Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:08 pm
"like what?" I asked
He turned his face. He didn't want me to see him blushing
"OH..."
"Where almost there" He inturupted.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:15 pm
" Ok" Cheza replied. Finally they came upon the house and went to the door. It was closed so cheza knocked on the door to let Ian, Kai, and Jan that they were here and that they were coming in. She opened the door. " We're here " she said.  

horselover1009

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:21 pm
"Sorry, Sirius was slowing us down"
"I would never" he said pointing innocently at himself
"Lair"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:21 pm
Ian looked up but Kai was still sleep "hey......"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:22 pm
" Quiet down can't you see Jan and Kai are sleeping right now." she told the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:26 pm
he noded agreeing with Cheza and then looked bac down at Kai  

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:36 pm
Quietly they tiptoed into the house and took a seat in some chairs. Cheza was exausted and fell asleep leaning on tsume's shoulder. He sighed and started to stroke her hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:43 pm
((now what???))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 pm
( everyone who is awake starts to talk)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:48 pm
((hey my comp is going slow so if it says im offline thats i sbecuase it logged me off but i wil logg bac on in less than 5 minutes so dont leave.....ima refresh it so it will say im off but imnot okay....dont logg off okay....5 minutes XD))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:52 pm
"I guess were to loud" Sirius whisper in my ear
Sirius saw a bed across the room that wasn't being use. He patted a spot next to him as if he wanted me to sit there.
"Fine" I sigh
"Sooo, where do I sleep?" He smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:01 am
Kai woke up from a feeling peope were neer "Huh???...." she noticed they were bac "....ugh finaly....." she said noticing she was in Ians arms O.O.....>.>...."Uh.....why do i always wake up liek this???....." se said
Ian: sweatdrop  

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:05 am
Tsume giggled to himself at Kai's remark and tried his best not to wake Cheza who was soundly sleeping on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:11 am
"Uh....eh heh sweatdrop ......"
"*sigh* its fine i dont need a answer then -.-...." she said as he put her on teh floor and she was small again "HEY WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" she said noticing he changed her while she was asleep before they came bac. she held the blankets to cover her little 7 year old loking body "UGH I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!" she said throwing a tantrum
"Im....srry...." he said sadly looking down and sad that he make her angry at him
her facal expression slowly changed "....its okay.....im srry......" she said sad putin gher hand on hsi shulder and he looked up and gave her a faint smile  

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:18 am
Tsume sighed as Cheza stirred from all noise. " Good job you woke her up" he said scarcastickly. Cheza sat up and yawned " What did I miss?" she asked sleeply.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games