Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:53 pm
MadAzrael
Heero-perfectsolider-yuy
Hello, i ish new here. My name is Heero, but that's my user name, everyone can just call me Mess, that's my nickname. I love anime, the first anime I saw was also Sailor Moon, one of my favorite shows to watch, than came Cardcaptor Sakura and than Digimon (oh how I miss the old seasons of Digimon, seasons 1&2 were the best) and now I love all sorts of anime, including hentai, yuri, and yaoi ^.^ My favorite anime that I love to write about is Gundam Wing, I'm a big 1x2 fan. I'm also obsessed with Gravitation and now I'm on a mission to get all the chobits mangas and I want to download the episodes eventually (maybe even buy them from trent who owns the comic shop just downtown, i live close to it ^.^) I love to write and I love to draw, I'm even drawing a picture right now of the other Chi (the one that wears black, not the chi Hideki is with) and believe it's hard, than I'm drawing the original Chi that is the opposite of the black one. Anyways, this is just alittle bit about me so I hope to talk to all of you soon. rolleyes
Heh. I like yaoi, yuri and hentai too... And I'm sure that there are more of us in this guild... xd But everyone knew that about me anyway. xd Well...the older members, anyway... stare
I'm pretty sure everyone has. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:01 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Heero-perfectsolider-yuy
Hello, i ish new here. My name is Heero, but that's my user name, everyone can just call me Mess, that's my nickname. I love anime, the first anime I saw was also Sailor Moon, one of my favorite shows to watch, than came Cardcaptor Sakura and than Digimon (oh how I miss the old seasons of Digimon, seasons 1&2 were the best) and now I love all sorts of anime, including hentai, yuri, and yaoi ^.^ My favorite anime that I love to write about is Gundam Wing, I'm a big 1x2 fan. I'm also obsessed with Gravitation and now I'm on a mission to get all the chobits mangas and I want to download the episodes eventually (maybe even buy them from trent who owns the comic shop just downtown, i live close to it ^.^) I love to write and I love to draw, I'm even drawing a picture right now of the other Chi (the one that wears black, not the chi Hideki is with) and believe it's hard, than I'm drawing the original Chi that is the opposite of the black one. Anyways, this is just alittle bit about me so I hope to talk to all of you soon. rolleyes
Heh. I like yaoi, yuri and hentai too... And I'm sure that there are more of us in this guild... xd But everyone knew that about me anyway. xd Well...the older members, anyway... stare
Yeah, I thought so. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:43 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Yeah, I thought so. xd
Yup~ Dari-chan knows Azzy-kun likes that stuff~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:16 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Yeah, I thought so. xd
xd  

Syrotek
Crew

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:49 pm
Heylo! I'm SD27! Let's see, I'm 15, my fav. color is red (and black, but black's a shade not a color...), my b-day is Feb. 27th 1990, my first anime was Cardcaptors and my all time favorite anime up to date is a tie between Rurouni Kenshin and Yuyu Hakusho.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:46 am
well welcome Princess D...haha....
hey..i can't see you avi
oh wll
have fun SD27  

AnimeSeeker7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:19 am
samuraiduck27
Heylo! I'm SD27! Let's see, I'm 15, my fav. color is red (and black, but black's a shade not a color...), my b-day is Feb. 27th 1990, my first anime was Cardcaptors and my all time favorite anime up to date is a tie between Rurouni Kenshin and Yuyu Hakusho.
o.o
you're a X. Welcome to AAG, you'll love it here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:50 am
don't worry about her
ducky...has issues with gaia..she's a newbie still so i'll haelp her...  

AnimeSeeker7

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:17 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Yeah, I thought so. xd
xd
xd Duuuh... Dari-chan knows a lot about Azzy-sama that the rest of the guild doesn't. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:22 pm
samuraiduck27
Actually, black is the absence of color, while white is the presence of all colors. Or was it the other way around...? Yeah. Black is the presence of all color while white is the absence of all color. Here's another paradox. You look at a red rose, right? But that red rose absorbs all color except for red. That being the case, it is only logical that that rose is actually every color in the visual spectrum EXCEPT red. xd I hope I didn't give you a headache, and welcome to the guild. I'm one of the many mods here. xd If you have problems, don't hesitate to PM me.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:11 pm
black...white...red...wow..just 3 colors and azzy is going mad...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:29 pm
ooooo let's see what happens if he goes for a fourth one ^^ blaugh  

violet faerie

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Confusion, delusion, infusion, he's losin, it all down his colorful wonderful laughable mind as he seeks leaks speaks his thoughts lost and losin. Indeed to explode in mental madness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:14 am
Name: Alyshia
Nickname:Ally
B-day: 08/22/90
Sign: Lea
Chinese zodiac: Horse
Height: 5'7
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Medium brown with blond and red highlights
Where I live: Canada
Pets: 2 hamsters named Charlie and Theodore
Fav. manga:Cardcaptor Sakura, Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Inuyasha, Yugioh
Fav.Anime:Gundam Seed, Cardcaptor Sakura, Inuyasha, DN Angel..and others.  

StarPrincess1

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:06 am
Welcome to the guild, StarPrincess1 heart

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games