Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:17 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image
"Fair enough, fair enough." Suzaku smiled warmly. He was making pretty big steps here, one thing after another. He could only hope that his run of luck would continue. If it didn't...then he didn't currently have a good backup plan. It may even mean that he'd be backed into a corner and forced to give up on everything. On protecting Shou/Sai, Naoko, Ko, Chiyou, Ryu...on toppling Matsumoto Izo...on redeeming himself by righting the wrongs he had committed...his hopes of bringing Shou and all the others safely to Ohayou...it was all still hanging pretty precariously in the balance of things, so he didn't let himself think for one moment that he had this all wrapped up in the palm of his hand. Even if he got signed on with the company, it would be a long, uphill climb to achieve all that he wanted to achieve.

Getting in to see Narcissus was a huge move forward, though. He'd take what he could get, one step at a time. For so much to happen in just the period of one day, well that was just insane. Almost as if fate had ordained it to be this way, for whatever reason.

"So...do you want me to stay here and wait? I've nothing better to do today. It's really whatever you like." the vocalist spoke evenly and professionally to Yuuji, being sure to be as polite as he knew how. He wanted to make friends here, if at all possible. At SMASH, sometimes it all seemed like a huge rivalry, like they were all stuck in one giant team death match.

Here, things were professional, but they held a much warmer atmosphere.

Glancing to Nakai, Suzaku returned the smirk, holding out his hand to shake the other guitarist's in an American fashion.

"I wouldn't want to think of it as competition. Perhaps, more like a friendly rivalry. I prefer being friendly with all the people I work with. Plus, I doubt I can hold a candle to you. Your stage performance is pretty spectacular." he said kindly, giving away the fact that he'd seen the man perform live.

Still standing next to Yuuji, Nezumi was trying his damndest to wrap his head around what had just happened. Chiyou might have actually done something good by being such a brat! Fancy that!

"I really like this guy. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and he's got talent for days. I hope Narcissus sees fit to give him a chance..." the manager spoke matter of factly to Takagi.

Chiyou was hopping back and forth like a drunk bunny in his excitement over the whole situation.

Nezumi shook his head and laughed. Sure, he worked in a circus, but he couldn't say he'd trade it for anything else in the world. Except, perhaps, to have Hiroki back, safe and sound.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I guess I was always into the whole "love and justice" idea. That and the entire prospect of being reborn as warriors to fight against evil. Not to mention the costumes were just sweet. I wish I could transform into something badass just by yelling out a command." the violinist tilted his beer can and emptied the remainder into his mouth.

"What's so bad about being a princess, ne? And why would you think I'd "for sure" be into shounen stuff? Do I come off as that much of a manly-man?" he thought for a moment about himself, his life, and the things he was thinking about doing.

"Well, I guess I am just a guy, after all...." the akuma put his plate and can on the nightstand and rolled over, closing his eyes for just a second.

A second was all it took, and he was passed out cold.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 pm
The young man named Kimura Kou finally opened up his locker at work and pulled the wig off his head revealing a tumble of darker locks that had nice dimensional highlights of lighter brown and gold.

He sighed and leaned his arm against the wall to stretch out the shoulder and triceps. "Tomorrow morning, the gym before class then work. Oh...yeah I've got to take back that book to the library. Shoot. It's so late...."

Pulling off his butler costume he dropped everything into the basket marked with his name so they'd have it cleaned before work tomorrow. Then dressed up in a pair of dark blue jeans, shirt and sweater before pulling a fur collared coat over that.

His paycheck was decent today and the tips were good so tonight he'd be able to grab some omelet risu on the way home. As he left the building he pulled out his phone as he walked toward the train station that would take him north to Tabeta. During the 30 min ride, he realized he had a message...from...who? It wasn't like the text message had a real name. But the message seemed like the person had some familiarity with him.

For a moment he wasn't sure if he should respond but what the heck. So he typed back....

Hey, I'm doing ok. Not sure if you've got the right person though. I don't recognize your number. But if you know me, give me a sign. Keep warm!

Pocketing the phone, Kou got off the train and walked down the windy street into a local izikaya that catered to the daily labor force. Really good food and the booze were good even though the place could get loud with the groups of men from various corporations that wandered in for beer. Sitting down at the bar he ordered the special, instead of his favorite because tonight they were serving tempura.

((( OOC: Happy 4th of July!! I'm here tonight on my own so I'll be watching the fireworks from my studio. Way too hot to go out and mess with the crowds. Got my hair cut today and highlighted! Had to get the summer fresh cut especially when they offered a 50% off deal. Yay! Of course it always happens that you end up spending more than you thought you would when you see that 50% off deal. However, my hair has a great look and feels fantastic!!!

Another note, Friday I'll be out of contact for the day. I'm going to the funeral then. I'm not sure what time I'll be back. However, if I can find a moment to post from my phone I might just to give me a break from the otherwise depressing air then.

OH yeah...and in other news. By my favorite salon there is a new donut shop. Do you know how hard it is to pass by a place like that and not stop in. I failed and went inside and discovered that they have AWESOME donuts. Sooo...I bought 1 donut and 6 donut holes. (3 glazed, 3 almond amaretto glazed) I was so tempted to get more....seriously.

Did my workout! - haha..had to say that because I'll need two more just to get rid of these donuts in the future. )))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 pm

User Image

How long had he been asleep? Had it been minutes, or hours? It had to have been at least a little while. Naoko was lying beside him in the bed, fast asleep. Last thing he remembered was talking to the pianist.

Sitting up, Ryu was careful not to wake the blond. He noticed right away that there was a message on his phone, the green light blinking over and over again. At least he had the device on silent.
Reading the text, the violinist automatically felt guilty. Horribly guilty.

Sighing, he didn't respond, but hung his head and thought.

Five minutes later, he made up his mind. Yes, this would be best, in the end. Naoko would hate him for it, but he believed in his heart of hearts that it was truly better for his lover than being chained to a walking curse for the rest of his life. It wasn't like he intended to be with this Kimura guy forever, so he doubted that the poor host would be struck by his bad luck. In the end, he would cut and run, and then just be alone. Forever. It would be better that way.

A sign? Do you still wear my ring on your finger? Or did you sell it, perhaps on eBay? How about we meet up somewhere, my sweet strawberry tart? I'm going out, so let me know.

Hitting send, Ryuukaze got up and dressed himself quickly, slipping on a heavy pea coat and heading out into the night, being especially careful that he not wake the sleeping pianist. This was just playacting, he told himself. He wasn't going to get serious. He'd probably wind up breaking two hearts instead of one, but perhaps Kimura-san wouldn't be into a full blown relationship. Hopefully not, because he had enough guilt already and he hadn't even truly hurt Naoko yet.

Either way, he was set on doing what he felt he had to do, and nothing was going to stop him now.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm
Your ring? he thought to himself then smirked before texting back....

Ah! I remember you. You might find it on my finger every now and then. -smirks- Can't wear that at work, but it has a happy spot on my dresser. And you know your fans might snatch it right off my finger if they knew.

Then he had to think about where to meet because he wasn't sure if the izakaya was appropriate but oh well, he was here...and his food was still being fried.

I'm at Tabetonen, it's an izakaya right around the corner from the Tabeta station. I just got off work so I came here to eat before I walked home. You can meet me here, if you want to hang out.

Kou was rather surprised by who was texting him but they had hit it off well. He had to think back to that day and he remembered that there had been some guilt about the whole moment in passing. So he wasn't sure what to expect....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 pm

User Image

If they knew, yeah. You're probably right. I'm glad to hear you still have it. Tabetonen? i know that place. Stay put, I'll be there before you know it.

Ryu entered the text via voice as he navigated the streets in his car. It wouldn't take him long at all.

It hadn't been more than ten minutes before Ryuukaze walked into the shop, looking around for the adorable red-head he remembered. Of course, that version of the man couldn't be found.

Who he saw wave to him from across the way was even cuter than he remembered, though. Striding right up to the man, the violinist smirked, taking the host's chin in his fingers and tilting his head back.

"Kimura Kou..." he purred the name before kissing those beautiful lips lightly and discreetly, just brushing across for a split-second.

Of course, Ryu was never discreet enough. The second people started to recognize him, cell phones started recording and cameras with the flash turned off started snapping pictures left and right. Can anyone say scandal? Apparently the violinist was about to learn that one pretty soon, once those images got out. Not exactly the way he wanted Naoko to figure things out, but effective, nonetheless.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 pm
"Hey, you got here pretty quick. You didn't take the....." Then he was brushed with a kiss. That was unexpected.

"Ah...well good evening to you too..." he responded as he tried to be discreet then invited the man to sit beside him as his food was set before him. Kou caught a quick flash and realized that there were people taking pictures. Oh boy...mmm...now he really wasn't sure what to do about that other than hope that people wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"Do you want anything to eat? My treat. I just got paid today." Kou said as he pulled open his chopsticks to take one of the tempura veggies. "Mmm...you know that people might get the wrong idea about us. I think someone took a photo."

There weren't any women in the izakaya at this hour. Not many would venture into a den of men at this time fortunately but Kou wasn't sure exactly what to make of the random shot being taken by cell phone lens so he tried to play things cool as if nothing were happening. "How have you been lately? I saw the news of your charity show for Hawaii but I was working when it was in Tokyo so I couldn't attend. But I did send a donation to the red cross."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 pm

User Image

"No thanks, I'm not hungry right now." Ryuukaze smiled. Truthfully, he could stand to have a little bite of something, but he couldn't see himself accepting the host's offer to buy. It just wouldn't feel right, given the extreme difference in pay between the two of them.

"Photo?" the star paused, a concerned look crossing his face.

"Ah...don't worry about it!" he blew it off almost immediately.

"Me? Ah...I've been...I've been pretty good, I suppose. Had a lot going on lately." the violinist left it at that, not wanting to go into the gory details, his friend' and coworker's death, his psychotic lover, all the drama.

"Wow. So I take it you're the humanitarian type? That's awesome. Makes me happy to hear that. We need more people like you in the world. So...tell me more about what you've been up to..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:10 pm
"Hm...well you know you're here so you can't just not have something. Get this man a beer from the tap." Kou called out to the bar help sometimes wait staff man that had just brought him his food. Moments later a tall cool one with a foamy head was sitting before Ryuu.

"Well that's good....Glad to hear that life is going ok for you. I saw that news report that Shou-san had been found. Must have been a relief for all of you." Kou said between bites of tempura and beer.

"Well you know it was the right thing to do at the time. I make ok money at work so I could afford to put out some to help others." he said with a smile then looked a bit thoughtful. What to say...his own life. Mm...well it wasn't to bad but really rather mundane compare to Ryuu's.

"Ha..Mine? Well, let's see. I've been going to the Waseda University and working on a degree in English and computer programming part time so I can eventually do something that is a long term career either translating, video game programming or something like that. Still working at the private Butler Cafe so I can pay for school. Saw my family over Christmas and that wasn't too bad. Probably pretty mundane compared to you're past few months." he answered and then tilted his head with a smile, " So what spurred you to text me? I was surprised you remembered me after all this time."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:21 pm

User Image

"Arigato..." the star thanked Kou. He wasn't about to turn down the beer, since the man had insisted.

Taking a sip, he sighed. It was refreshing. Perhaps it would help relax him just a bit. For whatever reason, he did feel pretty tense.

"Yeah, we were very relieved when Shou was found. It was horrible, thinking him probably gone forever..." the violinist's ruby eyes wandered, thinking back on all the horrible feelings he had felt then. Shaking his head, he tried to push all the negativity away.

"Surprised I remembered you? How could I forget?!" Ryu looked absolutely shocked. It wasn't in his nature to forget someone who left such an impression on him. After all, it hadn't been all about getting laid or being pleasured. He had genuinely enjoyed being around the man, even though he had kind of figured that the host had only been doing his job. Maybe he could see what the man was really made of, now. Was he still the same sweet person, or had it been all an act? It seemed that Kimura was a decent, down-to-earth fellow, though, from what he knew now.

"I guess...it just boils down to the fact that I couldn't forget you..." the akuma smiled slyly, taking another swallow of his beer.

"Why did you agree to hang out with me, after all this time?" Ryu turned the question around, curious about Kou's reasons as well.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:52 pm
"Well, you know you're in that field where...one night might be just another night. You're not exactly listed in the angelic choir music section of of the CD shops." he replied rather discreetly considering they weren't exactly private in this place.

"I didn't realize I made such an impression...you never called afterwards." Kou raised his hand and the waiter came over. "Some takoyaki and crispy chicken with ponzu and ebi mayo onegaishimasu."

Then he turned and looked at Ryu, shaking his head. "You're going to have to eat something with that beer. So I ordered enough for two. You'll have to eat some now. Humanitarians don't waste a good dinner."

But once he had that second order in he tilted his head with a small smile, "Couldn't forget me? Awh...that's sweet. Well I'm happy to be remembered even if it was for being Grell-san for your....dreams."

"Why? Well, I thought it might be fun. I wasn't sure what you wanted so I figured I'd take a chance and see in person why you were looking me up. Can't hurt to get to know an acquaintance better right?" he grinned then pushed his tempura between them and gave Ryu some fresh chopsticks. "Join me..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:10 pm

User Image

"Yeah...I know. I'm...sorry for that." the violinist looked away, obviously embarrassed. It was just a bit rude to not call for so long, then call out of the blue wanting to go out.

"I just had a lot on my plate. Wasn't sure of a lot of things. Didn't mean to seem rude." the star spoke shyly now, not feeling as self-assured as he had earlier.

Sighing, Ryu chuckled and shook his head. He'd been tricked into eating! Kimura was a really nice person, it seemed...

"Itadakimasu..." the violinist took his chopsticks and grabbed up a piece of the tempura and biting into the warm, crispy meat.

"No, it can't hurt. I'm actually...really glad that we're able to get together like this. I've been needing to get out. So, what are your plans after dinner?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:07 pm
"Hey, it's ok. You're a busy guy." he said with a warm smile. "But I'm not at my best you know. No black uniform or white gloves." Kou laughed and then glance over as the takoyaki was put in front of them knowing that he had tricked Ryu into eating something. Wasn't a bad thing on his part, he just knew that drinking beer on an empty stomach wasn't so much fun the next day if one indulged. He snagged one hot piece immediately and almost bit it then caught himself as he realized how hot it was.

"Well, I was planning on going home after this and possibly lay out in front of the TV doing some reading for class tomorrow. But now that you're here, I can be flexible. Did you have any plans?" he returned with a soft smile. He wasn't being too forward since he was off work and he wasn't playing Grell. He actually wondered what the star expected but he guessed what the man was interested in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:51 pm

User Image

"I'm not here for uniforms and gloves, Kimura-san." Ryu grinned, enjoying his beer and food quite a bit. A whole lot, really. Hell, he wasn't sure he'd enjoyed food this much since....since....

Perhaps not since the restaurant where he had Naoko on the table...

For a second, the star winced, the memory stroking a painful nerve in his mind. If he let himself think about it, reminisce on the good times, then he would surely never be able to go through with this.

"No, I don't have any plans. Not a thing. I guess...it'd be refreshing to just have a normal night, doing normal things. No five star, no private clubs, no "host" business." he poked Kou in the ribs and laughed.

"I just want to be a man tonight. A regular, run-of-the-mill man. If that's possible"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko didn't think of Ryu as being manly... though perhaps more manly than himself.
But when the blond was about to reply...
Well...
He realized his lover was asleep.

Frowning, the pianist sighed and finished eating. He put his unopened beer in the fridge along with the leftover pizza, then quietly went to bed himself.

When Ryu got up however... the young man didn't even stir.
Naoko was out like a light.

Yuuji sighed, thinking for a moment. "Well... Narcissus-san is at home right now. He should be undergoing wardrobe for his press conference tomorrow so... I could probably arrange for him to hear you sing tonight. Hopefully."

"Sure he won't be busy?" Nakai said with a slightly malicious smirk.

Of course Takagi rolled his eyes and looked at the blond. "Not any more busy than you should be right now, Nakai-san. In fact, he's got three shows coming up soon, with Lucky-san and Tanaka-san debuting at his shows."

The blond's eyes widened, "WHAT?!" he asked angrily, somewhat appalled that the 'new guy' who was Michi, was getting three shows and he was stuck in the recording studio.

"Narcissus-san is backing them both financially. They can debut without Ohayou's okay." Yuuji spoke back, leveling Nakai with a slight glare.

But the blond wasn't about to be deterred. "I debuted ages ago and..."

"And lately you've been playing bed buddies with Chiyou-san. Nezumi-san will get you your time in the public eye. But you need to be patient, Nakai-san." sighing, he looked to Suzaku. "Sumimasen. I'll meet you back here at the end of the day, Suzaku-san. We'll take my car over to Narcissus-san's place. If that's fine with you."

Meanwhile... Kai was none too happy... but he did extend his hand to Suzaku. "Arigatou... but I enjoy competition, Suzaku-san. It'd be no fun if you didn't strive to meet me." the blond said with a bit of a smile.

He was dead serious.

Rivalries were the best... and right now in Ohayou, there were no solo stars that quite had his skills.

Laughing, Akihiko walked over and slid one arm around Michi's shoulders. "Don't be nervous or worried, baka. You'll do fine. Just pretend it's just me and Ruki and we've had a few beers around the fire." the young Koyasu said teasingly... referencing the last time Michi had refused to sing in front of anyone.

"Nikki-san's right, Michi-kun... you're a bad boy." the musician spoke with a wink. "But bad boy sells. Trust me. If they hear you used to be a physical therapist, girl's minds will wander to just where you're best at massages."

He headed over to the kitchen, getting a bottle of water from the fridge before returning, seeing Tanaka all comfortable in the makeup chair. Narcissus cracked up laughing however at hearing just how Nikki knew about those magic fingers...

"Michi-kun... looks like you've your first fan right here. And he hasn't even heard you sing." blue eyes narrowed mischievously. "Or... has he?" Akihiko teased.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games