Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic which rapidly degenerated... [MISC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:04 am
I say, it looks like we've found our two key virtues!

A new GBG application
After looking at quite a few British guilds I have decided to apply to this one because it seemed the most literate...and I like yoghurt...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:27 pm
illyrianth
Invictus_88

Are you suggesting I am a similar age to your grandmother? eek

xd
Oh, naturally! *laughs* Or, perhaps, that you have less need for lessons than a grandmother would for instruction on sucking eggs. Pah, you always assume the worst!

Thought so... rofl expect the worst, one will never find oneself disappointed!  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:34 am
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu
Invictus_88
I say, DE. Your profile looks really quite well styled.

A rarity. I ignore mine, and lots of adapted ones just look crass.

Yeah, man. It's like Neopets all over again. I like Demonic Expert's too, though, I have to say.

You killed the thread, Mary! O:

...sorry.

It seems to be working again now though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:24 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11911159&page=1

Someone please tell me I'm probably right and she's just being awkward.

sad

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:08 pm
Invictus_88

sad

She's quite clearly an idiot who dislikes being shown up for one and feels more than slightly threatened by you. I would suggest bidding her a good day and walking away - it does you no good to waste words on a fool, Invi dear...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:12 pm
Invictus_88

sad

You both have points but I think your's are more valid. You can argue anything and shes probably just arguing for the sake of arguing. As I think you might be too. Both of you are stubborn. *pointed look* And have too much free time.

But overall I agree with you a bit more.

I could add in something about different definations into the thread if it might possibly get anywhere. But the chances are it won't as you've touched on them anyway.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:21 am
*sigh*

Thanks.

I was slowly being convinced of my own hopelessness, the illusion of being slightly out of my depth was all a bit offputting. I was -sure- I had the upper hand, but couldn't quite believe it on account of the zero forward movement.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:16 pm
Invictus_88
*sigh*

Thanks.

I was slowly being convinced of my own hopelessness, the illusion of being slightly out of my depth was all a bit offputting. I was -sure- I had the upper hand, but couldn't quite believe it on account of the zero forward movement.

Sounds like my love life rofl  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:38 am
illyrianth
Invictus_88
*sigh*

Thanks.

Are you asking me to supply you with some forward movements?

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:36 am
Google is weird.

http://www.thewarp.net/war/colenious/ultramarines/InvictusStory.html

Quote:
Knowing his end was at hand, Invictus closed his eyes and chanted a blessing to his emperor. As the back of his terminator armour impacted with the rocks and gravel behind him, he realized that the weapon had merely impacted and not exploded. Too close to activate the warhead was Invictus' only thought. The armor's internal damage control system indicated that only a dent in the chest plate of the armour had been caused. Slightly out of breath, Invictus rolled over and stood; now it was his turn.

Seven enemy marines had leapt over the boulders they had been using to screen their position, anticipating the ability to ravage the body of the infamous Ultramarine First Company Commander. To their horror Invictus arose, still very much alive. As one traitorous ex-marine of the Imperium attempted to reload his weapon of destruction, the remainder aimed and opened fire with their boltguns.

Quote:
Invictus bellowed an Ultramarine charge and waded into the remaining chaos soldiers. The assault was brief and conclusive as the enemy warriors harmlessly pounded on Invictus' armour and were rewarded for the ineptness of their strikes with a crushing squeeze or pounding roundhouse blow from his massive power fist. Almost before it had begun, Invictus stood alone in the rocky terrain with the broken, battered, and lifeless bodies of his enemies strewn at his feet.

sweatdrop  

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:25 am
Invictus_88
Google is weird.

Quote:
Knowing his end was at hand, Invictus closed his eyes and chanted a blessing to his emperor. As the back of his terminator armour impacted with the rocks and gravel behind him, he realized that the weapon had merely impacted and not exploded. Too close to activate the warhead was Invictus' only thought. The armor's internal damage control system indicated that only a dent in the chest plate of the armour had been caused. Slightly out of breath, Invictus rolled over and stood; now it was his turn.

Seven enemy marines had leapt over the boulders they had been using to screen their position, anticipating the ability to ravage the body of the infamous Ultramarine First Company Commander. To their horror Invictus arose, still very much alive. As one traitorous ex-marine of the Imperium attempted to reload his weapon of destruction, the remainder aimed and opened fire with their boltguns.

Quote:
Invictus bellowed an Ultramarine charge and waded into the remaining chaos soldiers. The assault was brief and conclusive as the enemy warriors harmlessly pounded on Invictus' armour and were rewarded for the ineptness of their strikes with a crushing squeeze or pounding roundhouse blow from his massive power fist. Almost before it had begun, Invictus stood alone in the rocky terrain with the broken, battered, and lifeless bodies of his enemies strewn at his feet.

sweatdrop

Are you, by any chance, bored?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:34 am
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
Google is weird.

Quote:

Quote:

sweatdrop

Are you, by any chance, bored?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6968504

Maybe.

rolleyes

Invictus_88
Captain

LLT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:50 am
Don't forget Vampire: The Masquerade. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:57 am
LLT
Don't forget Vampire: The Masquerade. xp

That too.

Though really, I'm the latin word as applied to the human condition. And by connection, the poem by W.E. Henley.

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:28 am
Invictus_88
illyrianth
Invictus_88
*sigh*

Thanks.

Are you asking me to supply you with some forward movements?

ninja

eek

~chokegaspwheeze~

No :p  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games