Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 pm
*walks up to the door* Eew... I think I'll stay outside, at least till they finish fixing everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:44 pm
*as she's walking by Lily's Pad, she notices a horrendous smell and plugs her nose* O M G ... xp ... What in the world happened here? I think I'll just be on my way. *heads on over to the next thread*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:09 pm
Bandaidd ~ you did notify QSXII that he was busted within the 2-hour time frame...? ((And that was just disgusting))

((I am still having massive issues with Lily's account and despite notifying Gaia, I doubt it'll get squared away any time soon... so once I get back in to her, everything will be removed from the account and she'll go in to "retirement" status... suxors as I have stupid fish in that account)) evil scream stressed

*Brat shoots a murderous look about the room, not sure whom she seeks to smash, but knowing someone is invoking her wrath.*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 pm
((Crikey - I didn't realize I had so much stuff in my inventory... xp
Emptying account, removing fishes from the tank and retiring... think we should close this thread for now, too.))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:03 pm
((OOC: Oh that really sux, Lily sad ... I hope everything gets resolved soon.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:09 pm
((It does... so much fecking stuff to get moved ~ it takes forever)) crying  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:19 pm
((Last I heard, it takes about 2 weeks for hacked accounts to get resolved, but I guess that depends on their workload. My main account was hacked in spring of last year, and it took them about a month to get all my expensive stuff back. Why do you have to retire this account?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 pm
((They didn't take anything... it just tells me my password is wrong, or I'm blocked. I send in the stupid "Don't remember your password" then retrieve it and get logged in and as soon as I log out, I'm back to the "wrong password" song & dance. But I haven't changed my password at all. It also gives me a "Blocked for 15 minutes" message on the first attempt... so I can only surmise someone is trying to get in and has messed things all up. As the backlog for Gaia to catch up on all the BS that goes on in this game is most likely a few 1000 miles long, I doubt they'll get around to fixing it for at least 2 - 3 months. I've moved the fishes to Barrett's tank as you can't remove them, so at least they won't die... At least everything's moved to one of the non-used mules, so we'll see what happens.))

*Lily looks around the mess in the Tea Room, then pulls out a fire hose and blasts everything out of the thread. Once things are clean again, she covers everything in dust covers, posts the closed sign, locks the door and disappears down the street.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:32 am
*Walks up to the door and sees the closed sign. Peeks inside through the window while he turns the doorknob and finds that the door is locked* Aww man! No more Lily?!? gonk No more baked goodies?!? gonk *goes to take a sip from his coffee cup to find that it's empty* No more coffee?!? crying ... I hope she gets her account straightened out soon! *Pulls out his Blackberry and texts a couple of notations. Pockets Blackberry and sadly goes on with his rounds* sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:17 am
Wow...  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 pm
I blame it on QuietStorm.
Because I like playing the Blame Game.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 pm
*Unlocks the door and removes the dust covers. She then unloads a ton of baked goods, stashing them in the freezer.*

Opening up the shop, though I'm not sure when I'll get back in. Perhaps my ghost will be in, but I can't vouch that she'll behave herself in any fashion ~ she seems to have an ornery streak in her... and a need to get even. eek No idea where that came from.

Hopefully some of my good friends will help keep things in decent shape.

((Thanks for all the support. Gaia let me on today but who knows about tomorrow. The bug thread is now 8 pages long so I'm not the only one having issues. My guess it has to do with linking to Facebook. Who knows? Maybe someday I'll have this account back for reals.))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 pm
Lily! You're back! *glomps* heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:40 pm
((Lol ~ back today anyways - let me right on with no argument. But it's done that before and blocked me out the next day. Funny, the admins don't seem to be in any hurry to figure out why it's created havoc with so many accounts. "Must just be your computer..." huh? Multiple people have told them it's only one account and the others are fine - on the same computer. "Hello?" *Knocks on the glass* "Is anyone in there?" I'm hopeful it'll be resolved soon as I just don't enjoy playing with the ghost as much as this account... sweatdrop ))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 pm
(Hope they get things worked out soon. It makes me glad I don't have a Facebook to link to. I don't think I would do that anyway...)

*walks by and sees an open sign on the door* Huh? Lily's Pad is open again? Wow!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games