Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:38 am

The blond gripped Koyashu's hand and let his eyes close to rest a little. "Ok Koy..."

When the surgery time hit doctors flooded in, "sir. Wait in the waiting room and we will inform you when the surgery is done." said Dr.Jackle smileing, "Mr.Connelly is in good hands and I will make sure he comes out succesful." with that, Richard was taken away to surgery.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:58 am

Koyashu scowled at Dr. Jackle, but didn't do anything except go to the waiting room. He sat down in one of the chairs with a worried expression and gently laid his hand on his stomach.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:21 am

The room, Richard didn't like it. He felt cramped and scared and wanted Koyashu; But he needed this surgery. He needed to be there to watch his children grow up.
The blond was soon under and the beeping of his heart sounded on a machine.

-

It was hard to think; Richard opened his eyes while doctors circled around. <******** Dr.Jackle slamming his hat onto the ground. "That's the best we can do, send him off to the intensive care section while I inform his lover."growled the man.
He hurried to the waiting room, "Sir...sir, Richard is out of sergery now. You can see him, I'm afraid the radiation and surgery failed. We will try again in a couple months when he is fully healed but for now he...there are going to be some side effects...his brain wont process things as quickly and sertain motor functions will be...off. Walking may be troubled, you have to be careful with him...alright? He's in intensive care room 402."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:12 pm

((*pokes RP*))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:35 pm

"Okay. Thank you," Koyashu said being filled with worry. He stood up and started down the hall before turning to Dr. Jackle. "Do you have any idea as to what could have gone wrong?" he asked worried and sort of scared.

((My mom is giving me short periods of time where I can get on. Yay!))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:50 pm

"We aren't fully sure but I'm having our best researchers, scientists, and doctors looking at it and we will get back to you when we think its time to try again...when he feels a little better I strongly incourage you and him to...take a vacation, might be best...spend all the time you can with him because I'm warning you now, in the future he may not be here with you because of his illness." Dr.Jackle sighed and began walking away, "thats all I know..."
((yah!))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:08 pm

"Okay. Thank you," Koyashu replied quietly as he walked to Richard's room. He did his best to make sure not to cry, but that was hard. Tears still managed to fall down his face.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:35 pm

The paint on the walls wasn't peeling any faster...
The people passing weren't dieing any sooner...
So why is it that everything was making him mad?
Why was it that he wanted everything to hurry up?
Richard stared at the wall and reluctantly had to turn his eyes back to the cealing when it got too hard to turn his head. The pain was horrible and he just wanted it to stop. He felt the medication stinging his mouth and leaving sores, everything about the hospital was too aweful to bare. He wanted to leave, where was Koyashu? It hurt and he just wanted to leave. Tears ran down his cheeks from the pain and he couldn't call out to his lover due to the breathing machine on his mouth and the pain.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Koyashu reached Richards room and saw the tears on Richard's face. He quickly wiped his tears away and went to the bed. He grabbed Richard's hand and with his other hand he wiped away Richard's tears. "I'm right here, Richard," he said quietly, unsure of what else to say.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 pm

The young man gripped his lovers hand as tight as he could muster without hurting himself. It turned into a slight hold and loosened; Richard smiled slightly but it fell back down, he felt to rotten to smile right now.
Failed.
How could he have failed?!
The blond wanted to throw a fit but he remembered he wasn't drunk and wasn't a kid any more. With a sigh he simply stared back at Koyashu and lifted his lovers hands to his pale and chapped lips giving it a small kiss before letting the cupped hands drop.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Koyashu gave a sad smile. He pulled a chair that was nearby closer to the bed. He gentle held Richard's hand. He felt like just breaking down and crying, but didn't. Something inside of him kept him from just breaking down in front of Richard.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:35 pm

((BWAHAHA! COMPUTER HATH RETURNED!))
Richard let his hand slip down to Koyashu's stomach but he didn't move his hand back up. The young man closed his eyes and started to drift, he wanted Koyashu to know just how much he loved him.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:48 pm

((lol Awesome.))

Koyashu gently put his hand over Richard's hand. He decided that no matter what he was going to be there for Richard. Even if he did have to see him slowly and painfully die he was going to stay.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Fighting to not sleep but loseing, Richard fell into a fitfull dream state and his mind raced. He wanted to live and to see his kids grow up, to see Koyashu (as funny as it sounds) get fat, have a child, and grow older.

God, in many ways, can be very cruel.

((time skip dude?))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:57 pm

((Sounds like a good place for one. Is Richard really gonna die so soon???))
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff