Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:57 pm
With butter and syrup and whipped cream? xd And bacon and sausage and eggs? -dame starts drooling a bit and wipes the corner of her mouth with a sleeve-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm
*Psy leans in a bit and whispers huskily into Dame's ear.* Sweet cream butter and gourmet pure maple syrup dripping down a tall stack and REAL freshly made whipped cream. Maple cured, thick sliced bacon. Gourmet specialty sausages sauteed to a golden brown. Firm grade A extra large eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese done just right. Firm, but not dry. Perfect. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:06 pm
-dame looks at her a little taken aback- neutral confused surprised ...You make your own whipped cream??? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:12 pm
*Rolls her eyes that Dame would even need to ask.* OF COURSE I DO!!!! talk2hand It's not that hard!! Heavy whipping cream some vanilla and a bit of sugar. Blend until stiff peaks form. rolleyes I have a special container to do just that at home. I have to use the mixer here and it takes longer. stare *Starts to miss all of her kitchen gadgets at home.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:17 pm
...-dame stands and brings Psy up with her, linking arms- What's wrong with some Cool-Whip? And can you taste the vanilla real good? Cause I don't really like vanilla...-dame asks as their voices trail off into the house-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:29 pm
*Dishes and heats up a plate of leftovers for Dame. Meatloaf, some of Psy's famous spaghetti and meatballs, salad, green beans with almonds. And a nice slice of a fanciful fruit tart with strawberries, kiwi and blueberries she's prepared with a glaze and everything. A grateful Dame happily eats and cannot believe Psy has made all of this from scratch.

Afterwards, Psy shows Dame the spare room, loans her a nightgown, clears off the bed and makes sure she's taken care of. She tells her goodnight and closes the door to give her some privacy. Its so good to have Dame there. Something familiar to her life.

She goes back to the kitchen and cleans up. Rinses and puts the dishes into the dishwasher. Before going into the master bedroom herself to change and get some much needed sleep.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:52 pm
damecharlie
Cause I don't really like vanilla...
((What's wrong with vanilla? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 pm
damecharlie
You make your own whipped cream??? surprised

(( Do you really wanna know what the secret ingredient is? Bc apparently Dougherty can't be trusted when it comes to pastries. I wouldn't be surprised if he was banned from cooking period. ninja ))  

Liada Trovaras

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:33 pm
Liada Trovaras
(( Do you really wanna know what the secret ingredient is? Bc apparently Dougherty can't be trusted when it comes to pastries. I wouldn't be surprised if he was banned from cooking period. ninja ))

(( stare Excuse me, but I really think you've got me confused with a certain dark elf who has recently disclosed a fetish for cake. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:36 pm
{{Hm? Wha...? ninja I don't know what you're talking about ninja *zips pants* ninja }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:39 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:00 am
((Nooooo!! Not my cakey! gonk crying ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:58 am
(( rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:59 pm
(( *Hides the cannoli* User Image ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:17 pm
*As promised, got up early and made Dame Chocolate Chip pancakes, bacon, sausage. She would have made whipped cream, but she couldn't find a decent mixer. stare She had to send the goons outside down the small corner store for some pre-whipped stuff which she knew wasn't going to be nearly as good. She did the best she could under the circumstances and a kitchen which isn't fully equipped to her standards. stare

She sets the table as best she can with what she's got and makes herself a latte since Dame was kind enough to have her fancy golden espresso machine brought over from home.* heart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games