Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:26 pm
Alex looked up at the nurse and nodded. His face was pale and dried tears could be seen to show that he had been crying for some time now.

"Thank you." He smiled and headed towards the room. Once he got there he grabbed a seat and sat next to the bed. "Eva? Are you ok? Can you hear me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:31 pm
Alex held her hand. As he touched her, her heart jumped a beat. The heart monitor showed it. Weeks passed before Eva woke up. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open. The room was decorated with flowers and get well cards. Eva suddenly realized something was holding her hand. She looked over and Alex's head rested on the bed. She smiled at him and rubbed his head. "Hey." She said in almost a whisper. "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:38 pm
Alex stirred a little. He felt something touch his head and opened it up to see what trying to wake him up. He blinked sat up staring at hers. "Hey... it's about time you wake up. I didn't think you would for some time now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:43 pm
She smiled and rubbed her face. "I dreamed about you." She told him. "We were dancing again. Just the two of us." Eva said and then a thought occurred to her. "How's Riley? Did you feed her?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 pm
Alex smiled back at her. "Riley's fine. I've taken care her. You've been out for a while you know. But I've been here for a good part of everyday, waiting for you to wake up."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:53 pm
Eva sighed in relief. "Good. Thank you. I'm glad I woke up with you here." She smiled. The doctor came in with a clipboard.

"Ah, good you're up. The surgery went fine. But you're going to need to stay here for a at least 24 hours for further recovery." He paused. "I'm sorry to say we couldn't save the baby. The knife pierced right through the baby. Killing it instantly."

"I knew that was no ordinary stomach flu." Eva sighed. The doctor was being page and left to answer an emergency.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:58 pm
Alex blinked and looked at Eva. "Baby? What baby?" He was confused as he looked between the doctor and Eva.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:06 pm
That was the doctor's que. "I'll leave you two alone." He said as he left. Eva sighed and looked at Alex.

"Remember when I told you about Mike? How he used to rape me? Well, that's where the baby came in. I was never sure. I was about to take a pregnancy test but I couldn't get one with you around. I didn't want to scare you of." She couldn't look at him. "But I guess we won't have to worry about that."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:15 pm
Alex nodded. "Yeah, I remember. But that just gives us a chance to make our own baby. It's probably better that this happened anyways, not that I want you hurt. But that baby would have just reminded you of Mike anyways, you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:20 pm
She nodded. "True. But it was my baby non the less. The baby might have reminded me of him, but you would be the father." She looked at him. "But we will make a baby someday. And THAT baby will remind me of you every day." She smiled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:24 pm
He nodded. "I know." He smiled at her and didn't know what else to say. He was just happy that he had her back. "On the bright side, you won't have to worry about seeing Mike again. He got locked up in a federal prison this time. He's in there for life due to attempt at first degree murder." He explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:27 pm
Eva sighed. "Good. So that's the last time we'll ever see of him. That is good news." She looked into his eyes. "But the better news is that you're still here with me."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:31 pm
"I made a promise to myself Eva." He squeezed her hand gently. "I'm not going to let anything ever happen to you. I love you, more than I've loved anything else before. I'm not going to lose you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:34 pm
Eva's heart jumped for joy and the heart monitor showed it. "I feel the same way. I will never leave you. If ever I see a light, I'll turn the other way." She giggled. "I love you, Alex. And I'd never hurt you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:45 pm
Alex looked at the heart monitor and laughed. "Calm down Sparky. I know you're happy, so am I. But the last thing we need is you passing out again. I'm happy to hear that."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games