Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devourcity
Crew

Shameless Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 pm
... Apparently I haven't posted here? D: Weird, but *shrug*

Things To Know

+ I'm African
+ I have lots of nicknames
+ I wanted to change my username to AK@Enski, but Gaia doesn't support that >8| (...yet?)
+ I have a huge faux-ego
+ I've only started a [DOT]Hack game, but I hope to own my own copy and finish them.
+ I mostly write .hack as '[DOT]Hack'. Don't ask why, I forgot .__.
+ I hate my office job (Where I waste my time on the computer every Sunday ;D)
+ I like loud music
+ I have no fashion sense
+ I started recently (Late last year) collecting ball-jointed dolls
+ I'm pretty sure I'm not attractive, but Grieverr stalks me anyway :'<
+ I play arcade-style fighting, roleplay, and cute-sy Korean MMOs games
+ I think Xbox controllers are huge and ugly (No offense...)
+ I like slash
+ I'm 5ft7in & 107.2lbs
+ I accept money, peanut butter cookies, and piggyback rides as payment.

[<3]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:20 pm
Awww no fair. You're tall. :I  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:25 pm
@AnimeKitty
;DDDD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:22 pm
@ Darkly_Doomed :: *shrug* I guess :U

@ Griiieeeveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr :: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD':

[<3]

Devourcity
Crew

Shameless Consumer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Welcome Kitty C: You sound a lot like some college friends of mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:21 am
XD Well, a 'welcome' is a little past due, but thanks.
:0 If they sound like me, then they must be a bunch of posers.
Granted I shouldn't be saying things about people who could possibly take me down .__."

augh, I forgot to put that I'm into model kits & figures & junk like that. And I'm in looovveee with mecha (gundamgundamgundam heart )

[<3]

Devourcity
Crew

Shameless Consumer

Balmvng

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:45 am

I'm the only one in my family with a Brit/Scotch/Irish accent.
I'm a poet, journalist, and story-writer, and am working on a second book.
I've stopped writing poems until Autumn 2011.
I like tuhrtals.
I'm holyshit-close to Asperger's Syndrome.
I spend a majority of my days studying theology, history of religions, early Christianity, and reading essays.
I have yet to finish Project .hack, the first four games. I'm currently on //Outbreak, but somehow lost my AC Adapter.
I listen to bands most of you probably haven't even heard of, let alone know how to pronounce.
I'm photogenic because I'm a good photographer who knows basic lighting tricks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:52 pm
Anything? really? X3 oh how fun...

1. I have ADHD!!! 8D
2. I eat children and babies
3. ^actually I don't really, hahah XD I'm not a cannibal.
4. weird person is weird :3 is me?
5. I'm pretty lazy
6. Very forgetful (XD)
7. I like Japanese music (J-rock mostly)
8. I used to play the violin (from 5-8th grade) I have my own violin now, but I don't have a tuner and I have no clue how to tune the thing so I haven't played in a long time (is now a senior in HS)
9. I'm a pervert XD however for the comfort of everyone here I will refrain myself, because I don't like making people uncomfortable xP
10. 13 is my favorite number
11...oh I can't think of things now.. XD maybe later? >_> stupid brain threw up everywhere....  

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:46 pm
@Balmung
Why are you the only one in your family with an accent? Like where did you pick it up? xD

@Kyoki
I played violin too! I quit 10th grade though because I hated the teacher. She made people play individually in front of the class for tests. I cried every time I finished the test. ;-;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 pm
Grieverr

@Kyoki
I played violin too! I quit 10th grade though because I hated the teacher. She made people play individually in front of the class for tests. I cried every time I finished the test. ;-;

Butting in because I too play violin, and our teacher does make us do that as well. She makes the other students write critiques of them and we do it every freaking quarter.
But yeah, I've been playing, though not necessarily actively or well, for a really long time and I love the violin too much to quit ever.
Tuning's easy enough. There are online tuners and then you just fiddle very carefully with the pegs or fine tuners until the string matches the tone it should have.
@AnimeKitty: You're quite tall. :/ I'm still working on the growing thing. I got half an inch in a year though, despite the doctor being all, "You are done growing!" Course, when the doctor first said that, I was probably 2 and 1/2 inches shorter than I am now, so victory is mine!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:06 pm
@Grieverr
Really? I cannot remember if we had to do that. I'm sure we did. I probably didn't do it that's why I don't remember.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:39 pm
Grieverr
@Balmung
Why are you the only one in your family with an accent? Like where did you pick it up? xD

I'm not sure. We left Saint-Louis when I was around one year of age, so I could've have picked it up from anywhere.
But it's gotten so common that people ask me where I'm from and that they don't believe I'm from Saint-Louis that I just say "Ah am frae Glasgee, Scootlund."

Balmvng

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:41 pm
@Doomed/Kyoki
Aw man, I'd cry if I was in your class too. I hate playing in front of other people. It scares the poop out of me.
I've always had a hard time with tuning. I always had people tune my violin for me because I was so bad at it.

I haven't grown in like 4 years probably. xD I'm still 5'5"- ish. I kinda hope I don't grow. I like being shorter than other people.

@Balmung
That's so weird but so cool. If I could naturally talk with an accent, I'd want to have an Australian accent. Australian people sound hot.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:41 pm
Grieverr
@Doomed/Kyoki
Aw man, I'd cry if I was in your class too. I hate playing in front of other people. It scares the poop out of me.
I've always had a hard time with tuning. I always had people tune my violin for me because I was so bad at it.

I haven't grown in like 4 years probably. xD I'm still 5'5"- ish. I kinda hope I don't grow. I like being shorter than other people.

I hate being short. And shush, you're taller than I am. :I
The first time I tried using the top tuners on my violin, I broke the G-String (If you laughed at the perverted meaning, shame on you. Such shame on you.) But I've gotten a lot better at tuning. And hey, I got third chair in my class for the second violins, so I can live with auditions.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
@Doomed/Kyoki

I hate being short. And shush, you're taller than I am. :I
The first time I tried using the top tuners on my violin, I broke the G-String (If you laughed at the perverted meaning, shame on you. Such shame on you.) But I've gotten a lot better at tuning. And hey, I got third chair in my class for the second violins, so I can live with auditions.

I don't know if I've ever broken a string. :c
I was always a second violin, except in elementary school I was first seat as first violin because back then I actually cared about practicing.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff