Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:23 pm
-dame drags herself out of bed with the smell of chocolatey and breakfasty goodness drifting through the air. She shuffles into the kitchen, rubbing sleep out of her eyes and grins, taking a deep breath, at Psyzapp. Her mouth starts watering and her stomach growls loudly- Smells delicious!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:28 pm
*Hasn't really noticed Dame as much of a coffee drinker so she's prepared Dame a hot chocolate.* You can sit here, Dame. User Image *Places the hot chocolate at the table, pulls out the chair and then places all the food onto plates at the small island near the table due to there not being room to fit everything in one place.* Can I dish you up some breakfast? *She grins at Dame sweetly.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:32 pm
surprised I was just thinking about hot chocolate! whee -picks up the hot chocolate gingerly and blows on it.-

-she shakes her head at Psyzapp- You'd done all this for me, why don't I plate you up some breakfast, Psy and then get myself some. biggrin -walks over to her- Besides, you're the one who's pregnant. xd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image But Dame, you are a guest. You have no idea how much I appreciate having something familiar here. I even had to do some lau… User Image *She stops in mid sentence realizing she put a load in the washing machine downstairs 2 days ago and forgot about it. She sits at the table.* Oh dear lord. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:46 pm
-raises an eyebrow and looks at Psy- What, Psy? -takes a tentative sip of her hot chocolate-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:51 pm
*Sighs loudly, props her elbow on the table and rests her forehead in her palm as she shakes her head.* There is a contraption downstairs which is suppose to be a washing machine. User Image *She looks up* I don't DO laundry, Dame. gonk I didn't remember how the damn contraption worked!! stressed So I put in a bunch of soap, pushed some buttons, turned some nobs and then left it when it started to finally go. It's been there for 2 days now. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:01 pm
-dame laughs- Well at worst you probably have some soggy clothes that need to be rewashed. At best you have some really clean laundry. lol Though, in the future you might not want to use machines you really don't know how to...Why don't we see to it after breakfast? -smiles at Psy and puts an arm around her-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:07 pm
*Leans back in her chair, picks up her latte and sips.* Kay. stare *Sits for a bit.* I should have just made arrangements for pick up and drop off twice a week. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:14 pm
lol Oooor -dame plates up some breaky- You could learn to do laundry. xp -places a plate in front of Psy and then goes to get hers-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:16 pm
*Takes a bite of her breakfast and stares at Dame while chewing…unamused at the idea of doing laundry.* stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:20 pm
rolleyes -rolls her eyes and eats her breakfast as well, savouring the goodness- whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:25 pm
*groans inwardly and takes a sip of her latte.* So how has everything been back at MW? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:27 pm
Dunno, really. I'm busy most the time. Seems pretty quiet. Just been getting to know some of your goons. xd

IR had a Halloween costume contest. Spent my Halloween there. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:32 pm
Victor typically likes Halloween, but for some reason he wasn't too thrilled about it this year. neutral

Kyle has really been great though this whole ordeal. I think I'm going to raise his pay. 3nodding
*Takes a bite of her breakfast.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:42 pm
3nodding That would be good. biggrin He's a good guy and definitely deserves it. -noms-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games