Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:23 pm
Welcome! Aquakit, Amberkit, and Graykit! As you should know, I'm Crystalstar, your leader.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystalstar walked through out the camp, the kits were playing, apprentices leaving and coming, and warriors grooming. She walked over to the nursery and poked her head inside. "Good morning," Said *name*, Amberkit's mother.

"Good morning," Crystalstar purred. "May I speak to Amberkit, if she is not sleeping?" A small orange kit popped her head up and ran over to Crystalstar. "Follow me." They walked over to Crystalstar's den. She picked up the small kit and lept into the small cave.

Skyears, SnowClan's medicine cat sat in the dark cave. "Hello, Amberkit."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:07 pm
Ringtail watched as Crystalstar took the small fluffy orange kit to Skyear's den.

What could the old medicine cat want with Amberkit? she wondered.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Panda--Chan
Ringtail watched as Crystalstar took the small fluffy orange kit to Skyear's den.

What could the old medicine cat want with Amberkit? she wondered.

(aren't you blind? lol)

Crystalstar curled up in her nest and let Skyears talk. "I hear you want to be a medicine cat."

"What?" The tiny Amberkit asked. "How do you know?"

Skyears purred, "StarClan told me." Amberkit's face lit up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:18 pm
grayclaw walks into warrior's den. "hi guys."  

Dairou Frost

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:05 pm
((Crystalstar- what happened to our plot? Remeber- you were back in time?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:18 pm
Every bone in her body creaked with effort, begging to break through glass. The deputy lay frozen to the heart, not even attempting to break free. Trapped to her dream.

She couldn't let this go- not yet. She needed, with all her life, needed to find the true fate of Frostheart. Even if it killed her- she needed to protect Crystalstar. Nothing made sense in this dream-world of gore and sunless. It might as well been pitch black- the only color was the blood of fury. But one thing Bearclaw was certain of-

Clovershadow and Tigereyes must die.

((Welcome Grayclaw, Aquakit, and Amberkit! I'm glad you've met me with such a dreary post! XD.

Moonflower and Cindermoon, let's get this plot started!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Plathimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:35 pm
((Hi. I'm Leopardkit, the new kit :3. Mind if I roleplay?))

Leopardkit shuffled slowly out of the nursery for the first time. Everything was so bright, so beautiful, and so... cold. She carefully shook the snow from her paws.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am
((OMG noooooooooo!

Where's Bearclaw?))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:45 am
uh bearclaw, i'm not graykit anymore. nor am i graypaw. i got my warrior ceremony already. i'm now known as grayclaw.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:11 pm
((I never said you were Graykit O.O ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:12 pm
((Bearclaw's probaly somewhere by the moon tree... I dunno. How 'bout you guys start getting dreams from your ancestors?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:15 pm
Leopardkit wandered aimlessly around the clear, desperately looking for something to do. An apprentice to bug... A warrior to pounce on... an elder to ask questions... anyone.  

Plathimon

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 pm
Clovershadow had to have been dreaming. All he could see was death and estruction. Many a cat lay dead, blood spilling, the forest arround charred, ruined. He glaced around wearily, until he caught sight of Bearclaw and Tigereyes, locked in battle, eyes blazing with cold fury. He caught a few words as they passed. "You think you can win?!" and "You will die now!" they slashed and hissed. Clovershadow wailed, but they didn't hear him.

Clovershadow woke with a start. What was that dream about? Would this really happen? He had to tell Crystalstar. He dashed out of the warrior den.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:22 pm
((speaking of Crystalstar- can we continue our plot? It'll only take about 5 posts...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games