Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:13 pm
Cassidy looked with a concerned expression. "Of course you didn't do this! You were with me the entire time." She said with a firm nod. She wrapped her arms around him comfortingly, kissing his forehead. "Yes. Someone's on the plane." She said seriously, her eyes darting around. "I just don't know who or why or what they want." She frowned softly and pursed her lips into a tight line, her brow furrowed with frustration  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:48 pm
Matthew sighed a sigh of relief. "Oh okay good, i was a bit frightend there, Then again, we both kill pretty fast, but it was neither of us.." Matthew looked around, " this reminds me of Jordan.." Matthew growled. "I didn't see him after the wedding..." He whisperd. "Well aside from when you I dasnced with him and moments after..." Matthew took a quick glance around. "I don't like this one bit..Should we jump and free fall? I don't like ebign in the plane..."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:23 pm
Cassidy stared at him with wide eyes. "No way. I'll fly the plane... We're almost there... and it'd be really suspicious if there was a plane with no pilot, no passengers on it." She moved to sit in the pilots seat, sliding a headset over her ears and switching off auto pilot. She looked over at Matthew. "It might be Jordan.. But jumping isn't the answer." She said softly, turning her eyes back to the sky, flying the plane skillfully. She smiled. "It's been a while since I've flown a plane." she admitted. "At least I didn't forget." She said with a soft shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:05 pm
"Aw come on love, free falling makes you feel alive, even when your a dead beat, but fine.." He sighed glumly. "I guess we can sit here and have you fly. " Matthew got behind her and wiggled in, sitting down he put his hands on ehr. "If this was Jordans handy work, I'm chopping his nuts off.." He grinned tryupthidly. "No but if it is Jordan, I'ma be extreamly pissed off.." He smiled at her as he kissed her ear softly, helping her fly.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:22 am
Cassidy leaned back against him, sighing softly. She closed her eyes and gently shook her head. "I have a good feeling it is all his fault. I'm going to rip him apart when he shows his face." She muttered angrily, staring out at the sky. She nodded to a voice coming through the headset. "We can go in for landing now." She said softly, starting the plane down towards the earth. "We'll be safer on the ground." She said with a soft nod  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:04 pm
Matthew sighed as she rubbed her arms softly. "No love, that'll only make things worse, provoking him is the worst of all, and it might not be him, it could be," he glumped,"the dragon volturie, you know hwo vampires have there own society. We have the drogakonatua. Wich is the concile that kills humans..." He whisperd. "Thoes could always be dragon teeth marks.." He whisperd scornfuly.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:21 pm
Cassidy shuddered. "Well either way... It's not good." She muttered angrily. "I don't want this ruining my honeymoon." She growled angrily. "I just want at least one week of pure happiness and nothing going wrong. Why is that so hard." She muttered angrily as she landed the plane smoothly, before shutting off the engine.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:47 pm
Matthew growled in her ear, before he slid from behind her and sighed. Folding his arms childeshly over his chest. He sighed angrily. "Don't get your panties in a twist, it's no big deal, and a week with happiness is far to much to ask if you ask me..I'm a depressing person, i don't do happy." he said gruffly. "You shouldn't be so angry, it's annoying.." He whisperd as he looked away, tears slowly running down his face.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:54 pm
Cassidy frowned and got up from the seat, brushing past him. "Sorry for wanting to be happy. Apparently that just doesn't work for you." She growled as she quickly lowered the stairs and got off the plane, grabbing her suitcase as she went. She made her way towards the rental cars where she had a nice suv rented for her and a car for him because she figured he would want to spend time on his own.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm
Matthew growled as he raced down the stairs, skipping a few he cut her off and held her tightly pulling her to him, by the waist. He breath deeply inhaling her scent. "Mmm, I'm sorry love.." He whisperd. "It's just.." He paused, remembering one of his old songs, the one he always had on repeat. "Things can't be perfect, all the time, that I know.." he whisperd in her ear as he kissed from her ear to her neck, holding her tightly. "Please forgive me..."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:50 pm
Cassidy sighed heavily. "I just want to be happy." She frowned deeply, looking down at the ground, her lips slightly pouty. She frowned and disattached herself from him. "Come on." She said gently. "Let's just go to the cottage... I got you your own car... So you can follow me." She said with a nod. She unlocked her SUV and tossed her bags in the back and climbed in the drivers seat, waiting for him to get into his car.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:32 pm
Matthew pouted, looking extreamly sad, he sniffled as he grinned wicedly, jumping into the passengers seat of her car, he phased into a dragon, Sitting on her lap he purred lightly, a hissing sound came from his lips, Matthew crawled up her and licked her face gently. "No, I'm not taking my own car, I refuse to be away from you...This is my honeymoon too.." And all you've said is you you you... He thought forgetting he could read ehr thoughts, it them hit him she could. "Sorry love I didn't mean it like that but I want to be with you all the time, I never want to leave your side..Ever.." He whisperd in her ear as he phased, he slid from her shoulder but continued to have his arms warpped around her, he tossed his bags in the back and put his head in her lap. "go love go!" He exclaimed.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:46 am
Cassidy frowned deeply and started the car without a word. It'd be a two hour drive to the cottage from here but she really had nothing to say to him. She reached over and turned on the radio, it was belting out some french song. She sighed softly, driving at a high speed of around 200mph. Its not like the French cared. She kept her eyes looking out the window and her nails drummed softly on the steering wheel. After about an hour she had gotten tired of not speaking and looked at him, her eyes still showing the hurt of his words. "I need to care about myself sometimes because you don't seem to think things through before saying them aloud." She frowned, turning to look back out the window. "Theres always some problem that keeps us from being happy so I'm just trying to be happy. Sue me." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:20 am
Matthew was curled into a tiny ball crying the whole time because she wouldn't talk to him. Matthew sighed as his water face looked up at him, there was like a big puddle on his face and the car seat was permnatly wet. He looked away from her not wanting her to see how much he'd be crying. "If you honestly think that I'm not sorry for saying that, your right, because I'm not Cassidy, because it's true, we can't always be happy, maybe you can, but that's just not me love, I've never been happy...Until you said I do.." He whisperd, his face was now close to her. "Okay I will, but the only iusse is that everything that's in your name is already mine too.." he whisperd smiling. "I'm not gonna take back what I said, because it's true, no matter how much we love one another, it's just not gonna always be happy." Matthew snapped his fingers and a white rose apperd, he pulled out a knife and slit his wrists, the blood dribbled onto the flower. He quoted theonly line he'd ever remember. "Roses are red, violets are blue. My rose is white, and it's bleeding for you.." he smiled as he cut mosst of the stem off, along with the thorns, gently he put it in her hair.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:21 pm
Cassidy sighed heavily. "Doesn't mean we can't try..." She said softly. "We can always try to be happy at all times. I'm happiest with you but when you're not happy that causes me not to be happy." She softly drummed her fingers on the wheel as they pulled onto a dirt road. She looked out, knowing soon they'd break through the tree lined bath to her cottage. A blast of sunlight greeted them, exposing the rather large cottage on a lot of flower covered land. She grinned brightly and parked, climbing out of the SUV. She closed her eyes, letting the sun wash over her. "I feel much more relaxed." She whispered as she started to bring the bags into the cottage.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games