Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:54 pm
ApolloApplecore
hi I'm Trey I'm 14 years old and I've been a P!ATD fan for 3 years.
I've been to only one of their concert, the one in denver.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Which tour were they on when you saw them?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:28 am
Hi! I'm Valerie and I'm only 14 so i'm younger than most of you. I'm younger than most of my friends too... it sucks. I love PATD and I listen to their songs all the time. I just have these random moments sometimes where i have to listen to PATD nonstop for days at a time. My favorite color's purple and I watch Yo Gabba Gabba which is a little kid show but it's pretty amazing. Dancing characters teach you lessons about being "nice" and "friendly"  

VaLxChRiStInExX3

Brightest Shade of Chaos

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:31 pm
Well hello there smile I'm xCB_Rosie --> or just Rosie. Like (I think) all of you guys, I'm in looovveee with Panic at the Disco. I've seen them in concert only once though :/ Even though I was sick and the heat didn't help, it was definitely worth it <33  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:42 pm
well my name is aquamarine elementer [whitney] i live in NJ. i first found out a PATD when i was watching MTV playlist on channel; 139 with comcast. i like poems and i love/hate heart relationship this boy named Nick SHHHHH its a secret i have one brother mom and dad and dog. my favorite bands and singeer are 3oh3 paramore Panic! at the Disco-of course rofl the veronicas t-pain chris brown- not really pussycat dolls and brittany spears-i like to write poems too!_ well thats all about me lol sweatdrop  

Aquatic Illusion

StormyRayneBow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:48 pm
hello :]
im tayler.
im going to be 17 in 3 days!!
i absolutley adore Panic At The Disco.
my favorite song is There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet.
umm my favorite colors are black and bright green.
and music is my life.
i plan to one day own my very own record label.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:50 am
VaLxChRiStInExX3
Hi! I'm Valerie and I'm only 14 so i'm younger than most of you. I'm younger than most of my friends too... it sucks. I love PATD and I listen to their songs all the time. I just have these random moments sometimes where i have to listen to PATD nonstop for days at a time. My favorite color's purple and I watch Yo Gabba Gabba which is a little kid show but it's pretty amazing. Dancing characters teach you lessons about being "nice" and "friendly"

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:51 am
xCB_Rosie
Well hello there smile I'm xCB_Rosie --> or just Rosie. Like (I think) all of you guys, I'm in looovveee with Panic at the Disco. I've seen them in concert only once though :/ Even though I was sick and the heat didn't help, it was definitely worth it <33

I'm pretty sure almost everyone here is in love with Panic. 3nodding Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:32 pm
Hi all!
I'm Jacqui [my friends call me Qui, because they're stupid like that], 14 years old (nearly 15!), female, from Australia.
I just love PATD, obviously~
My favourite colors are red, black, white and grey.
I have never seen them live, unfortunately; though my best friend has and I'm super jealous! gonk
My favourite song? I can't choose, seriously. It's like that with most of my favourite bands, eheh~
my other musical tastes are here at my last.fm if you're interested?
Looking forward to getting to know you all
!  

signatoria

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 pm
signatoria
Hi all!
I'm Jacqui [my friends call me Qui, because they're stupid like that], 14 years old (nearly 15!), female, from Australia.
I just love PATD, obviously~
My favourite colors are red, black, white and grey.
I have never seen them live, unfortunately; though my best friend has and I'm super jealous! gonk
My favourite song? I can't choose, seriously. It's like that with most of my favourite bands, eheh~
my other musical tastes are here at my last.fm if you're interested?
Looking forward to getting to know you all
!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 pm
Aquamarine elementer
well my name is aquamarine elementer [whitney] i live in NJ. i first found out a PATD when i was watching MTV playlist on channel; 139 with comcast. i like poems and i love/hate heart relationship this boy named Nick SHHHHH its a secret i have one brother mom and dad and dog. my favorite bands and singeer are 3oh3 paramore Panic! at the Disco-of course rofl the veronicas t-pain chris brown- not really pussycat dolls and brittany spears-i like to write poems too!_ well thats all about me lol sweatdrop

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:07 pm
Wanna Taste The Rainbow
hello :]
im tayler.
im going to be 17 in 3 days!!
i absolutley adore Panic At The Disco.
my favorite song is There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet.
umm my favorite colors are black and bright green.
and music is my life.
i plan to one day own my very own record label.

Will you sign me if you end up owning a record label? wink Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Amy, but I go by Amers, Spankie, or Timmy. I love Panic! at the Disco. They're amazing. Hmm...Dunno what else to say. My sister was into Panic! when they first started, and I guess she got me into them. My favorite song would have to be Nine in the Afternoon. I love singing it on Rockband. I love comments, so leave one sometime! (:

llSH3WiLLB3L0V3Dll

aevita

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:12 am
Well my introduction is a little late razz , since I've made quite a few posts, but what the hey here I go (;. Well as you can see from my name I'm Georgina and I'm 14, I also live in crappy England xD. I first heard Panic when I downloaded them as Itunes recommended them and I worship them for doing so razz They introduced me to my favourite band biggrin My favourite song would have to be Mad As Rabbits, it's just amazing (; I enjoy drawing, listening to music and photography, not to mention spending time with my wonderful friends smile . I'm extremly introverted xD but once I get to know people I'm fine (: That will be all I think (;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:38 pm
xXxSpAnKiExXx
Hello everyone. My name is Amy, but I go by Amers, Spankie, or Timmy. I love Panic! at the Disco. They're amazing. Hmm...Dunno what else to say. My sister was into Panic! when they first started, and I guess she got me into them. My favorite song would have to be Nine in the Afternoon. I love singing it on Rockband. I love comments, so leave one sometime! (:

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm
Panic-ItsGeorgina
Well my introduction is a little late razz , since I've made quite a few posts, but what the hey here I go (;. Well as you can see from my name I'm Georgina and I'm 14, I also live in crappy England xD. I first heard Panic when I downloaded them as Itunes recommended them and I worship them for doing so razz They introduced me to my favourite band biggrin My favourite song would have to be Mad As Rabbits, it's just amazing (; I enjoy drawing, listening to music and photography, not to mention spending time with my wonderful friends smile . I'm extremly introverted xD but once I get to know people I'm fine (: That will be all I think (;

Crappy England? xp
I would feel blessed to live in England. heart

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out