Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:38 pm
"She doesn't have to think this though," Alex growled. "She can stop thinking about Richard." He looked defeated still but it was obvious that he considered her words carefully. Victor looked frustrated at the moment, not really moving much in fear of actually getting killed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 pm
Beth shook her head and said, "Remember when Victor was in your mind, how difficult it was to keep him out? Haven had to do a spell to help you with that. If we can get to her, Agatha's influence on her will go away. She loves you Alex. You not having faith right now is going to keep her from being safe."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm
"Then prove it," Alex said sharply. "Let's go get her and make sure that they don't do anything." It wasn't anything he felt she could prove but he was nervous about what might happen if he did try to convince her. Ray looked at the two, wanting to know what they would do before he let Victor go.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm
Beth didn't answer and turned to Ray. "Are we leaving the beast alive or killing him?" This was a side to Beth that no one, not even Haven, had seen before. She was very pissed off.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:20 pm
Victor looked shocked as he cringed away from Ray who was still holding him down. Ray didn't listen to Beth though as he released his grip a little. "I never want to see you in this area unless you're following the rightful heir to the throne," Ray hissed between his teeth. "I am pretty sure that you aware that the rightful heir is Alexander."

Victor only nodded as he looked up at Alex. He'd never been put in a situation like this. He was weakened from going so long without blood and the impurities in Alex's blood hadn't helped all that much. "Now go," Ray said, his eyes narrowed.

Victor left swiftly, running from them and the wolves that were drawing closer to where Alex was.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:23 pm
Bet watched him run like a coward and smirked then looked at the others.

Agatha finally finished with Haven's hair and her appearance then smiled. Haven was of course, stunningly gorgeous in a wedding dress. The clock was ticking and it was just a matter of time before the ceremony started.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:38 pm
"Don't look at him like that," Ray said to Beth, you don't know what he's been through, he has reason to run like that when he's threatened. He could remember a time when he'd been in a situation like that and running had felt great for him, it was a freedom he hadn't imagined before.

Alex ran up the hill side though and got the horses ready. He was swift with this and before the other two could catch up he had brought the horses down to them. He was determined to get this done with, to leave Agatha and his uncle in the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 pm
Beth merely rolled her eyes then walked over to the horses. "I assume you know where to go, Ray?" She asked. She hadn't been there before so he would need to lead the way.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 pm
"You should know where we need to go," Ray said sharply. He got up into the horses saddle and they started going towards Agatha and Richard's place. He knew that they would be there and so did Alex. He needed to control Alex though so that there wouldn't be any problems.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:43 pm
Beth narrowed her eyes and said, "I've never been there before, so don't you dare take that tone with me young man." She was not in a good mood at all anymore.

Agatha smiled as she looked at her granddaughter. "You look absolutely gorgeous! I'm so excited for you!" She said, not lying at all really. This was a rather exciting thing. Haven smiled and nodded. Something was bothering her but she didn't know what and decided it had to be pre-wedding jitters.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:01 pm
"Do you think that I'm really in that good of a mood," Ray said in a more polite tone. "I apologize though, I don't mean to be rude." Ale was ignoring though and was staring blankly at the wall before them.

Richard was pacing slightly, knowing that if he was unlucky this would not go through. He was frustrated with the way that it all seemed to be going correctly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:10 pm
Beth nodded and said, "Apology accepted and I'm not in the best of moods either but I can still manage politeness."

Agatha grinned then looked at the clock. "Ten minutes until the ceremony!" She said happily.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 am
Richard was beginning to feel like this was some cult ritual, but he was still happy that he finally had her. He walked out to where the ceremony would take place, making sure that he wouldn't see her. The priest was standing there at the alter where they would wed.

Alex was pressing the horse forward more than usually and it's mouth was beginning to froth slightly. He looked wild almost, Alex had never been this desperate not to lose something in his life but he couldn't bare to lose another person.

Ray was much calmer though. "Do you think we'll be on time," he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:33 pm
Agatha smiled and said, "Are you ready?" Haven nodded then looked up at her grandmother who held out her arm. Haven was still feeling a little anxious but wouldn't admit that it was anything other than the jitters.

Beth shook her head and said, "I don't have a clue. I can only hope we do."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 pm
They were almost there and Alex wanted to get there faster. It was dificult to actually go faster. When he came to the clearing before their home he stopped, unable to think of what to do, he wasn't even sure if he could find them.

"Where are they," he asked as if he expected them to be in the clearing. Ray didn't respond but looked at Agatha. He felt anxious, if he had an idea he could them to the place.

Richard felt even more anxious and he could here two guards talking, but after a while he realized it was nothing. He stared at the door waiting for her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games