Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:49 am
Mimicry chuckled. "Well, Hatter. I guess I'll have to take the trash out yet again. Even if she's human now, she'll always be a piece of scrap metal." Raising his blade, he launched himself at the pair. "Think you can protect her now?" He yelled.
Tick-Tock raised her cane. Even if she couldn't fight, she could still try. She wouldn't be anyones weakness.
Caterpillar puffed out a strand of pink smoke that lifted into the air to travel and wrap around the frail Cheshire. 'This smoke will heal you. I know your plan, go through with it, you now have the strength.' The Caterpillar's voice rang through Cheshire's head and he stood on all fours, vanishing and reappearing infront of a mushroom. "Perfect." He said under his breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:55 am
Rosalie glared. "I don't trust Mimicry and if I don't trust him, I certainly won't trust his little kitty-cat." Standing from her throne, she stood before the balcony. "EXECUTIONER, PUPPET MASTER, COURT JESTER!" She yelled. It didn't even take a minute for them to appear, kneeling at her feet. "Find Mimicry and Indya. If the rebels are there, take care of them too. I don't like Mimicry's free spirit. I personally believe he'd try and overthrow me, but I'd much rather finish him off before he can finish off me. NOW GO!" Apparently, the ghost thing still had her paranoid though from what Mimicry was saying behind her back, paranoia was welcome.

The three nodded and they vanished from sight.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:58 pm
The Hatter pushed Tick-Tock out of the way and into Nana's arms just before Mimicry tackled him. They wrestled on the ground, rolling over and snarling like animals. Mimicry pinned him to the ground and the Hatter let out a cry of pain as the blade pierced his skin and went deep into his gut, and then pure rage took over. He growled, and holding Mimicry off him with one hand, he shoved his own blade as far as he could into his enemy's skin, watching as the tip emerged from Mimicry's back. "Your soul is mine," he said through gritted teeth, "for Tick-Tock."

((do they die? o.O ))

Nana held Tick-Tock, turning her around and keeping her head on her shoulder so she couldn't watch the gruesome scene unfold. She gave Jasper a look that said, "All right, this one is yours, I've got to be motherly for the moment," and she knew he would understand even though he was not in his human form. She pulled Tick-Tock over to the Caterpillar's mushroom and hid them from the fight behind the stalk. She put her hands on the cap and stood on tiptoe to look pleadingly at the Caterpillar. "Please, Sir," she said, "the Cheshire, the girl... her name is Indya, and she used to be on our side. She's under Mimicry's power because of mushroom spores... how do we help her before she hurts herself or someone else?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:56 pm
"Mimicry!" Indya leapt down onto the hatter, her claws outstretch as she scratched him hard . "You'll pay for that hatter, you made a big mistake" She grinned , her teeth showing  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:28 pm
((I don't think Mimicry is going to make it unless we bring him back and he behaves sad I don't want Hatter to die, but you control him so it's up to you.))

Indya was pulled roughly back by her hair by the Cheshire. "Dear sister, I've got a gift for you." He said, blowing spores into her face. "These will bring out your good side. You'll still have this disturbing dark half, but atleast you'll have a choice in what you do." He hissed.
Tick-Tock fought herself away from Indya and shoved Mimicry off the Hatter. She left the blade in the Hatter because she knew if she removed it, he'd bleed to death. Taking the blade she ripped it from Mimicry's chest and threw it across the room. Kneeling by the Hatter, she placed her hands around the wound and cried. "Please stay Hatter, please." she sobbed. "I don't want to have this new life, this body if I can't have you in my life. Please..." She cried, placing his head in her lap. "I love you...you can't die now."
Mimicry stood very carefully and growled. Clenching his stomach, he approached the two lovers. "How tragic...just like Romeo and Juliet..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:35 pm
((NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOT THE HATTER! Hey, I had an idea. Jabberwockies should be like seahorses *wink wink*))

Jasper growled and raised his front limb, claws beared and brought it down on Mimicry. Mimicry let out a yelp and he put alittle bit of pressure upon him to hold him still. He'd wait for Nana or whoever to give him the signal to kill him.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:44 pm
Indya coughed as the spores went through her , she fell to her knees " brother? what happened?" As she looked up and spotted the hatter and Tick her eyes widened "no.." Then she spotted Mimicry , and her dark side took over again as she crawled toward him and cradled him in her lap "Mimicry. speak to me"

(bring mimicry back as good. i'd like to see that and it gives indya someone)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:59 pm
Cheshire flopped on the ground and sighed. Perhaps he should've rid her of that awful dark side completely. Then again, everyone had a dark side.
Mimicry coughed as blood spewed from his mouth. He looked up at Indya and grinned. "Twas brillig, my love. Sing to me the rest of it...I can't quite remember." He knew he was dying and if it wasn't being crushed by the Jabberwocky then most definately by the Hatter or even the queen.
Tick-Tock looked up at Nana as she continued to sob. "Please Nana, can you save him? Please? You have to. For me?"

((I like the idea of saving Mimicry smile Well have to do that then. Wouldn't want to leave Indya alone.))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:11 pm
Tears rolled down her face as she began to sing softly " Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves,And the mome raths outgrabe" She brushed some of his hear from his face " I love you Mimicry"

(alright)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:19 pm
Mimicry nodded. "I love you too. Besides, it's not as if I don't deserve it."
'Well...' Puppet Master thought, landing atop a mushroom. 'Looks like this is the end of Mimicry. Let's help the Jabberwocky along.' Threads of wire spread from his fingers and launched themselves at Jasper. As soon as they connected and wrapped around the Jabberwockies limbs, his eyes went blank before turning the same icy blue as Puppet Master.

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:30 pm
She smiled, a true smile. She was back to good now , and even though she had hated mimicry, she couldn 't help but feel a bit sorry for him " If only It could of been different, " She turned and caught site of puppet maseter "you ?! I guess the queen isn't as stupid as I thought"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:32 pm
((Aw. what about Marchy? crying oh well. he can go hook up with the beetle woman or something. XD
NO JASPER NO! NO BABIES AND THAT IS FINAL!!!))

The Hatter's eyes were still bright as they flicked to his love's face and he smiled, a little ruefully. "Beware the Jabberwock, my son, the jaws that bite, the claws that catch..." Blood trickled out of his mouth. "Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the frumious..." He passed out.
"Bandersnatch," finished Nana as she knelt by his side. "Here, sweet Tick-Tock, leave me a little room." She gently pulled her off the Hatter's body and opened up his shirt, exposing his bloodied skin. She gripped the blade and pulled it out, immediately putting pressure the wound with her free hand and setting the blade down beside her. She squeezed her eyes shut and began to whisper in the Guardian language, running her fingers back and forth over the wound. Slowly but surely, the skin began to knit back together, and when it closed up all the way Nana opened her eyes and smiled, but she had used too much magic in one day, and the exhaustion took her. She swayed for a moment and then collapsed into unconsciousness in the tall grass.

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:38 pm
Puppet Master nodded and with a flick of his wrist, willed the Jabberwocky to crush Mimicry beneath him.
Tick-Tock held his hand and watch with much anticipation at she waited for the Hatter to be completely healed. Placing the Hatter by Nana's side, she set both their head on each of their knees and smiled, stroking the hair from their faces.
Mimicry's eyes widened before his eyes glazed over and death captured him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:45 pm
The Hatter was the first to regain consciousness. He realized what was going on and exactly where he was before he opened his eyes, and he liked it so much that he waited a few more moments before opening them. When he finally did, they opened to see Tick-Tock's beautiful face smiling down at him, and he smiled back, reaching up to wipe the blood from the side of his mouth. "Hello," he said, not wanting to get up just yet. "You are looking very beautiful at the moment, despite the fact that you appear to be somewhat upside-down, and I'm sure that you are even more beautiful right-side-up. However, for the moment, I am content with an upside-down Tick-Tock, seeing as how I lost some blood and am somewhat dizzy and perhaps delirious, and maybe what I'm saying doesn't make any sense. But that's not the point. The point is, you're beautiful and I love you and I am not going anywhere."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:46 pm
"MImicry" Indya had to move , but she ddin't want to leave mimicry's body behind and she knew she had to rescue Jasper/jabbers from the puppet master. In a move she knew she'd regret she moved quickly before the jabberwocky crushed mimicry . Turning she felt a tear slide down her cheek "goodbye Mimicry" Then she let her claws grow as she leapt at jasper, slicing at the strings that bound him  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games