Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:46 pm
((Lero?? come on!))

Erik didn't understand how this was happening, but he could see this whole scene unfold before his very eyes. It was horrible. Kiki's despreate and all for naught attempt to retrieve a prized possession. He could feel the fire, smell the smoke, and yet couldn't do a thing. After a moment, it ended. and he came to his senses, still holding the girl. Suddenly, Road walked by as if nothing at all was going on. Nothing at all had happened. She had the nerve to walk outside with a damned sucker and watch them struggle!
"Who the hell do you think you are?!" he screamed again. This time he carried Kiki over to Bachi and lay her beside her. His entire body began to crackle with electricity and within a matter of seconds, arcs of it buzzed and snapped from all over him. "You will pay for this!! NO ONE HURTS MY FRIENDS!!!" he shouted and finally shot bolts of lightning from his hands at Road.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:45 pm
((XD I love D-Gray-Man. It's awsome! and Road is my favorite of all!))

Bachi held Kiki close as she looked up restlessly with eyes unseeing. "Kiki....you'll be okay....you'll-" she sniffed, tears dripping onto Kiki's face. It lay their emtionless. "M-Maura, she'll be fine," she said, almost a question. She wipped away tears. This was sapose to happen, but it wasn't fair. God putting all this on a small girl. Some one kind, someone who wold never hurt a fly...

Kiki's eyes opened a little, almost back to normal, they had thier kind glow back. But her voice, was a little different. It was still her own, yet it had a darker feel to it, more of an echo of the true Kiki. Her eye's looked lazily around, spotting Erik using is power. She reached out, grabbing at the air in his direction, her face emotionless. She was tired. Dieing again can do that to you. She blinked slowly, her eye's becoming clearer, "...Erik, you shouldn't use your alchemy..." she said in a low whisper, face still emotionless. Her head on Bachi's lap. She grabbed at nothing for a bit, her eyes fixed on Erik. "....I knew he couldn't wait three days...he's childish."

At this, Bachi blinked at Kiki. Then started to laugh, tears still streaming down her face. "That's right Kiki, Erik's being a bad boy," she said, almost crying. Of course, after all that, Kiki was still worried about someone else. It was amazing how she was. Bachi kissed Kiki on the forehead, then strooked her forehead to comfurt her, "Of course he is..." she sobed.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 pm
(( this is all so confusing ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:32 pm
Emmy K Elric
(( this is all so confusing ))

((Here, let me explain. Raod finally transformed into her demon self, at the sound of the demons voice, Kiki relaps into her death. Meaning, she re-lived her death in a way. Erik got a look at her death too because he touched her. Erik got pissed at started chuck'n lighting bolts all over the place. Kiki finally woke up from all of this, Bachi is crying, Kiki is being her self, sorta. And in all of this Maura is sheilding you from harm and veiw of it all. Hope that helps. I got a little confused myself ^-^ wink )  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:50 pm
((Aren't rps supposed to be confusing??? Most of the time when I read this one...I gotta re-read what has happened to get it. XD Besides what's wrong with puttin' Lero-lero in here??? X3 HE'S A PIMP UMBRELLA!!!! XD))
Road twirled around,dodging a few bolts. "Calm down you idiot-boy. Kiki's fine.",she said while eating her sucker. She snapped her fingers and several spikes came out of nowhere and where aimed at Erik. "Hee....I wonder.......do you bleed red or another color because of your alchemy.",she said laughing cruely. She let her hand twitch alittle and the spikes came after Erik.
The umbrella-golem floated next to Road and continued to yell at Road,"RODO-TAMA, LERO-LERO!!!! WE ARE NOT TO BE HERE,LERO-LERO!!!!!" It continued to yelll at the girl even it knew it was being ignored by its master.
"Umbrealls shouldn't talk.....SO SHUT-UP!",Road said in a vicious tone before kicking the poor thing then picking it and sat on it while it floated in mid-air, still eating her sucker.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 pm
Erik took out most of the spikes with some of the bolts that hadn't been dodged just yet. But for the remaining few, he evaded by backflipping and pure good reflexes. Erik clapped his hands together and opened them slowly. As he did so a ball of pure electricity formed and grew. By the time it had grown about the size of a basketball, "I bleed red just like any other man! So why shouldn't you?" he said launching the ball at light speed and it exploded into a fizzling ball on contact with Road.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Road blinked and flipped off the umbrella and both her and the umbrella dogded the ball of eletricity. She landed next to Erik and jabbed him in the side. "Stupid-stupid-stupid-head!!!!",she yelled at him, her yellow-eyes brimming with tears. She sniffled a few times and dropped to the ground crying.
Lero backed away from his Mistress,slowly, knowing what she had planned.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:18 pm
((i see wat ur doing!))

Usually this sight would kill Erik. He couldn't stand a woman's tears. The jab wasn't even very hard. The electricity within him did not die down for even a second. "Playing on my weakness, eh? Well it won't work this time! You just made youself an exception. People like you sicken me! You're nothing but an evil decieving snake in the grass! I have no reason to feel sorry for you!" Erik said angrily. As she lay there, he then gathered the energy he had all in his hands and dropped it on Road. He let the energy drain it self and he stopped.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm
((time for Kiki to step in.))

Kiki couldn't stand the sight of this any longer. Well, what state she was in couldn't stand it. This was all very confusing. She maneged to roll off Bachis' lap, falling on the floor with an "OMPF!"

Bachi tried to stop her, but felt something. It was a camand from Kiki. She was to stay where she was. She felt happy for a moment, feeling the joy of a servent.

Kiki crawled close to the fight, she was tired, and out of breath for some reason. "Mmm, nuu..." she grumbled, her body ached. That bath sounded swosme right now.
She finally made her way between the fight, laying stiffly on the floor. she placed her arms infront of her and looked at Erik and Road, "Your both being idots, stop it," she grumbled with a frown. She turned to Road, "I'm your Master too right? So you stop it. This is annoying. I want my bath," she sid with a sniffle. She was about to cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:46 pm
"It's not my fault Road doesn't care about you," Erik said walking into the house. He walked to find Maura holding Emmy and he said, "Let's go. It's bath time." His voice was emotionless, almost cold.

Maura looked up at him and his hands that smoked from him using his alchemy. She nodded slowly, still holding Emmy in her arms and followed him back out of the building.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:57 pm
Emmy buried her face against Maura she had no idea what had just happened but she was still scared of it. she just wanted to be somewhere else  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:47 pm
Road screamed in pain and laid on the ground, burned from the energy Erik dropped on her. She was unable to catch any of Kiki's words. "........m-my lady...........",was what her charred form spit out before her body began to heal itself, she streched at stood up. "my lady.....I'm sorry....terribly sorry....but along time ago you bound to humans to make me listen to certian things....that boy told me to stay away from you....so I must do as he said....",Road said with a cursity and picked up Lero. "Have fun at the Bath's, I wish I could join.",she said as she gave a smile and her skin turned back to a porclin color and her eyes became a bright blue and headed down the street.
Lero, who was floating beside Road. "Mistress...are you crying, Lero-Lero???",it asked, having only seen its master cry a few times, so it was rare.
Road rubbed her eyes with her pale hand. "N-no.......I'm fine Lero....I'm just going to have to watch over her from far away..otherwise that boy will kill me......I'm more scared than sad....",she said sniffling as more tears rolled down her cheeks.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:03 am
Erik watched her leave and he progressively began to calm down. It didn't look like it, but we was. He didn't care about Road anymore. He honestly had no sympathy for her at this point. But he turned to the others and said, "Now that she's gone, we can enjoy ourselves!" He tried to sound happy, but it just came out sounding more mean than anything. "Let's hurry, girls!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:34 am
((Ooooh, Erik did it now! X#))

Bachi went to help Kiki up, grabbing hold of her arm gently. Only to pull it back with a yelp. She looked at her palm, it was burned to the bone, but quickly healed itself. She looked at Kiki as she stood carefully up, she looked mad.

"To say such things...are you really the Erik I wanted to be my big brother?" her voice sounded cold, "Understandable, to quick to judge someone before getting to know them," she picked up her head as she stood, her eye's back to there pure elf, but her voice hadn't changed back. It still echoed with the past, present, and future. "Each one of my servents is like my child. To dismiss her like that...it is not yours to decide," she sighed, rubbing her back, or rither, her scars. The stung, but not to badly. And her wings had gotten bigger. She flexed them, getting more control over them by the minute. She closed them up tight, consealing them. "Bachi, please go get me a new shirt, and those bandges you used to hide my wings," she said, turning to Bachi, "Thank you," she smiled.

Bachi felt her face flush, "Yes Kiki," she dashed off to retreave a new shirt and bandges. She smiled to be commanded by someone so kind.

Kiki turned back Erik, the center of her rage this time. "do not command her to do anything. Otherwise, you'll be just like the rest of these humans," she said. Kiki closed her eyes and took a breath, 'Road...surely your masters word is stronger then the command of a human. I do not remember the time when I told you to listen to humans...but hear what I'm saying now....return to my side, that's an order,' her tone was very definite, like there was no way out of her command.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:29 pm
Erik was truly afraid at this point. She finally realized that she possessed wings and she had some control over them now that they'd grown some. He could do not nothing but drop his head and stay quiet. He'd overstepped his boundaries this time and he knew it. He felt like a subordinate wolf tucking his tail between his legs and backing down without hesitiation to the pack leader, Kiki.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games