Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:01 pm
Wow.... everyone's actually saying hi to each other! whee
Lol... Hi ppl!!! im blossomsakura!!! but plz... just call ma Sakura! ^^ (or any RP'ing names I have.,... sweatdrop )
and one more thing............ ((its random!! XD))

I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:04 pm
yellow everybody..~

welcome to all those new members here..~ =]

iminLAVA

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:20 pm
Hey Ron, Xav & blossom, welcome to our guild!! We are sooo happy that you decided to join. Jump right in there & post away, ones who do that make the greatest members. We so look forward to your many comments & getting to know each, & everyone of you! Stay active & stop back here often to welcome others. Cya around!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:22 am
Hey guys, i'm Flamez.

I got invited by Marina to come here. ninja  

In Flamez

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:25 am
Welcome blossom, flamez and all the other wonderful new members of the guild ~neko heaven~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:05 am
Hello and welcome everyone. <3  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:17 pm
Hey Flamez, thanks for joining the guild. We hope that you will enjoy many of the topics we have to post in. Come & get to know us & see for yourself that we are a great bunch of people! Jump right in there, stay active & come help us welcome many others. Have fun!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:11 pm
RaWrRrRrRr!

Im Rhys mrgreen

Im random. like... random stuff Dx

I like Techno music and i love drinking coca cola

MwUhAhAhAaA!  

Chucklenuts

Consumer

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:03 pm
Hey Rhys!! Glad to see you made it into introductions..lol. Welcome to the guild. We hope that you will find some good topics here to be random in. Make sure you check them all out! Keep active as much as you can & don't forget to stop back here every now & then to welcome others. Cya around~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:12 pm
hi im a new member here and uh so yeah hi  

kais71

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:25 pm
Hi Kais, we are happy to receive you here. We hope that you will enjoy hanging out here & posting in all the different topics & areas. We look forward to your comments!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:35 pm
Boy and girls of every age

Hey Kais ^^ Welcome to the guild. Have fun and stay active.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Reinbow Chi Tea

ryo_shiro10110

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:41 am
hi people^^

names ryo..new here on gaia and on the forums..so yea..help here is required^^lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:44 am
Welcome everyone!!!!  

LordVesquan

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:53 am
Boy and girls of every age

Hello and welcome everyone ^^ Have fun and stay active =]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games