Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Lyra finds the lemon drops after a minute or so. She holds the bag in the air triumphantly, then takes one and offers the bag to Fearless and everyone else.

[[Hello again, Sarah!]]

"Link..." Lyra called softly to the cat, teasing him with a toy.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:27 pm

(( Pink & the Brain is a T.V. that used to be on the WB11 about two lab mice pinky is the goofy one and brain wants to take over the world.. like me biggrin ))
"Eep! Lemon drops are quite acidic, but thank you." Kala sticks out her tongue like a snake, or that guy from Kiss at the taste of the sour candy.
(( I really need to stop making pop culture references.. I am so corny))

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:29 pm

[well i was on the phone with a friend for an hour so now its 10;26 pm were i am but your right i am EST]

Tommy suddenly sees the lemon drops and hops onto Lyra's lap and nugdes her affectionatley. Tabby can't help but laugh and pulls out Tommy's treats that had been in her bag this whole time she just forgot about them but Tommy remains on Lyra's lap. "what a strange cat I have! oh well he's still cute adorable and mine!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:36 pm

(( I was in the HP subforum and a fan told me about this kitten in the parking lot at the last HP book release that he named Severus.. isn't that simply adorable? I can just imagine a scowling little kitten in a Snape outfit X3 ))

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:36 pm

"Oh, come on. They're barely even sour." biggrin

Another cat jumps into Lyra's lap. Hmm...it seems cats like me for some reason. She continues teasing Link with toy with one hand, and pets the new cat with the other hand. "What's his name?" Lyra asks Tabby.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:42 pm

" I was formerly anti-citris. I still can't stand lemons and limes.. they certainly could put a permanent sour-puss face on me! Bananas, Oranges,Clementines, and Tangerines are all super yummy to me.. both the other two are ickly. Oh, and I don't like orange juice either. Am quite particular." Kala nods in a regal matter, although the truth is she is scared of sour. Sekhmet plays with the sticky lemondrop Kala slyly stuck under her seat, eventually getting it stuck to her fur.
"Oh no!" eek crying

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:51 pm

"Really? I love lemons, limes, and basically any other fruit. And orange juice too."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:54 pm

His name is Tommy you can give him a lemon drop if you want to! I'd really like to see his reaction!

Tabby507

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:56 pm

"Are you sure? He might choke on it."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:15 pm

"Or get stuck in his fur.. does anyone know a spell to get this out?" Kala points to the spot on Sehkmet's fur that boasts a bright yellow oval while the kitty looks up innocently.

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:42 pm

((Go to the Event Forum! House Spirit Week is in full bloom))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:15 pm

FearlessDare
Fearless flushed in surprise and pleasure. She hadn't expected Zack to kiss her. Both of them entered the crowded and noisy compartment. "Hi, everyone! I bought some goodies!" She passed her chocolate frogs to her friends in the compartment after taking several for herself. She offered one to Zack. "You want one?"

"Yes please!" Replied Zack, for he was starving. "thanks a bunch," said Zack, as he finished his candy. "Your the best!" Zack had a huge smile on his face... "Sooo.. Hello everyone! I never really conversed with you all last term. For you who haven't met me before, the name is Zachary, but please call me Zack." Zack told the crowd, with a calm, greeting smile on his face

signs_of_zack

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:55 am

Lyra noticed two people enter the compartment. She smiled. "Hey, Fearless. And hello, Zack. I'm Lyra, a third year Ravenclaw."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:41 am

Kala waves to Zack as well with a small smile "I'm Kala, a first year Slytherin. There are hardly any boys here, you're totally needed."
Kala how close we are to school. It seems like a far way off. After all, we have already passed a gigantic black lake as well rolling green hills and small misty mountains. She's noticed that the air is getting colder and pulls her robes closer to her in an attempt to block the chill. Unfortunately, it looks more like she's in a crossed-armed pout.

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:57 pm

"Hey Zach i'm Lucy, first year Slytherin." Lucy said introducing herself to Zach.
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games