Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4684 4685 4686 4687 4688 4689 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:08 pm

*after spending the night at Pandoras and spending the morning and afternoon in bed, she wakes and starts her daily ritual. Having laid out her bridesmaid attire before she went to bed, she took her time in the jacuzzi tub, letting the aromas of jasmine and vanilla surround her as the oils soaked into her skin. After a while, she finished her soak and toweled off, walking into her bedroom to her vanity, looking at her hait appreciatively as she sat down to do her make-up. She'd have to thank the ladies again for the beautiful job they did on her hair, mani and pedi. Soon, her make-up was applied and she was dressed, checking her reflection in the mirror.

Back in the bathroom, she grabbed a small comestics bag and placed a toothbrush, floss, mouthwash, and facial tissues inside, along with a few more toiletries, zipping the bag up and heading for the kitchen. Although she wanted a stiff drink instead of food, she grabbed a protein shake and bar just in case her stomach wants to 'talk' during the course of the ceremony. Grabbing her purse, she places the comestics bag and goodies inside, picking her keys up as she heads for her back door. Securing the door behind her, she struts to her car, jumping in and revving it to life. Pulling out of her space, she exits the parking lot and heads for the cathedral in Upper GGG*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 pm

-dame had played hooky from school today in order to sleep in late and then take the day getting ready. She slowly lounged about her room most of the day and then about two hours before the ceremony she decided she should start moseying towards the bathroom. She plugged in her waxing kit and then hoped in for a long slow as molasses shower. Afterwards she meandered along naked and taking her time getting distracted by putting on lotion or clipping her toenails or the random oddities in the paint of her ceiling. Finally she went into the bathroom and took care of waxing her eyebrows and such. Done with that she put it all away, put more lotion on, put product on her freshly dyed purple hair (freshly meaning earlier this week) and brushed her teeth. THen she combed her hair, blow dried it and carefully parted it, putting it in pigtails. She plugged in the curling iron and walked into the bedroom to get dressed. A little bit later, all decked out with everything on except her jewlrey, she patiently curled her pigtails to perfection, small strips of hair until her ringlets were looking fantastic and tighter to her head to look like a nice updo. Satisfied, she unplugged it, put it away, dashed on her jewlrey and ran upstairs and otu to the cab. being whisked away to the cathedral-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 pm

(( Retroposting again ... ))

*After a semi-restless night, he rises and goes into the kitchen for some coffee and a bite to eat. He missed her in his bed last night, but he tried to push that out of his mind. Today is the day for this man to take a wife. Not just any wife, but the most beautiful being he ever laid eyes on. She stole his heart, body and soul and is more than ready for this day... well, amost.

After his shower and getting dressed, he picks up the locked briefcase, opens it to ensure the hefty document was there. Pulling out a couple of items out and leaving the document inside, he shuts the case and locks it again, heading out the backdoor and drives back over to the big house.

He pulls up in the drive and gets out to enter through the back door. Victor meets him at the front door, asking why he was there. Unlocking the briefcase, he pulls out the manila envelope. He inquires with Victor that he needs to have this package hand delivered to Antonio right away. It is of utmost importance that Antonio see this before the Wedding ceremony begins. Victor takes a look at the note written on it, and nods. Very well, Master William. I will see to it that he gets this right away. Thanking Victor, he gets back into his car and heads back over to MW.

Note written on the over sized manila envelope to Antonio
Antonio,

Here is something I think you will be quite interested in seeing. I insisted that my Bride-to-be arrange this Prenuptial Agreement several months back, as I knew there would be misgivings about me within the Pavani family. This is one of several copies, with the original being kept in a safety deposit box. Do what you will with this information, but just know that it is my intention to prove to you that I truly love your sister for herself, and not for her estate.

William

Entering through the backdoor, he goes directly to their bedroom and unzips the garment bag draped on the chair. He pulls out his suit and lays it on the bed, then opens the shoebox, pulling out the shoes. To his amazement, the store gave him the wrong shoes! These were of a slate gray color and he knows he ordered the black dress shoes! Sighing, he goes to the closet and pulls out another pair of dress shoes and quickly shines them up. The new shoes goes back into their box, to be returned at a later time.

He strips out of his casual clothes and gets dressed into his wedding suit. After putting on his other black dress shoes, he adds the final touches. He knots his tie, puts on the cuff links, pulls the jacket on and attaches his Scottish tartan. Standing before the full length mirror, he is satisfied with his reflection.

Almost time to go. He looks for the ring box that their wedding bands are in and goes into a slight panic before remembering that he gave them to his Best man a couple of days ago for safe keeping. Taking one last look in the mirror, he takes in a deep breath. It's time. Exiting out the back entrance, he locks up then hops into the Ferrari and heads for the church in Upper GGG.*

Edited.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:27 am

*comes upstairs humming sweetly to herself*
*she left the demoness in their chambers passed out in bed still*
*She hadn't resealed her yet, still not quite ready to deal with that little voice in her head all the time stare *
*steams up a cappuccino then walks around the place reopening all the doors and taking off all the signs.*
*MW and it's restaurant and spa were officially back open for business*
User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am

*walks around in a blissful daze then feels a strange protective energy*
User Image User Image
*follows it to each energy vortex point only to find symbols she does't comprehend*
This is new User Image
I'm sure no one carved these things without permission though.

*runs her finger over the groove*
And it is most certainly not evil.
User Image It's nice to inject some positive energies into this place!

*spins around day dreaming of things*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 am

*appears in a stool watching Ayami*
*gets bored with waiting for Ayami to notice her*
HEY! scream
Can we fix this little - separation?
I'm starting to feel ... odd User Image

*sighs*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:17 am

User Image redface stare
Oh it's you.
I suppose so, best to fix before it's picked up upon.
If i leave you out too long you'll start to get a noticeable demon aura gonk
okay back you go.
I've released my shield so you can repossess.
I'll seal you later, I don't feel like making a bunch of rhymes at the moment. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 am

Finally User Image
*glides off the stool transforming into a apparition*
*then enters Ayami's body possessing the empty space in the soul.*
*stretches*
Oh that is so much better!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:56 am

:: makes her way into the bar, dragging her feet and pouting :: crying
Is there any cake leftover? crying
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:57 am

awww Miro!
I don't know I didn't have any... User Image
I was dealing with some personal...
issues.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 am

:: sniffles ::
Miro got dressed for cake and everything crying
:: does a very sad and unenthusiastic twirl :: crying
Draa wouldn't take me to the cake ceremony. crying
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 am

What!?
Draa wouldn't take you?
I feel like this is actually somehow TES's fault. User Image
Tell you what Miro love,
I'll take you to Chatty's for cake to make up for it. User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 am

Really? surprised Yay! Cakey! blaugh
:: smiles widely and bounces on the balls of her feet :: whee
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 am

You can't portal hop can you? User Image
I need an umbrella if we're to be out in the sun gonk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:30 am

Miro can use portals just fine blaugh Everyone else that's with her seem to think otherwise, though sweatdrop They say Miro holds up the whole party crying It's not Miro's fault she gets portal daze. crying

:: she takes out her stocking shaped backpack and pulls from it a teal umbrella ::
Miro has this. surprised
:: opens it up and twirls it around ::
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4684 4685 4686 4687 4688 4689 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games