Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:40 pm
*Yawns and has difficulty keeping her eyes open as she looks at the computer screen. She crosses her arms on the kitchen table resting her head on them, closing her eyes.* Just two minutes. *Before she knows it, she's fast asleep at the kitchen table.* emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 am
*Wakes with a start at the kitchen table. User Image She had unintentionally dozed off and must have actually slept there all night. User Image Victor or any of those goons Franco sent would have made sure she was comfortable. Picked her up and moved her or SOMETHING! talk2hand This is LUNACY. talk2hand Pure LUNACY for her to stay here like this. talk2hand And now she's going to need a full body massage due to sleeping under such conditions. cheese_whine

She hurries as fast as she can, getting dressed, putting on a coat, a hat and some dark sunglasses. Although extremely torqued he let her sleep in the kitchen all night, she writes a note for her husband. stare No matter how upset she is, she loves him deeply and STILL wouldn't want him to worry. stare

Note to William Dougherty from his wife
I'm in Upper GGG having a spa day. YES…it will take all day. talk2hand I've got two body guards with me and I don't know what time I'll be back. User Image

*She leaves the note on the kitchen table where she slept, stare goes out to the sedan and when she gets into the back seat of the black sedan, both of the men in the front jump and pull out their weapons. She glares at the startled men as she has clearly woke them.* IMBECILLI!!!! PUT THOSE GUNS AWAY scream evil Take me to Upper GGG to the most luxurious day spa in the entire town!!! talk2hand *She waves her hand in the air and the two men look at each other for a moment. neutral Psy becomes furious.* DID I STUTTER?!!! NOW!!!! scream evil *The driver shrugs and the men drive her to her destination making sure they are with her the entire time.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 pm
*At the end of the day, she finds herself dressed in a brand new formal gown eating at the latest hot spot in French cuisine. She tells the 2 huge Italian men with her to make themselves scarce as she tries to sit and enjoy a delicately prepared meal of broiled Salmon, salad, wild rice and green beans with the most deliciously decidant sauce. heart She'd love to partake in a bottle of wine too, but foregoes this due to her pregnancy and settles for a glass of water over ice.

As she enjoys her meal in a beautiful highly extravagant atmosphere she's accustomed too, she savors every bite of her meal. The chef here is probably as brilliant as Chef Karrie and she sits quietly listening to the low murmur of conversation all around her. Finally, surroundings she's used too.

A waiter comes to her table and asks her what she is drinking as a gentleman sitting at the bar would like to buy her a drink. Smirking, she has the waiter point this man out and as she looks there is in fact a good looking gentleman at the bar who holds up a glass to toast to her. She orders a latte and a triple chocolate torte telling the waiter to thank the gentleman for his generosity. The waiter nods, takes her order and she finishes her dinner.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:06 pm
-as soon as they pull up, dame hops off her bike and walks it up the driveway some as to get it ouf of the way, then she kicks the stand down and takes off her helmet, shaking out her hair. A few of the neighbors are peeking out of their blinds or conveniently watering their lawn so they can be nosy, attracted to the loud noise of her bike and just the hustle and bustle that has been going on lately. When they see the long pink locks of dame's, they are a little surprised. dame smirks and directs the goons into the house with the espresso machine, telling them to put in on the counter where there's room-

-after a quick look through, she sees Psyzapp is not home and spies Doughboy in the garage tinkering. Since it was almost nighttime anyway, dame figures Psyzapp will be home soon and waits outside for her, propped up on her bike, lounging with one foot crossed high over the other one, balanced on her knee, high heeled boot languidly shaking up and down-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:23 pm
*After delivering Psy her latte and dessert, the waiter goes over to the gentleman at the bar and delivers the message of thank you from the lady. In which this man interprets as the green light to go over to speak with her. As she sips her latte she immediately notices this man approaching her table, taking note of his expensive suit which she notes is Armani, designer shoes, pinky ring and rolex. Stylish yet understated…this man was smooth for sure and she could smell it a mile away.

Right before he is about to introduce himself, both of her body guards stop him and frisk him. One talking in Italian to him and the other patting him down. A bit startled at first, when he's given the all clear that he is neither "packing" or wearing a wire she motions for the man to sit with her.

As he sits, the two men stand behind the man and cross their arms not moving to ensure this person remains polite to Ms. Pavani. A bit intimidated, the gentleman clears his throat and introduces himself. In return Psy introduces herself I am Pietrina Santuzza Yolanda Zita Adriana Palmira Pavani Dougherty. But you may simply call me Psy if you'd like. Most people do.

*The two chat over dessert and the stranger finds her mysterious and intriguing. Looking at the time, she excuses herself, telling this man she had a lovely time and enjoyed their conversation immensely. He was well versed in such things as she is familiar with. She stands and he stands as well.* I'm sorry. I must take my leave. Thank you for the lovely evening. *He smiles at her and reaches out to take her hand, placing a kiss upon the top her her hand.* it was entirely my pleasure. When will I see you again? *She sighs and looks to the ground.* Never. *She then takes her leave as the Italian men are close behind talking into the microphone in their sleeve. They usher Psy into the black sedan and take her back to Middle-Class hell.

When arriving, she sees Dame and can't get to her fast enough. About in tears, she hugs Dame tightly and doesn't say a word.* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:29 pm
eek -dame barely catches her balance as Psy practically flings herself at dame, almost knocking her off the bike and both Psy and herself down on the cement- eek

sweatdrop -thankfully she is able to get herself off the bike before either of those things happen- sweatdrop -she pats Psy on the back and hugs her in return- There, there, Psy. I'm sure it's not that bad, love...

I've missed you though!!! -hugs her tightly-

-after a moment or two she pulls her back gently by the shoulders to get a good look at her- whee You look lovely! Where'd you go in such a fancy dress, missy? biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:36 pm
*Eyes filled with tears, it takes a good long time of silence so she can collect herself enough to answer.* I…I… I was Uptown all day. I had to get out of here, Dame. gonk I just want to go home. I miss you all. I miss everything. crying I wasn't born to blend. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:46 pm
-dame shakes her head- We've missed you too, Psy. It's been awful quiet lately, man. I've only had goons, pretty much, to entertain me. wink -winks over at the goons in the sedan-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:53 pm
*Becomes completely furious.* DAMNIT!!! THIS WHOLE MESS IS KATANA'S FAULT!!!! scream evil *Grabs Dame by the arms and digs her newly manicured fingernails in slightly.* WHY, DAME!! WHY?!!! gonk Who is Katana's supplier and why is she trying to ruin my life?!! User Image I want her pusher DEAD! Do you hear me? DEAD!!! evil  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:04 pm
eek Psyzapp! I am not a pincushion! -delicately pries Psy's fingers off of her arms- Now! If you really think Kat is a junkie, why are you blaming the victim! She would be a victim of the drug addiction.

Now, I understand that this has completely uprooted you and such. But you have GOT to calm down! Think of the baby! gonk I know you want this supposed pusher dead but do you really think Katana is addicted to drugs? I mean...last time I saw her she seemed fine! Can one really become so out there like that so quickly?

Also...why are you out here? I'm a little confused what you going into hiding has to do with Katana supposedly being addicted to drugs. confused neutral And...if she is addicted, and has a "pusher" have the MW tapes shown nothing?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:18 pm
*Starts to pace in her new evening gown right there on the front lawn in Middle-class hell for all the neighbors to see. She flails her arms in the air dramatically while speaking trying to remember to speak in English for Dame.* I don't know!! gonk Nobody seems to have any answers. Franco had her in Vegas for a while and is convinced by her behavior that she is completely hooked. Her odd behavior and manner has him convinced and Franco has a LOT of experience in such matters. talk2hand It depends on what she is on. Could be anything! Could be some highbrid form of extremely addictive crack!! WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHAT'S FLOATING AROUND THESE DAYS!!! scream evil *She turns to Dame and looks at her gravely.* Do you know there are some substances out there where it only takes ONCE?! Just ONCE?!!! gonk

*She continues to pace.* We thought that perhaps each of the MW Ladies were in danger. Someone trying to intentionally do each of us harm. Franco sent a bunch of guys and the police are even watching!! So far though, it seems Kat's pusher isn't on MW property.

*She plunks herself on the front steps and hugs her knees to her putting her head on her knees about to burst into tears.* I hate this Dame. WHY is this happening when this is suppose to be one of the happiest times of my life! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:34 pm
neutral -dame shakes her head and follows after Psy, kneeling in front of her and grabbing her hands to make her look dame in the eye- What did I just say about getting a grip? Psyzapp. Have you not had to face ridiculous hardships before? Overcoming people's ludicrous ideals that you and the cop shouldn't be together? Overcoming everyone thinking you should be a perfect little mob princess and just marry Big Paulie when instead you made yourself out to be an indispensable and valuable assesst to his business? Risking putting all your friends in danger by choosing to trust and believe a little purple haired mole in your midst?

You can do this Psy. In reality, this should be a walk in the park, honey. You have faced uncertainty before. You have faced living in the dark while still smiling and shining like you were made of sunlight. You just have more of a reason to fight like a bulldog and hold on to what you know is yours and what you love. -she places a gentle hand on Psy's belly- Because of this...-and lightly touches two fingers to Psy's heart- and because of this. You know who you love, who you'd fight for, and who needs protecting the most. So do it, Psy. Be the Psy I know you are, girly.

We're gonna find Katana. And everything is gonna be alright. If you have ninja -she lowers her voice- the mob working on it and the police? And most likely all us MW ladies too wink this will be cleared up within due time, love. You have a ton of assets at your disposal. wink

-dame kisses the top of her head and stands up, stretching her legs before sitting down beside her Mistress on the front stoop. After half a tick her stomach growls loudly- gonk Hey Psy ninja I'm hungry! gonk crying Got anything good to eat in there? ninja xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 pm
*sighs heavily and puts her arm around Dame loosely as she replies.* I may have some left over meatloaf or Spaghetti. *She hugs Dame for the pep talk.* I'm sorry. It must be the hormones talking. I can't say I've been myself much lately. And really, I've been likened to more of a pitbull mastif than a bulldog really. wink *Starts to laugh uncontrollably.* xd

*She then collects herself and turns to Dame.* Don't leave Dame. Stay here for tonight. You can stay in the spare room. I'll move all my suitcases off the bed for you. emotion_kirakira I'll even make pancakes in the morning for you. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 pm
-dame grins brightly and leans into Psy somewhat- Chocolate chip pancakes? -bats her eyelashes- 4laugh  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:54 pm
Sure. Chocolate chip pancakes just for you. lol *She snickers a bit and knows she'll most likely make the best damn chocolate chip pancakes Dame has ever had in her whole life.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games