Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Rasen cussed as the lasers activated. "They rerouted me into frinster I need a minute." Suddenly a muffled shout came out of the air vent. For a moment you could hear wrustling before it faded away. The last words were still in the air, I need a minute. Unfortunately before draco could react a blackwargreymon came barelling through the hallway deflecting the lasers like mosquitos. "It's time for a rematch!" He shouted.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Chaos grinned as a BlackWarGreymon charged at him. "Finally!" When the Other BlackWarGreymon drew close he brought his claws down, going to cut him in half.

Leto started to run, pulling his digivice out of the port. "Well... I really hope he is ok." he said, trying to get out of his digimon's way, the last time he got close he lost his arm.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:59 pm

(Enter, Richter, from Vaccine Sentinel Tower)

Richter flew to Leto's location at top speed on Mirage Gaogamon. Leto didn't know who he was dealing with. Those three were just beyond his level. They surpassed both tamers. Richter's fist charged with holy power, and he used Angemon's signature attack.
"Hand of Fate!" He screamed out as he threw out his palm, aimed at the opposing BlackWarGreymon. A beam of holy energy hit the BlackWarGreymon, halting its attack by surprising it. Richter sent out Dianamon and Seraphimon as well. His opponents from before quickly revealed themselves. Ghoulmon, ShadowSeraphimon, and Darkdramon all appeared before them.
"Heh...." the Darkdramon said cockily. "You guys just don't give up...do you?" He said smugly as he lunged at Mirage Gaogamon. Ghoulmon charged at Dianamon, ready to defeat her this time. ShadowSeraphimon laughed maniacally as Seraphimon led him away. Richter watched as BlackWarGreymon ignored his attack, and continued to fight Chaos.
"Damn...this is bad....Leto..!" Richter said, obviously worried about the tamer's safety. He took a flight of stairs from the roof of the building he was in to an elevator. He descended to the bottom, where Leto was. He got out of the elevator, and found himself surrounded by three Impmon.
"Heh...you think you can beat our boss?! You're a damn fool!" The three digimon laughed in unison, one of them receiving a punishing blow to his face, delivered by Richter's fist. The other two were just as quickly dealt with, and Richter proceeded outside to Leto. He walked next to him, noticing his bionic arm.
"Leto...." Richter gasped. "You shouldn't be here.....this group of digimon has declared war on the angels. They are more powerful than average digimon...." Richter said rather loudly.

(Draco, I hope you can imagine what I'm trying to set up here. My order for MetalGarurumon is almost done...)
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:29 pm

(I think I get it)

Chaos roared towards Richter and his team. "Don't get in the way of my battles." He told them as he countered the BlackWarGreymon's attack.

Leto, not wanting to get out of Richter's way, agreed with his digimon and pulled out his own digivice. "I don't think that is happening. If I am here then I am going to continue to fight." He pushed the button on his digivice, Order, Dai, and Kira appearing behind him. Order was already in his Mega Stage, while Dai and Kira quickly digivolved to their highest stage. Dai as Groundramon, and Kira as Veemon. Leto quickly increased the power Kira was getting, preparing him to digivolve. "Your just lucky I am doing some good today."

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Richter's expression was grim. "you don't know what these people are capable of, Leto....they're too strong. My digimon couldn't beat them last time. This is my fight, up there, and if you don't want me to interfere with yours, you sure as hell better not interfere with mine." Richter said, knowing that all he could do was have faith in his digimon.

Dianamon, once again, was having a hard time with Ghoulmon, who was very difficult to keep up with. He would fire at her from above, then below, then from behind with no stops. Dianamon barely deflected his attacks in time, and got hit a few times.

Mirage Gaogamon and Darkdramon were in a stalemate this time. Mirage Gaogamon had improved, and was standing his ground against darkdramon. They lunged at each other, and swung again and again, each perfectly blocking the other's attack.

Seraphimon and ShadowSeraphimon was the most one-sided fight of all. There was no comparison. Seraphimon was completely outclassed, and he had no hope of winning this fight.
"Seven Heavens!" He shouted out, releasing seven holy rays from his beaten up body, and cracked armor. ShadowSeraphimon used the evil form of this attack to counter, and hit Seraphimon with two arrows of darkness.
"Seven Hells....." He said in an even tone, releasing seven dark purple rays of light, which destroyed all seven of Seraphimon's with two to spare, which hit Seraphimon's armor, making him yell out in pain.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:51 am

Leto continued to smile. "I never said anything of the sort. My digimon over there said so, but I will then just enjoy watching you fight." He left his digimon out, you never know when he could use them.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:16 am

Richter chuckled. "I had to spar with that Black WarGreymon last time...not too fun." He said cooly as he turned around, and made his way back to the top of the building. Once he got there, he saw a crowd of Black Agumon and Black Gabumon below. They were forming to do something deadly, he supposed, seeing as how a bunch of Black Agumon formed a Black WarGreymon. "Wait....Black MetalGarurumon...." Richter's face started to turn pale. "And a Black WarGreymon..." His eyes turned wide with fear, dilating wildly as he came to the realization of what they were about to do. ".....Black....Omnimon." He gasped, and all the heads below turned to face him. They all raised their hands, and the Black Gabumon all combined to become Black MetalGarurumon, and the Black Agumon following suit, turning into Black Wargreymon. The two Megas flew up to Richter's level, and backed him up to the edge of the building. "You are correct." The two said in unison, and a black sphere formed in the middle of them, of which both digimon were sucked into. Arms and legs sprouted from the vortex, and eventually it was gone, leaving behind one of the single most powerful evil digimon.
"....No..." Richter said. He also came to another realization. The kids at the Vaccine Sentinel Tower had a Monodramon leaking viral energy, and with that, this abomination could get near Seraphimon and all the other angels. Richter firmly stood after hearing that. He would at least stall this demon long enough with his dodging capabilities for those tamers to leave the tower.

"You....you stand up to the ruler of this organization?" the Black Omnimon said smugly. "Well, I can't blame you, with all you have hanging in the balance. One we destroy you, we'll follow that viral signal, and destroy every angel on this planet. With that accomplished, we shall join the ranks of the Demon Lords, and become all mighty beside them!" He said maniacally, laughing as he revealed his seemingly deadly plans.

Richter fired a holy beam right at the digimon's face, setting off his anger. The B.Omnimon lunged at Richter, but his blade met no avail. Richter was already behind him, due to rolling under him when he lunged. Richter leaped into the air, and in the next moment, his foot struck B.Omnimon's back.
"Divine Kick!" He screamed as his foot made contact with B.Omnimon, who swung around, and knocked him off the edge of the building with his Garurumon arm. Richter fell, further and further, and watched as Omnimon jumped off as well, meaning to finish the Angel Tamer once and for all. Richter held out both of his hands, and tried to slow the digimon down with two holy beams, with no avail. When B.Omnimon swung his blade at Richter, he was intercepted by a blue blur, who held his claw to Black Omnimon's blade.
"Mirage Gaogamon....Nice timing." Richter said, obviously surprised. Mirage Gaogamon nodded, and grabbed Richter in one arm, fleeing from B.Omnimon.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:23 am

(Oh yeah, I forgot to post for Dianamon and Seraphimon.)

Dianamon was gaining ground on Ghoulmon; she had begun to learn the pattern of his attacks, and had already sliced one of his arms off. "You can't hide forever, just give yourself up already!" She yelled loudly. The Ghoulmon was an easily tempered spirit, and he lunged at her, firing a very powerful beam. Dianamon sliced it in half with one half of her Crescent Harken, and spun it around to slice the unfortunate Ghoulmon in half. She saw B.Omnimon pursuing Mirage Gaogamon and Richter, so she leaped at the B.Omnimon, attempting to distract it.

Black Omnimon saw Dianamon coming, and blocked her attack, holding her there. "I see this tamer has quite...idiotic digimon." The B.Omnimon jested.

"You'd be surprised at what we're capable of." Dianamon said, kicking B.Omnimon, and flipping onto another building.

"Your mistake." B.Omnimon said, and he lunged at her.

Seraphimon was making no progress; his armor was badly cracked, and he was losing energy fast. No matter how many times he attacked, he hadn't managed to hit the ShadowSeraphimon once. His power was just too enormous.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:57 am

(er... what's going on.?)

Rasen fell out of the vent and into a metallic looking hallway. "Well its a start." He mumbled dusting off the shoulder of his white jacket. Rasen pulled a laptop out of his backpack and synced it with the control port. He overrided the code in seconds. He summoned commandramon (Now sober) from his digivice. "You've been here before.. guide me." He said focused on his laptop. Commandramon nodded and ran ahead, followed by Rasen and gomamon.

Blackwargreymon charged once again at the opponent. "I'm stronger then before!" He shouted in a gruff voice. "I won't lose again. TERRA TWISTER!"
He spun rapidly at the other digimon.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Rasenshurikennero
(er... what's going on.?)

Rasen fell out of the vent and into a metallic looking hallway. "Well its a start." He mumbled dusting off the shoulder of his white jacket. Rasen pulled a laptop out of his backpack and synced it with the control port. He overrided the code in seconds. He summoned commandramon (Now sober) from his digivice. "You've been here before.. guide me." He said focused on his laptop. Commandramon nodded and ran ahead, followed by Rasen and gomamon.

Blackwargreymon charged once again at the opponent. "I'm stronger then before!" He shouted in a gruff voice. "I won't lose again. TERRA TWISTER!"
He spun rapidly at the other digimon.

(Basically, I was here before, and if you look at my posts that I made before I left last time, I got into a tangle with a Black WarGreymon, a Ghoulmon, a ShadowSeraphimon, and a Darkdramon. I was planning on coming back later to finish the fight once Seraphimon had gotten his Burst Mode, but I saw an advantage to fit my and Draco's DNA to Omnimon in the storyline. And here we are. I'm waiting first for my order to be done in the TP shop, and then Draco and I shall DNA into Omnimon.)

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:49 am

Chaos turned to face his double. "You aren't stronger then I am." He roared at BlackWarGreymon. Chaos charged towards BlackWarGreymon. "Dramon Killer!" His claws glowing with his attack. As the Terra Twister drew close he prepared to hit it down into the ground.

"It seems that you thought this digimon was another. You should learn to tell them a part." Leto teased Richter, ignoring the danger of a BlackOmnimon.

Order on the other hand, having being made from an anti-virus in Vaccine Sentinal Tower, felt something. He felt that he needed to help Richter, even if his tamer didn't want him to. Just as BlackOmnimon prepared to chase after Mirage Gaogamon and Richter, Order charged forward to meet him. "Brave Tornado." He spun into his massive Tornado attack.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:34 pm

As Richter was riding Mirage Gaogamon, he felt a change in his seating, and when he looked down, staring up at him was a MetalGarurumon. "What the F***?!" Richter screamed, and he fell off, only to be caught by MetalGarurumon.

"Don't worry...it's me." MetalGarurumon said.
"But...what happened?" Richter asked. MetalGarurumon made an attempt to shrug, and set Richter down on a rooftop. He turned to face BlackOmnimon, and fired subzero missiles at him.

B.Omnimon blocked Order's attack with his Black GreySword, and threw him down to the ground. He fired a Garuru blast at the incoming missiles to stop them, exploding in midair. "Impudence will get you nowhere, tamers..." B.Omnimon chuckled.

Seraphimon was getting weaker and weaker, and it was to his surprise when he saw ShadowSeraphimon flying towards Richter.
"RICHTER!" Seraphimon screamed out as he rammed into ShadowSeraphimon. The two stood deadlocked, trying to push each other into the other buildings.

Richter's watch started to glow a bright orange color. He looked up, and saw Seraphimon glowing as well. Already knowing what had come, he brought his hand up to his eye, which immediately became dense in orange fractal code. He removed his hand, and his eye had an odd symbol, which was glowing bright orange. Seraphimon looked into Richter's eye, and the same symbol appeared in both of his eyes, triggering the digivolution. Seraphimon started to glow enormously, and his ten small wings formed into two very large ones, which spread out from his back. He stopped glowing, and there was a red, white, and orange Seraphimon, that looked to embody the sun.
"Seraphimon....burst mode..." Richter whispered, astounded that he and his digimon had attained the level that even Seraphimon himself could not reach.

Seraphimon BM grabbed ShadowSeraphimon by his wings, and threw him to the ground below. He held out his hand, as if using a Seven Heavens attack. The holy energy started to glow in his palm.

ShadowSeraphimon got up quickly, and threw out his palm, launching seven dark rays at Seraphimon BM. "I won't let you survive! I'll KILL you!" He screamed. When he looked up, his opponent was no longer there. He gasped out in surprise when he felt a palm on his back.

Seraphimon BM spoke gently, even to the one who was about to kill him. "You know....senseless killing...it is such a horrible thing. I exist to end those that senselessly kill, for enjoyment. You...you're one of those, who kill for enjoyment. In order to protect this world, and those who live in it, you cannot be allowed to run freely. Goodbye, demon." Seraphimon said gently. The seven beams focused into one concentrated beam in his hand, and he backed away a little ways from ShadowSeraphimon. "Starlight...EX" Seraphimon said softly. The blast pierced ShadowSeraphimon's armor, shooting out of his chest, and right at B.Omnimon.

"You...this....this power...." ShadowSeraphimon managed to breath out, before disappearing into a cloud of data.

Richter smiled lightly, yet still aware of B.Omnimon when Seraphimon BM joined the fight against him.

B.Omnimon watched as his final follower fell to a strong attack, just as he noticed it coming right at him. His Black GreySword extended, he sliced the beam in half without any extra effort. "You....insolent tamers, who know nothing of power....Idiots." B.Omnimon said, waiting for them to attack again.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:07 pm

Blackwargreymon was slammed into the ground by the dramon destroyer. He coughed vehemently and pulled himself up. Even though they were the same digimon there was an obvious difference in power. Still blackwargreymon charged again at his opponent. "I don't care if I have no chance of winning." He jumped into the air and summoned a black fireball. "Terra Destroyer!" I was alone for along time, he thought The only thing I wanted was power. The fireball grew larger, when it reached its maximum power he tossed it. Then I met him, now I know never to fight without reason. He spoke in a low growl,"I won't let you down."

Rasen opened the door to a room filled with ancient runes. Nero smiled as he began to jott down information. Nero walked to the wall and traced one of the runes with the tip of his finger,"When I crack this code, all the pain, all the strife.. It will all disappear. Perfection." He muttered under his breath as he went to work tapping furiously at his computer.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Order pushed himself up from the ground, his will to fight pushing him on. He watched as BlackOmnimon cut Seraphimon's in half. Even watching this he prepared his next attack. "Terra Force!" The massive Fire Ball growing in his hands before he throw it at BlackOmnimon.

Chaos grinned at BlackWarGreymon. "You always have a chance to win, just not against me." He charged at the Terra Destroyer. "Black Tornado." Spinning towards the attack.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:54 am

"Impudence...."Black Omnimon muttered as he countered the Terra Force with a Garuru Cannon shot.

"SubZero Missle!" Metal Garurumon yelled, and a flurry of freezing missiles from from hatches at B.Omnimon. He flew closer to B.Omnimon, "Cocytus Breath! SubZero Bomber!" He yelled, breathing freezing breath, and sending out another array of missiles.

"It's not the power...." B.Omnimon said as he was frozen by the breath, and bombarded by the missles. "Or the abundance...." The final missle hit, and he was sent flying to the ground. He got up, and his cape was ragged and torn from the impact. "Or even the determination..." He said, now behind Wargreymon. "What you all lack.....is humanity." He said, shooting at WarGreymon with the Garuru Cannon at a point blank shot. He never got the chance, however, as Seraphimon BM countered it with Starlight EX.

"You bothersome tamers think you can destroy me....foolish." B.Omnimon said, and he vanished again, appearing behind Chaos. He gripped Chaos' claw as he was spinning, and smashed him into the ground. "I shall destroy all associated with tamers, including you two..." B.Onimon said sternly.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games