Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm
*pops up beside Kat with two mugs of butterbeer.*

I congradulate you. i can't wait till i'm a student!

*takes a swig of her drink.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:02 pm
*Kat is startled by Chuchube*
"Oh. There you are. I was looking for you earlier."
*She takes the Butterbeer*
"This'll be one of the joys. Being able to go to hogsmead and pig out with my fellow Slytherins or whatever house i wills be in."
*Kat Twitches in excitement*
"Now if the Headmaster would just call me up to tell me what house i will be in..."  

XxKittieKatzxX

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:41 pm
Mothette
User Image
Crystal's face gets even redder. "Someone, ok, just someone. Why does it matter is there someone you like?"

User Image "if i tell you will you tell me?" *looks at her with trusting eyes?*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
"Umm..." she thinks about it. "Okay."  

Insatiable Design

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:46 pm
XxKittieKatzxX
*Kat is startled by Chuchube*
"Oh. There you are. I was looking for you earlier."
*She takes the Butterbeer*
"This'll be one of the joys. Being able to go to hogsmead and pig out with my fellow Slytherins or whatever house i wills be in."
*Kat Twitches in excitement*
"Now if the Headmaster would just call me up to tell me what house i will be in..."
((CONGRATS! lol you won't be able to go to hogsmeade till your 3rd year but i hop you get the house you want whatever that may be, and even if you don't then i hope you love your house (p.s. if i catch you rigging your test i will tell a professor. so DON"T!)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image "I will send you an owl about it. I don't want any ease droppers hearing. Espicially future students."*she explains shaking her head in the elfs direction.*  

tealflower1928

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image
Crystal breathes a sigh of relief. "Good, I don't either."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:08 pm
*Kat the elf shakes her head at the naive students. All day throwing James stupid cookies in the lake and i couldn't get one bit of gossip..."
"Im going to Make some lemonade for the last time..."
*Squeezes lemons and makes a delicious pitcher*
"Ahhh. Looks nice. and i won't be sharing my last House elf experience of the tastiest lemonade in the world with any gossipy students...That is..Unless you two would like to share"
*Kat flashes a sly grin*  

XxKittieKatzxX

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image *ambria gets up to leave* "well it's time for bed any way." *yawns and then puts on cloak* "see ya later crystal. I will right i promise! oh and no thanks on that lemonade. I can wip up my own batch without a side of gossiping elfs." *she says snidely then turns and exits.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:02 pm
"Some Gryffindoors.I swear there the cockiest things...Oh well"
*Kat Pours lemonade into two glasses. One for her to take to bed and she leaves one on the counter for Chuchube to enjoy*
"Well. I is going to go to bed. And then maybe in the morning someone will have sorted me."
*Kat smiles being unregularily happy and heads off to her bed*  

XxKittieKatzxX

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
Crystal swipes as many sugar cookies as she can fit in her pockets and leaves just after Ambria.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 am
*Kat Leaves for a minute then comes back in*
"Im a Hufflepuff!"
*Kat lays her hand on the counter*
"Ill miss this place so much. The neverending Pranks of james, lugging bags that weight five times more than i do..."
*Kat Snickers*
"Lol.What am i saying! No i won't!"
*Kat twitches*
"Okay....Maybe a little"
*Kat leaves to her Dormitory*  

XxKittieKatzxX

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:05 am
*chuchube had found the lemonade that Kat left. She took a swig.*

"WOW! This is the bestest lemonade ever! I wonder how she does it? I'll go ask."

*Starts to head out to Hufflepuff dormitory and realizes she can't go in there in the middle of the day. House elves are to clean without being seen. Chuchube thinks about this.*

"I know! I'll leave a note somewhere she will get it. Maybe if I'm real sneaky, I can leave it on her nightstand."

*Goes back to the kitchens to wait until night time. Chuchube is muttering to herself over and over again " Don't forget, don't forget." The other house elves stare at her and leave her alone in her craziness.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 pm
*Lacey a random house elf comes out of the Closet to see Chuchube whispering to her self*
"Did you say Kat"
*Lacey walks up to Chuchube*
"She out on the hogwarts grounds reading a book. Shes seems so excited. Like shes never read a book before"
*Lacey shakes her head*
"Well. Anyway im off"
*Lacey leaves*
(As a not to everyone this is Kat. This is my old acount i decided i would use it for random purposes.)  

Xx JollieRancherz xX

Cupcakes And Brimstone

High-functioning Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 pm
Nattie looked around, confused, and went back to mixing a new extremely large batch of cookies, with just green covered candies; obviousy for the slytherin table. Humming to herself, she lazily twisted her wrist, which was moving the enormous spoon by magical means.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games