to answer. If Sai were Kai... would he say no? Or would he welcome that rush of power that threatened to encase his soul in a torrential wave? As he thought, the pressure of his hands on Sai's chest lessened, and eventually, NAKO had to look away and to the side. "I would..." he whispered. Yes, he would have said the same thing... but it probably wouldn't have stopped Nakai's advance in the least.

Sai grimaced for a moment and grasped Naoko's chin turning his face back to him. "You're words say no.. your body says you lie. If you're serious, you say these words to my face."

There was a sudden change in Naoko's gaze as his amber eyes were directed back to Sai's face. They hardened just a tiny bit... though if that were in an effort to make his words mean more, one wouldn't know.

"And if I said them?" the blond asked calmly. "You've been in a mood to do this since meeting me at the bar. Don't think I didn't notice. Part of me half expected you to try something on Ryu, but obviously he couldn't hold your attention for too long." Strangely, Naoko seemed angry. He wasn't really, but he was defensive. "I would have told Kai no, niisan. But that doesn't mean he would have listened." In Naoko's mind, he was pretty damn sure Sai wasn't going to listen either...

Sai smiled at Naoko and let his face go, "Yes, I've been in the mood since I met you in the bar. I won't deny it." But after Naoko left him, and hadn't contacted him, Sai decided that maybe a new strategy had been in order. He loved his brother and wanted his brother, but...maybe something had changed between them. Maybe it was still the matter of HIM...And that thought would forever curse Sai.

Although he took a little offense at one comment, "You really do have poor opinion of me don't you...While you might think I am just an animal needing a good time. I did happen to think of you while I was meeting Ryu. I could have taken advantage of him many times over but even I have a little more respect for an injured human than that."

He paused for a moment and stared at Naoko with a certain intensity that might have been mixed with a bit of internal want but he was actually reflecting on Naoko's words. "And...you want me to listen to you, Ko-kun? Would I be worth more in your eyes if I did?"

Naoko's reply was a simple statement. His gaze never changed, his expression remained frozen. The pressure of his hands against Sai's chest neither lessened nor increased. "You're the only one who ever has listened." the younger brother replied honestly.

Sai then sat up and leaned against the wall of the door frame, "And so, I'll listen again." he said softer as he took in a breath to control his own desires, "I want you Ko-kun. But, I'm not Nakai. I do love you. I should just take what I want from you, but...If I did, I'd be no better than the others." It was a different route from the past; but he didn't want Ko-kun running off again. With that, he started pulling himself out of the closet.

At first, Naoko didn't know what to say. He was actually surprised that Sai was giving up like that. A part of the musician wanted to blame his own recent actions for his brother's sudden disinterest. But he knew that would just be a lie in itself.Sai wasn't disinterested... he was discouraged.

"Chotto..." the blond whispered, gaze focused on Sai. "I've never complained about such a situation before, so why would I now?" Naoko asked seriously. "Everyone always takes... and I didn't start feeling guilty until Ryu 'gave' back... Even you, niisan... you always took what you wanted... just like HIM... and just like Nakai. Now you're wanting to be like Ryu?" His brother's sudden change of heart surprised him greatly.

Sai looked back at Naoko and seemed thoughtful, "No, I won't ever be like Ryu. I'm your brother, Ko-kun. And I'd normally take what I'd want. But as I remember, you're the one who ran off...didn't want me calling. Changed your number. I had to find you. You're the one who found a man worse than me to fill that need. Your breakdown at the bar spurred me on to bring you home, your guilt gave me reason to pause. I however, am not sure if these are real emotions anymore."

He tilted his head in slight disbelief, then laughed for a second covering up his inner anxieties, "You really thought my feelings for you were that shallow."

"No... I didn't..." Naoko whispered. He had yet to move, still laying in the fallen clothes at the bottom of the closet. But he was sitting up now, watching Sai. "Your feelings have never been shallow. I... the reason I left had nothing to do with you, niisan..." Well, it was true. Naoko left home because he couldn't stand remembering certain things. His home town held too many memories for him, good and bad. Running was really the only option that Naoko had.
That... and...

"I left home... to be famous." amber eyes were full of determination at those words. "If I could get the right connections, I... I could find HIM again. I know I could. Maybe..." the musician looked away. "Maybe that's ridiculous of me... maybe I'm an idiot for trying but... but I want my void filled, Sai!"

Sai looked down at the floor for a moment not sure of what to say for once. "Can't you just move on, Ko-kun. He was an abusive b*****d and seeing you in his twisted web like that..." He didn't continue because the memories made him angry and he knew things he'd never tell Naoko. "Fame and fortune will happen for you. But, you can do better than him. You can have something real for a change."

The thought of that man being Naoko's goal beyond his music just sickened Sai. Even in his wildest dreams he never thought that his advances on Ko-kun would cause him to seek out something like HIM. Sai felt partially to blame for this situation. And at times he regretted ever taking Naoko as he had...

"Why should I move on?" Naoko asked suddenly. "What made our relationship any less real than the one between you and I? We're brothers, Sai... But he and I, we... we were lovers... it was real... and I was happy."

The young man shook his head, pushing himself to his feet. "I've been miserable ever since. Jumping from lover to lover, always hoping to turn around and see him again. You don't know what it's like, Sai!" NAKO's gaze was cold and angry as he spoke. "You don't know what it feels like to wake up and realize that you may never see the person you love again." the blond smirked darkly. "Or perhaps you do and you've just hidden that feeling so deep in your own twisted soul that you can't dredge it back to the surface?" 'Why is it that every time I'm with Sai, I think of HIM? Why does my brother's face bring back so many memories?' Naoko thought to himself. It had been one of his reasons for leaving home as well... though he couldn't very well tell his brother that...

Sai sat there and listened to all the poison that exuded from Naoko every time HIM came up. He hated the subject as much as he did the man. "Oh I know well and good what it is like to lose someone." That person being right in front of him. Brothers couldn't be anything else...not lovers. Nothing real - At least in Naoko's mind. The notion always hurt and Sai slowly pulled himself to his feet realizing that what he thought was his brother was really just a wounded animal kicking and biting at whatever it could find. So used to being used and abused that he didn't know any other way in life. Just looking for that 'Master' to come and shove... Sai choose not to finish the thought.

However, the thought continued to simmer for a moment longer as his own anger started to rise to the surface. That dark smile upon his brother's face was mocking him. No that was a reflection of HIM. It wasn't his brother. Sai strode forth and suddenly forced Naoko against the wall. "Yes, I do know." he said again with a hint of rage in his eyes. "My twisted soul looks deep within searching for what I've lost every day. But I am starting to doubt I'll ever find it."

One moment, Naoko was standing there, glaring angrily at his brother, and the next his body hit the wall so swiftly that it dazed him for a few seconds. The back of the closet was hardly inviting, and he had nearly tripped, his feet caught in a few fallen garments and hangers. Amber eyes went immediately over his left shoulder, glaring at Sai. "What you lost, wasn't really yours to lose." the musician spoke darkly, pushing against the wall to get some leverage. Of course, Sai was just as strong, if not stronger, and that was proving to be a bit of a problem. "I'm your brother, not your doll!" he hissed, pushing against the wall hard enough to force Sai to have to take a step back if he wanted to keep his grip on the young blond.

He wouldn't say it...no he wouldn't say it was better to be his doll than that man's dog. And the words about losing something that wasn't his just infuriated him but his reply was hissed as he kept control,. "Losing my brother wasn't mine to lose? Losing that which I loved wasn't mine to lose?" He leaned in and pressed against Naoko's body to firmly still him against the wall. His lips nipped at Naoko's ear as he spoke in a rough whisper, "You're cruel, Naoko...very cruel."

"You didn't lose your brother, damn it." Naoko replied angrily, finding himself pinned once more against the wall. He pushed back, but found that Sai's body was keeping him in place for the most part. "You were always jealous of him, Sai. Admit it. Jealous that while you had my love as a sibling, you couldn't have the love reserved for a lover only." Amber eyes turned to a burnt orange in the dim lighting of the closet, and Naoko's gaze focused intently on the man over his shoulder.
"I'm not cruel, Sai. Because it's the truth. Would you have me lie to you? Do you want me to play the good little otouto?" the blond laughed darkly. "Want me to turn around and beg you to be nice and gentle, as your little brother? I'm not going to lie to you to spare your feelings, Sai."

Sai felt his own inner anger peak then abruptly expend itself and he released his brother. His brother was right, he had been jealous of HIM. It always came down to HIM. "Yes, I was jealous of what he had. I'll admit it...at some point I loathed that creature you called your lover."

This wasn't his brother anymore....There wasn't love there. Nothing that he could see. "And you are cruel Naoko. You're far more cruel than I. You've no real guilt for anything you've done. Your tears...a lure. If I hadn't mentioned HIM and took what I wanted you'd have given it to me." Sai clenched his fingers for a moment determined to hold himself in check the wave of emotion as to what he lost was so hard to accept. "No...I don't want you to turn around. I don't think I could take it this time." Reaching down into the closet, he lifted it up a robe, draping it over Naoko's shoulder then sighing softly before backing off.

Naoko's own anger subsided. Lithe fingers reached out, arms crossed in front of him, to grasp the edges of the robe and pull it closer around his frame. "I would have given you what you wanted..." the blond whispered. "If you had taken it... I've... never denied you before... have I, niisan?" Looking down, forehead pressed against the wall gently, Naoko closed his eyes.

"A lure?" he scoffed at the notion. "I'm human, Sai. I feel guilt for cheating on Ryu. I feel guilt for hurting Ishi without knowing it at the time. And I feel guilt for crying to you like a little baby." Energy expended and adrenaline gone, the musician sank to his knees, the robe wrapped around him.

"Is it cruel to tell you the truth? You think I don't know that you love me, Sai? I know. I've always known. And while it was always fun... don't get me wrong... I can't keep running into your arms whenever there's a problem. I can't seek to fill my void like that... because then you can't live your own life."

"I know. If I would have, you would have given it and hated me just a bit more. But maybe I just cared too much." he said with a disturbed tone even as he started to slowly move towards the door. What he needed couldn't be found here anymore. It wasn't here anymore. He didn't address Naoko's guilt again because he couldn't understand Naoko's point of view. Was it from desperation for wanting HIM so bad that he didn't think about anything or anyone else?

"I suppose I should live with your truth. And accept it." He stopped there, he couldn't address the issues revolving around love. "I'll let you go, Naoko and move on." That paused didn't set well with the words but they were the ones Naoko needed. At this point, he reached the door finally gripping the knob.

'I'll let you go, Naoko, and move on...'
Turning, the blond got to his feet, robe clutched around him. "Sai, stop..." he ordered, though perhaps it was a bit more of a plea than anything else. Collecting his thoughts for a moment, Naoko wasn't sure what to say. How could he tell his brother that he really did love him. Just... not as much... After all, he knew Sai was a wonderful distraction and the love there was enough to temporarily fill the emptiness in his heart. But it wasn't true. It wasn't what he needed.

"Gomen nasai..." the blond whispered. "You're my brother and, and I shouldn't have said some of those things. Not after what you've done for me... I... I just..." taking a deep breath, Naoko said exactly what was on his mind. "I just don't want you to end up like me. I don't want you wasting your life wishing you could have something, or someone, that you can't..."

Sai held the knob as his anchor while he closed his eyes and listened again. He didn't want to listen anymore. He wanted to be just a bit deaf but he couldn't. "Don't apologize for saying what you feel, Naoko. You should learn to do it more often, then you wouldn't get into a mess like this morning." But the next line twisted him a bit like a knife in his soul, "End up like you? Me...who started you on this road?" He shook his head as stared at the door. It was a terrible cycle that he and his brother shared and one he needed to end. "If anything could change in this world, it would be the day I fell in love with you."

"Niisan..."
Naoko shook his head and stepped forward, one hand going out to grasp Sai's own, the one not anchored to the doorknob. "You didn't do this. You can't help who you fall in love with... I know that... Don't blame yourself because I'm too pathetic to let go of my own lost love. This is the path I've chosen. I've worked so hard this last year, trying to follow that path." He shook his head again, closing his eyes before plunging forward into what he thought could very well be an abyss.

"Maybe I care too much, and I don't say what I really feel until it's too late... but... at least I'm honest. I didn't hide my love for HIM from you, Sai. I never did. You're the one who's told me that, if what I want is to jump from lover to lover, then to do just that. And until I can find HIM again, that's what I'll do. But... I just don't want you to get hurt over it too!"

Had he made up his mind? Naoko thought he had. Jumping from bed to bed, while selfish, was what he wanted. He didn't want a relationship because it would tie him down when that fateful day of finding his true love again came around.

It was partly why he had pushed Sai aside earlier. He didn't want his brother hurt. Didn't want Sai to feel the same loss that he himself felt. Naoko knew he was a masochist in some regards, and the pain he felt so keenly every time he slept with someone who wasn't HIM, cut him to the core.

Even if his partner never noticed... or never cared to notice... But not Sai. Sai knew... he felt the same loss as Naoko... and that was something that the younger brother wanted to stop. He couldn't lead Sai on like this anymore... and he couldn't try and fill the void in his own soul, with the true heartfelt soul giving love of his big brother. He never wanted to hurt Sai like that again...

Each word made Sai feel worse rather than better like someone dragging a serrated knife across a multitude of wounds . He had pushed Naoko into this world and now his brother would forever be desiring something that made Sai look like an angel in comparison. It could only make Sai loathe himself just a little even as he felt Naoko's fingers take his own. He wanted to drag his hand away feeling a certain discomfort in that touch he once longed for.

"Naoko...the only pain I will feel is when HE returns. And if that is love....and if that is what you want, I will look away this time. When he makes you beg, when he degrades you like a dog." 'If he kills you...' He thought to himself, " I'll look away. It's the only thing I can do for you anymore." inside Sai made his resolution; the hardest thing he had ever done. Sai would not be there...not for Naoko; it was better this way. He couldn't get through to Naoko. He couldn't change anything in his brother's world and wondered if his brother was really inside that shell. All the while, Sai knew that Naoko needed psychological help but he also knew that until Naoko could admit a problem, it wouldn't matter.

He couldn't say anything anymore.
Naoko's lips wouldn't move. His body froze, though the hand which held onto Sai's relaxed and released his brother's fingers from his own. The musician was utterly speechless, unable to process what Sai had just said. At least, unable to process it fully. 'I'll look away. It's the only thing I can do for you anymore.' Naoko wanted to shake his head and tell Sai that he could still be his brother. Just because the pianist didn't want them to have an intimate relationship anymore, hardly meant that Naoko wanted to lose his brother. Such powerful words.... such pain in his heart. Naoko had but one thought before the world went black and he collapsed, unconscious, to the closet floor. 'What have I done?'

Sai felt the release of the fingers and then heard the thud. His own eyes closed as he tried to avoid bitter tears that threatened. Even if he was just his brother, how could he endure a man like HIM in Naoko's life? In the end, he looked back to see Naoko's crumpled form undone by his words; escaped into another land behind darkened eyes; a land Sai could never escape to by will of his own. Even now in his own resolution, he was the responsible one and in the cage of his own creation, he reached down and picked up his brother; cradling him close as he took him to the bed. There, he laid him out...brushed the hair out of his eyes. Then with gentle hands, he slipped the sheet over the sleeping form. It was almost a burial...and that scared the man as he let go of the sheet letting it fall lightly down.

<:---------------------------------------:>

(Hey everyone, Nil and I decided our interactive RP together was best posted as one post than a ton of tiny ones. So I'm posting this for the both of us.)  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games