Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 pm
Amber cringed at Belle's words, then she looked down. "I'm.... sorry...." Amber said, now crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:27 pm
"I'm sorry to,but right now lets get out of here,"Chris said then took a deep breath. "Panther summon!"he called the giant panther that picked them up.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 pm
Amber didn't even noticed the panther as she was picked up. "belle...." Amber cried softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:01 pm
Chris sat on the edge of the panthers paw with his back to the others.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 pm
I hope she understands.... Amber thought. Oh well..... We need to get out of here..... Amber stopped crying, then looked at Chris. "Chris. We should leave.... Now.... Who knows when Raven is coming back...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:59 pm
"Ya, I'm thinking."Chris said sitting."Claws of the Panther!!!"Chris yelled and fired at a wall,the wall collaped making an opening.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:14 pm
Amber looked where the wall collapsed. Then she thought she heard someone coming from bhind them. It sounds like someone..... flying..... RAVEN! "Chris! HURRY! We need to get out NOW!" Amber said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:36 pm
Belle now felt like a selfish brat, since she wanted all the attention. She looked at the two and said,
"I...should be saying sorry. I've been a brat lately. Please forgive me," she looked down sadly, then looked up, alert.
"You guys need to run! Now! I'll fight that evil, manipulating jerk..." she said angrily, thinking about Raven so much that she wanted to hurt Raven badly. "Go!"

((Hey, can you make up your own moves, too?))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 pm
"No way!" Amber said stubbornly. Then she got free from the panther and walked up to Belle. "Now way are we splitting up. We need to stick together. So if we are running, you're coming with. If you are staying, so do we. Your-" Amber winced a bit. "Your choice...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:58 pm
"Amber! This is serious!" Belle argued back at her. "If we just run, she'll eventually catch up to us! Someone needs to keep her away from the rest of us, and you two are in no condition to fight! Go!"  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:25 pm
"Like i said.... No one is being left behind...." Amber said, wincing as she spoke. "Lets go..... Together.... If we can get away, she may catch up.... but if we can get to the others.... she'll be out numbered.... We'll be fine...."

Raven flew to the hall that they were in, then came out slowly. "Hm... nice little plan.... too bad it won't help, now that i know what you are doing..." Raven said, an evil smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:30 pm
"Hmph. You're not going to let me win this argument, are you?" Belle retorted. "Okay, okay. Let's just hurry!"  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:35 pm
(did everyone completely forget about Emili?)

"mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow" (oh come on!) Emili said, as she consentraited a sudden rush of water formed around her and made a hole in the top of the cell, acting like a snake it flew to were the others were, she landed on the panther and saw Chris. "meow! meow meow meow-meow!" (hay Chris its me, Emili!)

(Emili has a power in cat mode and cant do attacks, and if she is stuck in cat mode for more that a day and a half, she will be a cat FOREVER! *dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn* ok? and she turns back with the contact of an injury so if she not attacked in a day and half she- well she stuck forever.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:00 pm
((Uh oh! Hope she changes back soon! Anyways, can I make up my own moves?))  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:04 pm
(only when you want yourself to learn more! and it might taker a little while)

"mrow" (how will i change back and will any1 ever understand me?)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games