Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:19 pm
"Well that's good because several of them are on the clothes line drying and the others are going to the dry cleaner tonight." he grinned back and took a long drink of his beer.

"Ok then considering you don't have plans and I don't have plans, we can always walk down to my place if you want. It's not that far, but it's not as spacious as your used to. I've got a few bean bag chairs and a flat panel TV. We can watch some movies or play a board game." he offered with a wink. He wouldn't express any other ideas he might have in mind especially not at a bar.

"A man? So....There are times when you're not?" teased Kou as he plucked up the first piece of crispy chicken and dipped it in the mayo. "Well I think that's possible considering we're both at a normal bar with regular blue and white collar workers. So you're off to a good start on that front."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:26 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

"Don't worry, I understand. At least you've got yourself a lively group here." Suzaku smiled and bowed to Yuuji.

"I'll be here at the end of the work day. Your car if perfectly fine. I'm very thankful for your consideration."

Turning, he looked down at Nakai, the smile still on his face, but a hint of fire in his eyes.

"Strive to meet you...yes, you're right. I will strive to meet you on all levels, then. We shall see how fun such a game can be." he bowed to the guitarist, then headed toward the door. There were things he needed to attend to prior to coming back to go see Narcissus.

Be careful what you wish for, Nakai. he thought to himself with a wicked smirk as he walked alone down the hall and back out the way he came.

Almost the moment Suzaku left, the drummer, Marimo Niko, came dashing in, apologizing for being a couple of minutes late.

"When I say now, Marimo-san, I mean now!" Nezumi called over his shoulder as he went to attend to Chiyou, explaining the budget and the options to the blind vocalist.

Now that Nakai was with the drummer he needed, they could work things out between one another. The mouse really, really needed to focus on Chiyou for a while.

Hopefully, things would go back to some remote shade of normal from here...

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:31 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Your place sounds just fine to me. I haven't sat in a bean bag chair in years! I'm actually looking forward to that!" the star drained his beer down to half.

"Hey, you know what I mean!" Ryu shot Kou a look, then laughed. "It just seems like sometimes I'm expected to be omnipotent, like a god. Perfect. Infallible. Something that I simply cannot be. I guess sometimes it just seems like I have to play every part in the world outside of "regular, everyday guy"." the vocalist elaborated.

"You're right, though...so far, so good!"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:35 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well...it's not like Ishi-san. I mean he's used to the lime light even if he wasn't ever on stage. He did talk to the press a lot and...me...Well...I've only made a single. I've not even really sung much in front of an audience." Michi pouted feeling a little frustrated. He wasn't sure how he was going to do it even if he knew all the moves.

"Pretend that it's you and Ishi-san? That might be worse than imagining other people." he laughed as Nikki started scrubbing his head.

"Oh great, if I have insane fans like Shou...or get panties thrown all over me like poor Ishi-san that night." He then started chuckling and couldn't stop forcing Nikki to pull away and wait for him to calm. "The look on Ishi-san's face...it was priceless."

It was then Nikki's turn to grin about Narcissus' last words. "I think I'll need another opportunity to try for a chorus line."

"Hey, I wasn't the one singing but I swear you did offer up quite a tune." Michi smirked looking up at the man's face and soap hands.

"Oh you be quiet!" Nikki wiggled a soapy finger then pulled Michi's head back down to the sink so he could do his job. "Both of you are trouble together. Terrible naughty boys. Now you must have been a sweet lad at one point, Michi-kun. Did Narcisuss just rub off on you too much?"

Michi turned red trying not to burst into another fit of laughter.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 pm
Kou snagged another piece of crispy chicken and laughed, "No I didn't know what you mean. well...I don't think stars are infallible and omnipotent.But I suppose you do have a point. You've a lot more expectations around you."

He leaned his elbows on the table as he nibbled on the chicken. "For me, it's just school, work, eat, sleep, study. For you, its touring, studio time, magazine interviews, fans and fans...Oh yeah, I found Shou-san on Twitter but I couldn't find your Twitter. Is he as crazy as his twitter feed? Ok, maybe I should ask, are his fans all as crazy as the ones on his twitter feed? Are your fans like that? Ok so I bought your last couple albums and the poster you had on Lawsons for the charity. But still...."

Yes, these were the questions of a normal guy that didn't live in the magical world of the music industry. He really was an outsider to it all...but in a few days, it probably wasn't going to feel like that, once those photos hit the net.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:29 am

User Image

"Well, you seem like a reasonable person. I work in a world chock full of unreasonable people..." Ryu pointed out, still gnoshing on the food. Sometimes he was a little bit of a pig. Once he started eating, he had a hard time stopping. Especially with delicious things like tempura and takoyaki.

"I know you probably think your life is "boring", but I swear, I'd love to live like that, even if only for a couple of weeks or months. Though, for a lot of people, the reverse can be true. I guess the grass is always greener, ne?" the star laughed, finishing off his beer.

"Shou? He's not crazy! He's...he's really awesome. Got a lot on his plate, too. I mean, he can be pretty spacey sometimes, but he's genuinely a wonderful person. His fans, though...I'd go as far as to say obsessive...ok, some even batshit crazy, but that's normal for all famous people, to a degree. There are gonna be those off-the-wall sorts of fans no matter what. It comes with the job, I guess. My fans? Yeah, I've got my share of rabid fans, but I've also got lots of awesome fans. Most of them all want to take my clothes off of me, but I guess I brought that on myself, given the type of stage show I've always been known to put on. You bought my albums and poster? Wow...uh...I'm flattered!" the violinist blushed, not having expected Kou to have gone and bought things like that. It took him a moment to really realized, Kimura Kou wasn't a part of "his world", not a part of the all-consuming music industry. Why wouldn't he buy things like that? And especially after what they'd done together...even if they had both assumed it was a one-time thing. It was just...normal. Kou was a normal guy. Living a normal life. Ryuukaze really liked that.

It only figured that he'd show up to dismantle that charming normality.

"So, Kou, are you one of my fans? Or are you something more than that?" the star found himself asking, not even quite sure what he meant by that at the moment.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:53 am
"Reasonable? No...I'm not that reasonable. I've had my fair share of drama. But well, I've grown up a bit. I'd say I'm just like most everyday people." he answered as he chewed on the chicken. His cheek was stuff with chicken for a moment before he swallowed.

"I suppose your right, the grass always looks greener on the other side. But, once you get there, you find that it really was the same green that was in your own yard. Just different blades of grass." Kou nodded in agreement as he slurped down a bit more beer before wiping his lips on a napkin.

"So...awesome eh? Ha!. Yeah I kind of noticed that from the photo book in your cd. lots of clothes tearing or tossing. You should just pull out a wardrobe on stage and save yourself the trouble of changing. Start tossing out shirts." he laughed as he plucked another piece of tempura. "Yep. I've got your poster hooked with some magnets on my white board. You're covering up the things I should be doing." he smirked as he bit the tempura.

"Mm....that's a really an odd set of questions. Well, of course I'm a fan. Not like your...um....rabid ones. I mean I liked some of your songs on your albums. But I also know you in real life, so I guess I'm more than a fan. How many fans sit down like this and eat and drink beer with a star?" he replied with a smile but then seemed thoughtful for a moment.

"Maybe you should ask yourself those questions first. What are you looking for? I mean, you looked me up out of the blue, and you even kissed me straight away so I'm guessing you're trying to set the tone of our relationship. But...mmm...you seem kind of pensive too. Reminds me of when we parted last time. Maybe you should work out that part first before you decide if I'm something more than a fan." commented Kou as he returned to sipping his beer. He wasn't as flighty as his cosplay characters and while he should have been just going gang busters to be with a hot star. He also knew that there was a bit more under the surface but unlike last time, he wasn't being paid to perform.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 am

User Image

The same green, just different blades? Ryuukaze wasn't sure what he thought about that...on the one hand, yes, it was true. On the other...there were exceptions to everything.

Either way, he didn't dwell on it for too long. Last thing he wanted was to be sitting here debating his decisions. He knew himself well enough to know, if he thought too hard, he'd probably get up and walk out right now only to run back home to Naoko, crying like a kicked puppy.

"Covering up the things you should be doing, eh?" the star couldn't help but be amused by that statement. Kou must have really, really liked him. that, or the host just appreciated his music that much. Maybe both. Who knew?

Well, he got his answer quickly enough.

"I like you." Ryu came out and said it, plain as day. Of course, he meant it in the true sense of the word "like", not that he was in "love" or anything. The way he said it could have easily left one confused, though. That was just Ryu's way, reckless and clueless like a puppy let loose on a freshly polished wood floor.

"I know one thing...you're my friend. I think it's safe to say that much right now." the violinist beamed, the happy puppy side of him coming out in full force.

Friends. That was a good thing...though he'd be a damn liar to say he didn't want some...mm...benefits. Naoko or not, he'd still think Kou was attractive, there was no question about it.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:38 am
Kou listened to the star's thoughts and watched that beaming smile. It definitely clued Kou in on the energy that the star found for the stage. "Like me?" he tilted his head mulling that thought. "Well I hope you wouldn't call me if you hated me. "
Friends is a good start." he answered with a smile and then picked up his beer. "To friends." he said as he held out his mug to clink it against Ryuu before drinking. "Kampai!"

Seemed like that also started a wave of drinking buddies in the izakaya to holler out the same. The izakaya was getting pretty full as they started finishing up the food. Kou looked up an waved down the bar help. "Hey, I'd like the apple pie fritter to go. Mm...make that 2 fritters. Oh...and okanjyou wo onegaishimasu. (Check please.)

Glancing over at Ryuu he said softly, "We probably should get out of here before the next wave of the labor force flows in here."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 am

User Image

"To friends!" Ryu cheered in reply. "Kampai!"

Nodding, Ryu waited until the check was paid, then left with Kou.

"So...we gonna walk, or you wanna take my car? I don't know how far away your place is or anything, so its up to you..." the star said, shivering a bit as the cold Tokyo air hit him full on.

"Brrr...it's a rough winter this year!" he exclaimed, his breath forming steam in the night air.

Looking at Kou, he realized that the host, his friend, was probably just as cold...if not colder! Just being himself, and doing the sort of thing he does, Ryu grabbed the smaller man and pulled him close.

"I don't want you to get a chill, Kou-kun...let's get in my car..." the violinist spoke with a concerned tone, his actions and intentions perfectly innocent.
As he led Kimura to his car, it was adorably obvious that he really was just trying to be kind to the man. No "funny business" intended.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 am
As they walked outside, Kou clung tightly to the warm apple fritters in the bag and pulled up the hat on his coat. "Yes, it sure is a rough one. Umm...we could..." he was about to say walk when Ryuu mentioned the car.

"Oh...you have a car. Gah! I didn't think. I don't have one myself soo...Sure lets take the car. But you'll have to park on the street. I'm in a small four plex and there's an alley to the side that you can park in." He followed Ryuu to the car trudging across the snow that was piled up everywhere after the big storm. It was still too cold for snow to really start melting so the piles were everywhere.

"Must be nice to be able to drive. But having a parking space is really expensive." Kou said as he scooted into the passenger seat and shivered for a bit. "I'm down that road about 3 blocks, turn at the stop light and then make another right at the first alley afterwards. I'm on the first floor in the back of the building so we have to go through the alley anyway to get to my entrance."

Once they arrived, Kou popped out of the car and opened a high wood fence gate that went into a very tiny garden area with a small concrete pad. There was a tiny round BBQ and one sitting bench but not really any room for much else. He unlocked the back sliding door and let Ryuu inside.

The apartment was neat with two Ikea bean bags and a special flat panel tv built in made by Ikea as well. Two medusa lamps decorated the room and Kou slipped off his shoes before reaching to the light switch to turn them on. "Make yourself at home. I'll make some hot tea. The bathroom is right over there. Sorry, my home isn't probably as big as what you're used to."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:33 pm

User Image

"The size of the home isn't important. What matters is the person living in it." the vocalist chuckled, slipping his shoes off at the door and walking in. No, it wasn't much, compared to what he was used to...but it felt warm and welcoming. Cozy. Kind of refreshing, not hearing one's voice echo down a hallway or feel cold because of all the stone, tile, and marble in one room.

First thing Ryu did was slouch down into a bean bag chair and sigh, loving the feeling of the simple seat hugging him like an old friend after years of being away.

"Aw man...this place feels more like home than my own home..." the singer purred, curling up like a pup in the bean bag.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:36 pm
"I suppose not but it sure makes it easier to have stuff in it." Kou chuckled as he pulled of his coat and hung it on a hook before walking into the small kitchen. It was clean but surely cramped with a 2 burner stove but no real oven. However, a small convention toaster was close by and that probably was the closest thing this apartment had to an oven.

"So what kind of tea do you like Earl Grey, Blueberry Tea, Ginger tea?" he asked as he pulled out the boxes. "I've got green tea too." He pulled out the green tea for himself knowing that the apple fritter would be sweet.

"Comfy eh? Ikea had those in at one point and I thought that they'd be more comfortable than a couch. And you can stuff them in a closet when you need the whole floor for guests to sleep. But...sometimes my friend just sleep on them. Awh...if this is more comfortable than your home I'll trade you!" he laughed and then said more seriously, "You should just redecorate and get a few bean bags. Your big house probably could hold a larger one from those US companies that make them giant size."

He started boiling the water then carefully plated the apple fritters on very nice looking china. Obviously several commemorative china cups and plates from the current work place. The small apartment over all was very tastefully decorated even if things were tight.

Glancing over his shoulder, he smiled wondering if the start might take a nap on his bean bag. Oh well, sometimes people needed that kind of rest. Ryuu looked really cute like that and Kou couldn't help but wonder if the man just needed to escape his reality for awhile. Although whatever the reason, Kou was interested in the star but he also wasn't hurrying anything because this was rather a sudden contact. Kind of like the day at the Butler Cafe, the star had been in and out of his life like a light bulb. He wasn't sure if this wouldn't be just the same thing twice. But fortunately for Kou, he wasn't needy or desperate for a relationship and was fairly self assured.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:44 pm

User Image

"Some green tea sounds awesome!" he called out, all fluffed up in the squishy chair at this point.

"Giant size? You mean they make them bigger than this? Aw man! That sounds amazing! I'm gonna have to get some of those!" Ryu thought out loud, totally stoked at the thought of beany comfort whenever he wanted it.

"Kou..." the star said softly, a sudden curiosity coming over him, "Do you...do you sleep with your...customers...all the time?"

Of course, the vocalist didn't mean to be nosy or insulting...he just wanted to know how it was...and where exactly he stacked up against other "customers.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:15 pm
"Ok...I'll make two then." Kou responded as he poured the hot water over the bags to let them brew. After two minutes he plucked the bags out with a pair of chopsticks and then brought the cups and plates with fritters on top.

Setting them down at a very low table on the floor, he picked up one cup and handed it to Ryuu before taking his own. "Yes they make them in very large sizes that people can lie on completely almost like a couch I think."

He was very careful as he sipped his tea and very content with the warmth in the cup when Ryuu asked a very interesting question. Ryuu seemed to be quite forward about many things. More so that other Japanese in everyday life. Maybe it was because he was a performer. ""If I did would that change your opinion of me?" he asked right back.

Then he shook his head as he should have expected something like this, "But no, I don't. Not everyone that comes into the Butler Cafe gets special service."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games