Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:55 pm

((No worries! User Image))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:36 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

Bach Suite for Unaccompanied Cello No. 5, Prelude

A somber tone fell over the empty bar as JJ sat, quietly drinking while Mstislav Rostropovich dolefully resounded from the jukebox. I still can't believe Psy keeps this stuff on there too; it's like this bar knew I was coming or something. He took another pull of wine, and began to hum along as the fugue section started.

JJ Kooms

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 5, 6, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"And that should do it." JJ clicked the front doors shut. The lights had been dimmed, the counter wiped down, and the jukebox put in stand-by mode; all was good at the bar. He stepped back and slowly exhaled, It was one of his little tricks, a spell to make one into the very air itself. A small halo of circling air formed at his feet, and began to drift upwards. As it passed over him, his form became less concise, more wobbly. Finally he vanished completely, a zephyr, floating silently through the cracks of the door and out into the night.

((Good night, everyone!))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:54 pm

She had driven back with the windows down, and soon she was parking at her spot behind MW. She rolled up the windows and she and Leko got out of the car.

"Well, that was an interesting night."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:57 pm

*looks around, sees they are at MW*
Mmhmm....
Hey!
Oh no!
I didn't go through ALL THAT to go home then go to bed.

*waves to Kat and vanishes to Chatty's via a portal*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:07 pm

She blinked a couple of times and saw Leko had vanished. Just then, Justin pulled up and got out of his truck. They locked their respective vehicles and she went to do the security measures to get into her quarters.

He came up behind her and draped an arm around her shoulder as they made their way to the kitchen. She went about making them a couple of sandwiches as he grabbed them a couple of beers. They ate at the island and talked about the rehearsal. He asked her about where she found her keys and she told him everything that happened.

He was angry a bit at first, telling her she could have been arrested, but once she told him it all ended with no legal repercussions, he relaxed. She put the dishes in the sink and took him by the hand. She led him to her bedroom where they retired for the night.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:31 pm

* Walks in calmly and takes a seat. Takes out a book and reads silently to myself *
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 pm

*A portal appears and Liada slips out, it had been a long day and she needed a drink badly. She heads to the bar grabbing the fixings for a white russian and sees QS* Well if it isn't tall dark and sparky how are you doing? Or should I say whom? wink

Liada Trovaras

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:02 am

* Looks up from the book *

Liada! I'm doing fine.... "Whom" She says..lol.. What brings you in tonight?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:06 am

*sighs* Not a whole lot, getting the new line of potions out from the lab. Had an event going on in Chicago earlier. Causing mischief where I go when I can.* After making her White Russian she places the bottles back and looks over her shoulder* You want me to make you something?

Liada Trovaras

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:09 am

* Closes his book slowly *

Depends... you've got something for demons in that bag of yours? twisted
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 am

*Grins back at his hinting.* Well usually this bag carries the normal stuff but now and then a girl needs a little something. *digs through her bag and pulls out a couple of bottles, one was as red as dried blood. the other a deep royal purple.She gestures to the red one first.* Dragon's Nightshade, made from some of the spiciest tequila's combined with dragon's blood. Perfect for cold rainy nights like tonight. The other is the best wine that my Queen always drank. Sadly not even I know what is in it since it is of her secret recipe. Care to try? twisted

Liada Trovaras

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:24 am

Hmm...Dragon's Nightshade,,,,Okay, my curiosity is peaked, that one! But tell me. Why would that be perfect for a night like this?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:30 am

*Liada grabs a couple of glasses and uncorks the Dragon's Nightshade, a small flame pops out from the bottle before it fizzles into smoke as she pours a glass for QS. She looks questioningly at him and then wonders* Is it not raining outside? Hm...it was a fraking downpour in Chicago so maybe I must be thinking it was raining here. Basically the Nightshade is the best way to warm up even if you were in the deepest depths of frozen tundra. ^^

Liada Trovaras

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:39 am

I see...Its getting late...I'll take a rain check on that drink. Later, my dear.

* Gets up and walks out the bar *
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games