Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:15 am
After a while of reading, Kenzie stretches and looks around. It's such a beautiful view. She finds a cradle in the branches above her and balances the book in it. Then she reaches down to the water and grazes her finger tips across the surface. she smiles. So peaceful
Lilly jumps to Kenzie's branch and climbs into her lap. Kenzie absently scratches her behind the ears, as she plays with the ripples in the lake.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:01 pm
Kenzie watched the sun set over the lake, then gathered her things and returned to her dorm, maybe some people will come soon.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm
Before kenzie could leave rabbit run towards her yelling her name but then rabbit tripped and sent both of the into the water "God i'm such a klutz " Rabbit laughed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm
TheBlackCheshireCatsLover
Before kenzie could leave rabbit run towards her yelling her name but then rabbit tripped and sent both of the into the water "God i'm such a klutz " Rabbit laughed

Kenzie laughs as regains her feet. "Don't worry I am too. Luckily there wasn't an immediate drop off into the water, and it's only ankle deep here." She helps Rabbit up to her feet, then looks around for her i pod and book. Lilly mewed from the tree branch she ended up in, to avoid the water. Kenzie sees her book floating away into deeper water and wades out to retrieve it. "Where were you going in such a hurry?" Kenzie asks returning back to her.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:21 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz

Kenzie laughs as regains her feet. "Don't worry I am too. Luckily there wasn't an immediate drop off into the water, and it's only ankle deep here." She helps Rabbit up to her feet, then looks around for her i pod and book. Lilly mewed from the tree branch she ended up in, to avoid the water. Kenzie sees her book floating away into deeper water and wades out to retrieve it. "Where were you going in such a hurry?" Kenzie asks returning back to her.

Rabbit started to dry herself and kenzie off with a drying spell "Haha no where i just wanted to say hi" Rabbit chuckled ,she squatted and start to wiggle her finger towards the cat "here kitty kitty"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Rabbit started to dry herself and kenzie off with a drying spell "Haha no where i just wanted to say hi" Rabbit chuckled ,she squatted and start to wiggle her finger towards the cat "here kitty kitty"

Kenzie laughed. "Ok. Then." She glanced at Lilly. "Her name's Lilly. She doesn't like the water, so we'll have to get out, if you want to pet her." Lilly jumped down from the tree as Kenzie patted herself down looking for her wand. "Ah! Here it is! Accio ipod." The ipod splashed out of the water and hit Kenzie square in the head. "Ouch. Guess I need to work on that one a bit." She stuffed it into her pocket to examine later, and sloshed over to Lilly. Once on dry land Kenzie kicked off her shoes and started to use the drying spell. "How're you?" She asked rabbit as she concentrated to make sure she got the spell correct.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:18 pm
pretty good ,haha well shes very pretty ,what type of cat is she ?" Rabbit started laughing out of nowhere "okay okay ,i'm sorry "A tiny little mouse came out of rabbits shirt"This is my Russian dorm mouse ,Alice "The little mouse squeak a hello"guess shes kinda mad i got her wet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:57 pm
pretty good ,haha well shes very pretty ,what type of cat is she ?" Rabbit started laughing out of nowhere "okay okay ,i'm sorry "A tiny little mouse came out of rabbits shirt"This is my Russian dorm mouse ,Alice "The little mouse squeak a hello"guess shes kinda mad i got her wet.

"She's a Bombay cat." Kenzie scoops her up. "When i saw her at the muggle animal shelter i knew she was special and i did some research and sure enough she had escaped from a wizard pet shop, and since i technically had paid for her they let me keep her. She's very intelligent." Kenzie looks at Alice. "Oh! She is so tiny she's adorable! You won't have to worry about Lilly stalking her. She's a picky eater. She hates the water but loves sea food. I have to add fish flavoring to get her to eat anything else." Lilly tosses her head as if to say she deserved to be served fish every day. Kenzie laughs. "Other than her attitude and appitite, she's a really sweet kitty."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:59 pm

"She's a Bombay cat." Kenzie scoops her up. "When i saw her at the muggle animal shelter i knew she was special and i did some research and sure enough she had escaped from a wizard pet shop, and since i technically had paid for her they let me keep her. She's very intelligent." Kenzie looks at Alice. "Oh! She is so tiny she's adorable! You won't have to worry about Lilly stalking her. She's a picky eater. She hates the water but loves sea food. I have to add fish flavoring to get her to eat anything else." Lilly tosses her head as if to say she deserved to be served fish every day. Kenzie laughs. "Other than her attitude and appitite, she's a really sweet kitty."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:47 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz

"She's a Bombay cat." Kenzie scoops her up. "When i saw her at the muggle animal shelter i knew she was special and i did some research and sure enough she had escaped from a wizard pet shop, and since i technically had paid for her they let me keep her. She's very intelligent." Kenzie looks at Alice. "Oh! She is so tiny she's adorable! You won't have to worry about Lilly stalking her. She's a picky eater. She hates the water but loves sea food. I have to add fish flavoring to get her to eat
anything else." Lilly tosses her head as if to say she deserved to be served fish every day. Kenzie laughs. "Other than her attitude and appitite, she's a really sweet kitty."

"wow that a very pretty name "Rabbit petted the little cat "Well i can understand Alice only eats things with vanilla extract on it "Alice squeak as if to agree "and she very lucky ,that you cats picky "

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:11 pm
"We should probably head in before it gets too dark. Lilly loves to run off when I can't see and I won't be able to find her till morning, and I have a few letters I need her to take before she escapes." Lilly starts squirming, knowing she could hide anywhere in the darkness, Kenzie scratched her behind the ears to calm her.

Lilly stopped wiggling, she liked being scratched behind the ears, Maybe I won't escape today. Clever little witch, I'll stay this time.

Kenzie sighed with relief as Lilly settled in. "I'm just happy she comes back every time. She has a mind of her own, but she comes back because she likes me." Kenzie looks at Lilly thoughtfully, "Or maybe it's just cause I feed her, either way she's nice company." Kenzie starts walking towards the main doors of the castle. "I think we might be getting a few more students soon, I saw a new batch in the Giggling Pear, right after we left."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:52 am
Kenzie wanders about the Hogwarts grounds, Lilly following playing in the grass. Finally Kenzie decides to stop at the pumpkin patch. There is one particularly large pumpkin, that comes up to Kenzie's shoulder. She decides to climb on top of this one and sit for a while and read. Lilly plays about the garden catching various bugs and leaves, occasionally she looks up to see if Kenzie is still there and then goes back to her sport.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 pm
To Kenzie's suprize a rain drop falls on her book. She looks up to see that rain clouds had gathered all over Hogwarts. Kenzie smiles up at the clouds. She reaches down and picks up her bag from the ground and slips her book into it. "Impervius." Kenzie says pointing her wand at her bag. Hearing her use magic Lilly creeps back. She looks up at the sky suspiciously and then back at Kenzie. "I wish I could have practiced that before, but I guess this will definitely test to see if I did it right." Kenzie crouches down to Lilly's level. "It's going to rain soon, you better get in doors if you don't want to get wet." Lilly hurries off in the direction of the castle. Kenzie slings her bag over her shoulder as she watches her go. Kenzie turns around and starts heading off towards an open feild she had seen earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:43 pm
As the rain began to drizzle Kenzie points her wand at her ipod "Impervio" She was not going to make the same mistake twice. Kenzie looks around herself and sees no one around and unplugs her head phones and turns up the volume.

Reaching the edge of her clearing Kenzie picks out a well shaded tree and places her bag on one of it's thick roots and ipod down on top of it. She sits there and listens a while. The music was loud enough if you were sitting next to it, but she needed it to be louder, "Sonorus" the music blasts and Kenzie quickly counters, "Quietus!" Kenzie thought a minute she had taken Latin over the summer, maybe she could adjust the spell, "Sonorus parvus" The music steadily increased a little bit at a time and when she was satisfied she flicked her wand for it to end.

Kenzie tucked her wand in her bag and then stepped out into the rain, lifting her face to the sky.

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 pm
Kenzie laughs as she spins around under the sky. She walked back over to her bag, she'd tired herself out spinning and tumbling in the clearing. She took the spell off her ipod and plugged her headphones back in, then headed back inside.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff