Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Iie!" Ryu immediately regretted asking. He feared he had just insulted his friend, and that was just horrible of him!

"It wouldn't change my opinion at all! It would just...I was...well..."

Jealous the word chimed in his head, making him look up at the corner of the room as though he were staring at a shadow.

Jealous? that didn't make any sense. He barely knew this guy, and he certainly didn't know him enough to be jealous, even if Kou was sleeping with every other guy. He had the right to do as he pleased.

"I only wanted to know...and...if that's the case...then what made me so special that I got that kind of treatment?" the violinist tilted his head as he looked back at Kimura, picking up his tea and taking a small sip. He really hoped he hadn't insulted the man.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:49 pm
It was a little bit forward. Heck everything about Ryuu seemed to be very forward or fast forward. But Kou was quickly learning that Ryuu was just that way. "Uh huh...Yeah?" Kou did feel that it was a little awkward to be getting such direct questions. Who asked those kind of things straight off anyway?

"So you want to know why I went in the back with you? Goodness...so many questions." He set down his tea then took and looked up to the ceiling. "Well, we were getting paid very well to serve you so the massage was included...but I also thought you were attractive too. So if you're thinking that everything was just me taking advantage of the moment you're partly right. I had a good time. Afterwards I really didn't expect to see you again. You seemed pretty much at odds with yourself by the time you left." Kou took a bite of his fritter and then set it down on his plate.

"You've so many personal questions for me then I best throw a couple back at you to make it fair. What's the real reason for looking me up? Did something happen between you and someone else your seeing? As fast as your moving, I'm just trying to figure out what you want here." It was a legitimate set of questions as far as Kou was concerned because he wasn't really sure what goal Ryuu was trying for - friends, really sudden lovers, dating....just a person to talk to?

Kou as a normal everyday guy enjoyed some good fast fun every once in awhile but he wasn't really certain that was the case here.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuuji left shortly after, knowing he had things that needed to be done aside from conversing with a few stars.
The board would have been expecting him back after all...

Nakai for his part, watch Suzaku leave then got completely immersed in working on his music with Marimo. At first the woman didn't seem like she understood the concept of the songs, but eventually she figured out the exact sound that Kai was going for.

So while Nezumi and Chiyou were talking... Marimo and Nakai were running through the songs for the mini-album and fine tuning anything that needed it.

Narcissus smiled, laughing himself . "I might've rubbed off too much, ne?" he asked, drinking back about half the water bottle in his hand.
He had to stay hydrated more than anything right now, even if it did give him a tiny bit of water weight.
"You two had better be careful... who knows what sorts of songs might be recorded in this house without one's knowledge." the young tiger teased... even though it was the truth.
Well... the truth thanks to Yuuji's overprotective measures that is...
Sitting down a few feet from the makeup chair, Akihiko kicked back comfortably. "Trust me, Michi-kun... you'll do fine. You won't have insane fans just yet... that'll take a while... and luckily you won't have to deal with them right away. But honestly... you'll do fine. Just sing and remember your marks. Don't think about there being an audience or that anyone's watching you. Think of it as practice with bright lights and nothing more."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 pm

User Image

"As fast as I'm moving?" Ryu questioned, seeming genuinely puzzled.

"No, no...I think you've got me mixed up here. I mean...well, there's been a lot going on and all...with me...and...others...but I'm not...it isn't a matter of..." sighing, Ryu threw his hands up and chuckled.

"Look, I'm sorry if I ask too many questions. Or if I've offended you in any way. That wasn't my intention. I had a really good time with you at the cafe, and I completely understand that you have to make money. I came here because...well, because I wanted to be with someone normal. Frankly, compared to some of the crap I have to deal with on a regular basis, you're probably the most normal person I know. s**t...sometimes I even forget how to act normal. Please forgive me for coming off so weird." the star played with his own fingers nervously. It would serve him right if the man kicked his stupid a** right out onto the street at the rate he was going.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:13 pm
"Ok...alright...let's start over from here then." Kou said taking the explanation as enough for now. "Soo...how's your tea? I see you chose the green tea too. You should dip your fritter in it. Pretty good I think."

Kou relaxed just a little as he kicked back in the bean bag and turned on the TV. "You want to watch a movie? I've got cable. We can have a fun night of movie watching...if you want to do something straight out normal like one of the guys."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:06 pm
(ooc: I'm out of town for a funeral on Friday. I'll be going most of the day and evening. So if I do answer a post it will be from my phone but don't expect it. I'm leaving early morning at 7:30 and probably back sometime after dinner. Hopefully not too late but it's about an hour drive to the place and back...and who knows what the scenario will be like when I'm down there. So...hugs to both of you.)  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:57 pm
(OOC: I'm back...Over all it went well but it was very very hot outside. Ugh. The service was fairly quick due to the heat once we were outside. But I think that was a good thing for the rest of the family.)

(OOC part 2: Hey Nil, The posts for Izzy and Michi I deleted because Ani reminded me that Koy still needed to go see Suzaku. Sooo...I saved the posts and will respost them later once that is done.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:44 pm

User Image

Picking up the apple fritter, he did as he was advised and dipped it into the mild tea, taking a bite out of the dessert.

"Oh mah gawsh ish rike dere ish a party in mah mouf..." the violinist spoke around a mouthful of the fritter. Sure, it was a bit rude to talk with his mouth full, but, that was just another thing about Ryu. He might have been a star, but that didn't always mean he was bright and shining. A lot of times, he was just very simple, like a kid that hadn't been raised right.

Of course, it wasn't that he hadn't been raised properly. He had. He simply hadn't had parents during a lot of his most formative years. All he was left with was a name, an inheritance, and a questionable background, people that his father had been involved with who now, for various reasons, were willing to help him with all sorts of things. Mostly things he had no business doing to begin with. Ryuukaze wasn't really smart enough to have the kind of power that he did. Fortunately, he rarely used it.

"Mm...yeah! I totally wanna watch a movie!" the star kicked his bare feet like a giddy kid. He was having more fun doing this than he would going out drinking and dancing any day!

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

Suzaku returned to the studio a bit before the end of the work day, thinking it better that he get there early rather than late.

During the time that he was out, he got a good few things taken care of. Living arrangements, for one. A nice, medium-sized apartment that he could move into in two weeks. That was good, because it would give him time to buy things he needed for a home.

The other thing he took care of was arranging a hotel room for the next half of a month, and buying enough personal items and clothes to not look like a freaking homeless person.

After he checked in at the front desk, Suzaku headed straight back to the studio where everyone had been. That was where Takagi-san said they would meet, after all.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 pm
Kou smiled as Ryuu blurted out incomprehensible words and then smirked as he started flipping the channels. "Soo....action? drama? comedy?" he asked as he took another bite of his dessert.

"I like some of the American movies that have come out recently. Have you seen the Avengers?" he asked as he stopped on the WOWOW channel that was showing 'Men in Black'. "We could watch this?"

He glanced over at Ryuu then laughed, "You don't get to watch TV that much do you?" Ryuu really did act like a sweet puppy that needed a snuggle here and there. Obviously the other man was needing a power break from something but that wasn't any of Kou's business right now.

"But if you don't want to watch this there are several choices. Here....you look for a moment. I'm going to get my fuzzy socks." Kou said while handing Ryuu the control and walking off for his bedroom that was just around the corner in the other room. It took him a few minutes but soon was back with two pairs of fuzzy socks multicolored with individual toes. "Here...put on these. They'll keep your feet toasty." He tossed Ryuu the rainbow colored socks then started pulling his pair on his own feet.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:10 pm

User Image

"No, I haven't seen the Avengers yet. I'm pretty interested, though. I saw the Iron Man movies, and Thor. Seems like super cool stuff!" the star commented.

"TV? Well, I do...sort of...but not enough. I don't get to really pay attention to it like I used to. Used to watch anime all the time. Kinda miss that." Ryu mused, taking the remote from Kou and surfing the channels for a little bit while his friend went to get socks. Eventually, he went back to 'Men in Black' and left it there.

When Kou returned, Ryu was pretty surprised that the man had brought him a pair of socks as well.

"Thanks!" he took the fuzzy, toed socks and slipped them on, wiggling his toes back and forth for a while, amused by how comfy and funny they were.

"Hey, you know what would be cool...if someone made a GIANT fuzzy sock...like, a body suit that was made like a sock, with feet in them just like these socks. I bet that'd keep you warm even in Siberia!"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 pm
"Yeah I think the Avengers will be very cool. I'm planing on seeing it next week. I saw Iron Man but I didn't get to see Thor. Hope I don't need to see that before I see the Avengers." Kou responded as he got himself comfy again now that he had warm feet. "So you settled on MIB. Good choice."

"What kind of anime do you like to watch? I watch some sport anime and a few shounen anime when I get the time and am willing to stay up late." he asked as he started to watch the show but then seemed thoughtful on the talk about the socks.

"A giant one....mm....It would take awhile but... maybe it's possible." He reached to the side of his bean bag and pulled over an Ikea box made out of stiff canvas. He opened the lid and pulled out some knitting needles and long thread. Attached to the needles was a half made toe stocking similar to the ones on Ryuu's feet.

"It would take quite bit of thread to do that but socks aren't as hard to make as other things." he said with a smile as he knitted a couple of loops around the needles. Kou actually had some hobbies that he enjoyed, this was one of them. It was a rather girly hobby but a to him it was useful. His mother always told him if you could make your own clothes you could get far in the world. Of course, this was suppose to be just encouragement to get the boy to dress better but as a child he took it the wrong way and learned to knit. Now if he could have learned to sew he might have become some sort of cool fashion designer but knitting was more of an old maid's sport. One he was rather good at. And now as an adult it was a habit better than smoking in his opinion. But it wasn't one he took outside the house. When you're in other male company most men don't want to hear about the latest in fuzzy sock thread.

But, Kou didn't think Ryuu would mind. Ryuu seemed like the type of guy that wasn't too caught up in the 'normal' way of life.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:05 pm

"Are you two going to work forever?" Nakai asked innocently, coming to stand behind Nezumi and Chiyou.
He'd already let Marimo go home for the day and had hung up the guitar he'd used. In fact, the blond was ready to go home, get something to eat, and then just crash.
"Nezumi-san..." Kai spoke seriously. "Marimo-san and I went over everything. We should be able to start recording tomorrow if that's good."

Not too long after Marimo left, Yuuji walked back into the recording studio itself, this time with his laptop case slung over one shoulder. "Did Suzaku-san ever return? I need to head out as soon as possible and the faster I get this over with the better. I've other things to attend to this evening."

Other things like a face-to-face meeting with Aki who, thankfully, seemed to be doing a tiny bit better than expected at this point.

(((OOC: Naoko's still asleep, You's resting, and I'll post for Koy once Yuuji and Suzaku get to his place.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games