Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Arivel

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:51 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Ares
With a spoon for the most part....

Oh, you've never experimented with yoghurt?

You should ask him how he eats his Yoghurt. xd

Hey, you didn't find it funny when you were involved.. Though, you did seem to be rather enjoying yourself!

Actually, I thought it was hilarious. I just never told you...Enjoying myself? What are you talking about?

Ohno, I can spot real enjoyment, and that was it!Unrelated point, how come you're never on MSN?

It was? Did you enjoy it then? I'm not that good at spotting things like that...MSN... um... Actually, I don't know. I don't think I've ever actually gotten on MSN... Why?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:52 pm
Arivel
whapcapn
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Ares

Hey, you didn't find it funny when you were involved.. Though, you did seem to be rather enjoying yourself!

Actually, I thought it was hilarious. I just never told you...Enjoying myself? What are you talking about?

I'm both horrified and intrigued. Tell me more.

I refuse. stare Ask him *points at Invi*

He ought to be busy answering my points about Tory policy...*cackles manically*  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:58 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Ares

Ohno, I can spot real enjoyment, and that was it!Unrelated point, how come you're never on MSN?

It was? Did you enjoy it then? I'm not that good at spotting things like that...MSN... um... Actually, I don't know. I don't think I've ever actually gotten on MSN... Why?

Ohyes, how could I not? You understimate your own ability to make yoghurt interesting.. wink *shrug* It'd be cool if you were, I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:13 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Ares

Ohyes, how could I not? You understimate your own ability to make yoghurt interesting.. wink *shrug* It'd be cool if you were, I guess.

Eh heh heh... redface I guess. I'm attempting to download it as we speak.  

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:14 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Ares

Inappropriate time to enter conversation, yet I shall...
Be sure to add me! *nudges*  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:20 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Ares

Inappropriate? No, I think you entered at just the right time. Gah... stupid freaking thing says... "Sorry, we are unable to sign you into the MSN Messenger at this time. Please try again later. 80072f0d." WTF? I can NEVER get ANYTHING to work right... So confusing...  

Arivel

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:22 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Ares

Inappropriate? No, I think you entered at just the right time. Gah... stupid freaking thing says... "Sorry, we are unable to sign you into the MSN Messenger at this time. Please try again later. 80072f0d." WTF? I can NEVER get ANYTHING to work right... So confusing...

Just the right time for what end?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:37 pm
Keep trying Kaye! You shall prevail against the perils of Microsoft servers! You shall!! xd  

Nebelstern
Crew

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:20 am
My mum doesn't like Muller. She has banned it because it has fructose-glucose syrup...

But I snook some into the trolley in sainsburies. Huzzah!

My favourite is natural greek honey. I think it's luverly.

And my mam allows it because it doesn't contain any glucose-fructose.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:22 am
GuruCleocatra
My mum doesn't like Muller. She has banned it because it has fructose-glucose syrup...

Does she have a glucose-fructose phobia perchance?  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Nebelstern
Keep trying Kaye! You shall prevail against the perils of Microsoft servers! You shall!! xd

Psh.. retarded thing's still not letting me on. Ah well... Screw it, I'll just stick with AIM. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:57 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern

Psh.. retarded thing's still not letting me on. Ah well... Screw it, I'll just stick with AIM. xd

Call me ignorant, imbecilic or even moronic, but I have no idea what AIM is... sweatdrop  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:06 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern

Call me ignorant, imbecilic or even moronic, but I have no idea what AIM is... sweatdrop

I won't, don't worry. Aim: Aol Instant Messenger, I doubt tat you'd know what it is because: Aol: America Online. Yeah so anyways, not your fault. YOU MORON!!! haha, I'm just kidding...  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:33 pm
So Invictus......

How do you eat your yoghurt?  

Ares

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:32 pm
Nebelstern
GuruCleocatra

Does she have a glucose-fructose phobia perchance?

She read a book on why Americans are fat and it basically said "Glucose-Fructose syrup".  
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games