Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:24 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
Upon smelling some ramen being cooked, he hurried down the stairs and yelling "RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!!!" But coming down the stairs halfway he tripped clumsily and tumbled down the stairs "Yaaaagghh!! Oof! Ugh! Yeowch! Ittai! Gaah! Guuooh!! Dohh!!" He hit the bottom of the stairs and layed there as if he was unconscious. Then he quickly sprung up and dashed to the kitchen with a gleeful smile on his face. He was definitely ready to eat "RAMEN?!?!?"

She laughed at Ronin, "You really love ramen don't you?" She grinned as she got herself a bowl and slide into a booth and she began eating. "Ronin, you sure you aren't hurt?" She asked concerned as she looked up from her Ramen.
"Who? Me? Hurt?" Ronin looked up at Ayumi with a mouthful of ramen in his mouth. He swallowed it whole and smiled. "When there's food to eat, there's nothing that can hurt Ronin Misaki!!!" Ronin was a funny kid indeed, and very cheerful. He continued scarfing down on his ramen.

((Loved the Gifts by the way))

She smiled warmly and finished her bowl of ramen. She dropped her plate into the sink and then she turned to Ronin,"so would you like to help me decorate?" She fished out a box of decorations and lights she had found upstairs. "We'll make this place beautiful so that Ranye -dono could see it when she comes back."
((yay tha's good ^_^)

Ronin finished his ramen as wel and he smiled cheerfully. "Yeah! Let's decorate the cafe together!! Where shall we start? I like to decorate the christmas tree!!"

She smiled, "sure." She began hanging up decorations all around the area. She stopped when she hung some mistletoe over the door, "I think this should do it." She said and then she turned to look at the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:30 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
Kat smiled, rolled her eyes, and slid over to the driver's seat. She steered the car away from the curb, not going too fast, which was annoying the hell out of Mikey. He was honking and Kat smiled. "Watch out back there, I'm gonna speed up. Otherwise Mikey might find a reason to put a dent in your car."

She pressed down lightly on the pedal, and the car began to gain speeed. "You okay back there?" she asked. "Hmm... could you change my hair again. I'm feeling red today." She smiled. "And then we'd be horriblely tacky by haveing Christmas colored hair."

Glane laughed and pulled a bag out from under the car's seat. He shook it quit liberally and laughed. "Guess and I'll change both of ours!" he said, smiling and dangling the bag just out of her reach from the back seat.

The car swerved slightly as Kat reached for the bag. "Oh come on Glane! Gimme!!!" She smiled. "I have your present too..." she said. "But it's back at the Cafe."

"That'd be cool." Kat said. "I want purple hair." she said, snickering.  

jinxercat2006

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:18 am
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
Upon smelling some ramen being cooked, he hurried down the stairs and yelling "RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!!!" But coming down the stairs halfway he tripped clumsily and tumbled down the stairs "Yaaaagghh!! Oof! Ugh! Yeowch! Ittai! Gaah! Guuooh!! Dohh!!" He hit the bottom of the stairs and layed there as if he was unconscious. Then he quickly sprung up and dashed to the kitchen with a gleeful smile on his face. He was definitely ready to eat "RAMEN?!?!?"

She laughed at Ronin, "You really love ramen don't you?" She grinned as she got herself a bowl and slide into a booth and she began eating. "Ronin, you sure you aren't hurt?" She asked concerned as she looked up from her Ramen.
"Who? Me? Hurt?" Ronin looked up at Ayumi with a mouthful of ramen in his mouth. He swallowed it whole and smiled. "When there's food to eat, there's nothing that can hurt Ronin Misaki!!!" Ronin was a funny kid indeed, and very cheerful. He continued scarfing down on his ramen.

She smiled warmly and finished her bowl of ramen. She dropped her plate into the sink and then she turned to Ronin,"so would you like to help me decorate?" She fished out a box of decorations and lights she had found upstairs. "We'll make this place beautiful so that Ranye -dono could see it when she comes back."
((yay tha's good ^_^)

Ronin finished his ramen as wel and he smiled cheerfully. "Yeah! Let's decorate the cafe together!! Where shall we start? I like to decorate the christmas tree!!"

She smiled, "sure." She began hanging up decorations all around the area. She stopped when she hung some mistletoe over the door, "I think this should do it." She said and then she turned to look at the tree.
Ronin was already setting up the large christmas tree by himself. "Yeah...this should do it!" Then, grabbing a ladder, he started putting up ornaments around the tree, along with the tinsel and christmas lights to wrap the tree beautifully.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:32 am
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

((yay tha's good ^_^)

Ronin was already setting up the large christmas tree by himself. "Yeah...this should do it!" Then, grabbing a ladder, he started putting up ornaments around the tree, along with the tinsel and christmas lights to wrap the tree beautifully.

"It's gorgeous," she said as she looked admiring the tree. "You did a great job! Now, how about we head out doors to build some snowmen?" She started out the door and stopped to look at the tree on last time.  

blueroseayumi143

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:14 pm
((Gah... I keep missing so much. Hey, if you ever see that I'm online and I'm not rping here, go ahead and give me a poke in a PM. I'll come back and rp with ya! ^_^ Anyhoo..... I'll be around..))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:36 pm
Rayne Hawk
((Gah... I keep missing so much. Hey, if you ever see that I'm online and I'm not rping here, go ahead and give me a poke in a PM. I'll come back and rp with ya! ^_^ Anyhoo..... I'll be around..))
((Yes ma'am! We'll be sure to drag you over here in our rp lol ^_^ ))  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:39 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

((yay tha's good ^_^)

"It's gorgeous," she said as she looked admiring the tree. "You did a great job! Now, how about we head out doors to build some snowmen?" She started out the door and stopped to look at the tree on last time.
"Yes ma'am!" Ronin jumped down form the ladder after putting up the star on the top of the tree and then he followed Ayumi to the door where they can make snowmen. He was already having fun decorating the cafe especially with Ayumi, his new friend and something of a sister figure to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:14 am
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
Kat smiled, rolled her eyes, and slid over to the driver's seat. She steered the car away from the curb, not going too fast, which was annoying the hell out of Mikey. He was honking and Kat smiled. "Watch out back there, I'm gonna speed up. Otherwise Mikey might find a reason to put a dent in your car."

She pressed down lightly on the pedal, and the car began to gain speeed. "You okay back there?" she asked. "Hmm... could you change my hair again. I'm feeling red today." She smiled. "And then we'd be horriblely tacky by haveing Christmas colored hair."

Glane laughed and pulled a bag out from under the car's seat. He shook it quit liberally and laughed. "Guess and I'll change both of ours!" he said, smiling and dangling the bag just out of her reach from the back seat.

The car swerved slightly as Kat reached for the bag. "Oh come on Glane! Gimme!!!" She smiled. "I have your present too..." she said. "But it's back at the Cafe."

Glane laughed and winked. He put his hand in the bag and tugged a little. There was a slight rustle, but nothing more as he laid the bag under the car seat. "We will exchange gifts later then, shan't we?," He said, his eyebrow raised in a sort of curious gesture. "Leverage," Glane whispered in Kat's ear as he chenged her hair to a sort of purplish-pink color and goving it a slow sunburst into a bright white. He then turned his hair a bright orangish color, almost like a natural redhead but brighter.  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:09 am
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Glane laughed and winked. He put his hand in the bag and tugged a little. There was a slight rustle, but nothing more as he laid the bag under the car seat. "We will exchange gifts later then, shan't we?," He said, his eyebrow raised in a sort of curious gesture. "Leverage," Glane whispered in Kat's ear as he chenged her hair to a sort of purplish-pink color and goving it a slow sunburst into a bright white. He then turned his hair a bright orangish color, almost like a natural redhead but brighter.

Kat gave a small laugh. "Later it is then." She was curious about what was in the bag, but she could wait. She smiled and shivered as he whispered in his ear. She turned and whispered back in his ear. "That sounded sexy." she said, smiling as she played with his hair. "I like the color."

The only guy that can make a whisper sound so sexy... she thought to herself, brushing her new colored hair from her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:53 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat gave a small laugh. "Later it is then." She was curious about what was in the bag, but she could wait. She smiled and shivered as he whispered in his ear. She turned and whispered back in his ear. "That sounded sexy." she said, smiling as she played with his hair. "I like the color."

The only guy that can make a whisper sound so sexy... she thought to herself, brushing her new colored hair from her face.

Glane laughed a little without response; Kat must've forgot he could read her thoughts. He hopped back into the front of the car. He could see Mikey trailing them carefully in the rear view mirror and wondered why he was quieter to them now...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:59 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Glane laughed a little without response; Kat must've forgot he could read her thoughts. He hopped back into the front of the car. He could see Mikey trailing them carefully in the rear view mirror and wondered why he was quieter to them now...

"We should trade, I'm not the best driver. Kinda explains why I don't have a car..." Kat smiled bashfully. "Wonder what Ronin and Rayne have been up too... I mean we've been gone for almost two days!" she exclaimed. It really hadn't seemed that long, but considering they didn't even tell anyone they were leaving... who knows. Oh well. she thought. We'll be back soon anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:15 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
((yay tha's good ^_^)

"Yes ma'am!" Ronin jumped down form the ladder after putting up the star on the top of the tree and then he followed Ayumi to the door where they can make snowmen. He was already having fun decorating the cafe especially with Ayumi, his new friend and something of a sister figure to him.

After rolling snow balls for a while Ayumi stopped and she looked across at Ronin. She immediately she thought of an idea, she smiled wickedly and picked up hand full of snow,"hey Ronin, think quick!" She called as she launched the snow ball at him and hit him directly in the head. She laughed and ran behind her disfigured snowman.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:05 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
((yay tha's good ^_^)

After rolling snow balls for a while Ayumi stopped and she looked across at Ronin. She immediately she thought of an idea, she smiled wickedly and picked up hand full of snow,"hey Ronin, think quick!" She called as she launched the snow ball at him and hit him directly in the head. She laughed and ran behind her disfigured snowman.
"Oof!' Ronin's face was covered in snow as he was building up his snow man and he laughed. "Hey!! I thought we were making snowmen, not snowball wars!" Although having a snowball fight with Ayumi wasn't too far off from his mind; he felt pretty playful today.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:44 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"We should trade, I'm not the best driver. Kinda explains why I don't have a car..." Kat smiled bashfully. "Wonder what Ronin and Rayne have been up too... I mean we've been gone for almost two days!" she exclaimed. It really hadn't seemed that long, but considering they didn't even tell anyone they were leaving... who knows. Oh well. she thought. We'll be back soon anyways.

Glane smiled and gave her a sort of "don't worry 'bout it" gesture and smiled as he ran his hand through her hair. He really had fallen this time, huh? ((Ya want me to take that for an extremely literate person??))  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:30 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Glane smiled and gave her a sort of "don't worry 'bout it" gesture and smiled as he ran his hand through her hair. He really had fallen this time, huh? ((Ya want me to take that for an extremely literate person??))

Kat sighed. He always knew how to relax her. Finally, she had found the right guy. I just know it... she thought to herself. He's the one. She smiled and looked at him with love in her eyes.

((Sure, that's be great. ^.^))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces