Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 pm
Sora couldn't take it anymore and shifted her position in the tree. She suddenly disappeared and reappeared in front of the major. "Take this!" she yelled. Sora's fist glowed brightly as she punched the Major in the face.

Star sighed and looked up at the sky. "I wonder when Sakura will be coming back..." she said to Zen.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:15 am
((WHAT TO POST!!!!! P.S. i live about half a mile away from school, and my mom forgot to pick me up, and i have a Sprained ANKLE MAJOR PAINESS! i have to sit with my foot in a bucket thing full of ice cold water.))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:28 pm
((aw......... you ok Dew-Chan?....))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 pm
Ashi grabbed Sora's head "No he's right you and my brother might want me here but the other angels don't,"Ashi said not looking at Sora

Ayu rolled onto his back and Zen smiled "I'm sure she'll be fine"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:49 pm
((No, my head hurts, my leg is frozen, and i think i want to die.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 pm
((NO YOU CAN'T DIE!!!))

Sora shook her head so Ashi would let go. "No way Ashi! The others angels will want you here... please you have to understand! I know how to get them to understand!" she said to him, looking at him in the eyes. "You have to trust me..." Sora said quietly, wanting to cry a bit.

Star smiled, then looked back at Ayu and rubbed his belly. "Silly dragon..."  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:26 pm
((i'm watching Jumanji so i won't be post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:10 pm
Ashi looked at Sora "I'm sorry but even if they do understand the General will keep lanching attacks to get me back,"Ashi said and looked down then the Major smiled  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 am
Tears started to slowly stream from Sora's eyes. "Ashi..." she said softly. Then she looked down and thought of something. She clenched her hands into fists and looked up again. "Fine then! If you are going to be that way-.... Then i'm going to the general right now! I'm going to settle this once and for all! For the angels.... for my father and sister... for Zen and Sakura... and for you!..." she yelled, anger, determination, and sadness filled her eyes as tears still streamed. Sora turned her back to Ashi, facing the border, then took a step and disappeared, speeding across the border and into the demon's territory.

((you know, thats kinda what i would have done if i was in sora's place... sweatdrop ))

((ANNOUNCEMENT!!! the Mahou no Houshu RP has been deleted and will be redone, so i'm sorry, but the new Mahou no Houshu will be up as soon as i can get to it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:46 pm
Sakura moaned, Waking up. "Wha-?" She thought to herself. Though she couldn't move, Hands still tied behind her back, Legs tied together.  

Dew-Chan recreated

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:14 pm
"Sora!"Ashi yelled and went to fly after her but the major 's sword landded hard on Ashi's side. After a second Ashi fell to the ground blood coming out of his side and energy leaving his body. The Major flew down to him and looked him in the eyes "Sorry Ashi but if you leave the doghouse again then we have a hostage,"the Major smirked then picked uyp Ashi and flew to the base  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm
((So much kidnapping...))  

Dew-Chan recreated

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 pm
Sora gritted her teeth tighter as she speeded across the territory. She knew where the base was from before and was able to get there quickly. She stopped at the entrance and looked from side to side, looking for any demons. "I want to know where the general is!" Sora yelled loudly as she looked for a demon.

Star sighed. "Ok now i'm getting worried about Sakura, Sora, and Ashi..." she said to Zen.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 pm
((please Notice that Sakura is missing so i can post more? here. i'll help you.))

A note floated down in front of Sora. It said:

Dear Friends of Sakura-

I'm sorry, but i have taken Sakura again,
This time not for only myself, but for HER safety.
You may look for her if you want, but I'm sure you won't find her.

-Bane

Sakura Tried to Sit up. After a moments Struggling she Stood up. Looking around The white room, without thinking she Took of the String with Her Phychic power. She stood up And Walked over to a White Chair.  

Dew-Chan recreated

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 pm
Zen nodded "Me to,"

The Major teported back to base and chained Ashi by his wrist and ankles just as Ashi was coming back to concusness. "I believe that you remember the research we were doing before you got loose. Just to let you know you might be the only living thing that might live through the test,"the Major smirked  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games