Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:34 pm
Oi, the terrible taste isn't limited to the Internet. My mom drags me off to crafting fairs every few weeks and there are things there that I can never unsee. X__X  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:35 pm
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic
The Undead Suitor
Meromictic

Umm... I'm just going to not bother with anything and continue playing that game a friend showed me. xd ; He's level 50 and I'm only at 16. ;.;

Its pretty hilarious to see random people run up to his character and demand to be buffed or healed. XDDD

is it WoW? emotion_awesome

No. I posted it last night. o.o Eden Eternal.

What server?

Emerald Ch4

And if I'm around, I could do the RIG list. o.o; Or at least try. I'm usually one of the first to post the item links anyways. Plus I started a GCD guild that has probably already put some people off. So why not bring on more haters?

I have a char on several of those so maybe I will run into you.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 pm
Uncle Haijin
Oi, the terrible taste isn't limited to the Internet. My mom drags me off to crafting fairs every few weeks and there are things there that I can never unsee. X__X
JHFJH SAME

Suitor's mom took me to a few craft fairs with his grandmom, and all the stuff was either omg what or aimed at old ladies who collect dolls.

I find his mom's taste very questionable at times as well. xd Which really makes it hard to show her anything I make, because she'll say it's "odd" or "weird" (aka my skeleton cameos and anything that doesn't have a floral print or suns plastered all over it.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:07 pm
its so comflicting when you're on your period and you really want to ******** but you cant because you dont want to get anything dirty

SSSIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHH  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 pm
Prince Ichi
Uncle Haijin
JHFJH SAME

Suitor's mom took me to a few craft fairs with his grandmom, and all the stuff was either omg what or aimed at old ladies who collect dolls.

I find his mom's taste very questionable at times as well. xd Which really makes it hard to show her anything I make, because she'll say it's "odd" or "weird" (aka my skeleton cameos and anything that doesn't have a floral print or suns plastered all over it.)

thats metrosexual  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 pm
meekstape
its so comflicting when you're on your period and you really want to ******** but you cant because you dont want to get anything dirty

SSSIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHH
AND SORE TITS FOREVER

sobs in a corner  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 pm
The Undead Suitor
Prince Ichi
Uncle Haijin
JHFJH SAME

thats metrosexual
THAT BLUE IS TOO BRIGHT  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 pm
Prince Ichi
meekstape

SSSIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHH
AND SORE TITS FOREVER

sobs in a corner

ikr? my boobs are so big they are falling out of the bottom of my bra, its terrible  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:15 pm
meekstape
Prince Ichi
meekstape

SSSIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHH
AND SORE TITS FOREVER

sobs in a corner

ikr? my boobs are so big they are falling out of the bottom of my bra, its terrible
i wear underwire and demi-cups, so mine are like HEEEEEEEY GUYYYSSS and spilling out everywhere  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:22 pm
*stays silent as others conversed...*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:25 pm
*replies in RP style as he tries to distract himself from the thought of boobs*

*it is a futile effort*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm
shut up you have a cat on your chest  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:41 pm
*is reminded of how her chest broke the base of her favorite Christmas star on her short tree* redface Man..I wait for the day my stepdad gets rid of my old TV that's sitting in my room floor for nearly 2 months now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:32 pm
meekstape

SSSIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Put a towel down yo  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 am
OMG, TAKE MY MONEY.

Gaia need more alpacas, seriously! They are waaaay more adorable than cats.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games