Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4670 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Antonio blinks a few times when he thinks he saw the woman float. He removes his glasses and rubs eye for a moment. By the time he has his glasses back on, she has set a glass and a bottle of cinnamon schnapps on the bar. "um... grazie.. I mean.... thanks...."

Shakes his head and takes a seat, figuring he must have been imagining things. As he pours himself a glass, he makes a mental note to only take one sleeping pill instead of two this time.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Cola.

WAITER: "Very good. Thank you for your order, ladies. Your food is being prepared."

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:37 pm

*purrs with the movement of the scythe*
I don't get involved with trouble
unless it's serious. User Image
And there is apparently a back door
Right there.

*points to the back door to her chambers*
*doesn't move from her current clinging position*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 pm

*She smiles at Antonio and finishes making her special drink. She loved the fact that he made him stutter a bit, shows he's actually got a human side to him. She puts the bottle she has down and tries to play friendly* So are you and the rest of the family plan on sticking around a bit after your sister's big event?

Liada Trovaras

Dante Duo Delta

Liberal Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Just as Dante was about to introduce himself to the ladies, two uniformed police officers stepped into the car and went straight to him. “Mr. Dante Pavani? Would you please come down to the station with us. There seems to be a little matter we need to clear up.”

Dante looked up, his charming smile still in place but with an icy coldness behind his eyes, “Gentlemen? I’m not sure I understand. Am I under arrest?”

The cops looked at each other, “Not if you come to the station quietly. We have had an anonymous tip that you were involved in a burglary last night. We will arrest you if necessary, but due to your connections we would prefer to do this quietly.”

Dante’s fist stiffened and then he relaxed back against the bar. 'Torelli. He set me up.’ He smiled charmingly, “I’m sure there must be some mistake. Today is my sister’s big day and I have no intention of being arrested. I’ll come along with you, good sirs.” He carefully drew his car keys out of his pocket using just two fingers. He showed them to the officers and then threw them to Antonio, “Toni? You know my accounts right? When my bail is posted, you know what to do.” He winked at Antonio and then followed the police out. Mr. DiSano followed and, after a good look at the huge man’s face, the cops let him ride along.

(Freakin hush word)
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 6, 4, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:43 pm

(( lol Sorry Dante its not often I call someone on it rofl ))

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 pm

((User Image *pokes Lia* User Image))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 pm

-the food arrives-

Such wonderful service. Smells good too.

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:49 pm

* Picks up Leko *

Well let's see just how much trouble you can handle tonight.

* Carries her over to the back door *

And of course, its locked. evil
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:51 pm

"I can't say for sure what everyone else's plans are. Given that the co-manager of this place does not seem to want to allow me the same access that my sister guaranteed, I will have no reason to be here until Triny returns from her honeymoon. So unless things change, I am likely to return to Italy to attend to other business after the ceremony and come back at a later date to finish what I started here. Franco certainly does not seem to show any interest in return in the near future, though."

As police enter, he stands, automatically expecting to have to be a legal consultant of some type, but of course, Dante always thinks his charm will best get him out of a situation. Sighing, Antonio catches the keys and nods, deciding not to say anything until the officers leave. He then shakes his head and takes a drink from his glass.

"It probably could have saved a bit of money if he had just let me handle it."

Omnompoeia

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:51 pm

*kicks the door with a dangeling leg
and it opens*
Won't you, come inside User Image
*snickers*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:54 pm

lady leko-chan
{{Gi ussta redface That can be taken quite differently redface }}

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:55 pm

-timeskip to after the food is eaten-

We should come here more often. -kisses Rei on the cheek-

But nobody seems to be here so I guess we should leave.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 pm

I guess so. -the two pay for their food and vanish to Rei's room in the Gensokyo Apartments-

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
lady leko-chan
{{Gi ussta redface That can be taken quite differently redface }}

((I'm glad to see you share the same sick brain as I twisted stop stalking me through Vixtul! I see you!!))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4670 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games