Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
warrior_of_boognish
The eternal act of keepin up with the Jones' of GCD claims another victim...
Huh?

Personal Observation on the whole Winter Hue not taking on the next CI thread business. Its like what the third time now with folks who ran them oh so vaunted CI list threads being badgered out of doing them? Yeah I kind of understand that there is a bit of a vicious relationship between wanting the notoriety of being the thread creator and the resentment of not being the thread creator and its actually kind of regrettable since both sides aren't exactly bad folks. Sort of falls in line with the whole pervasive aspect of keeping up with the Jones'/forum prominence that dogs and decays GCD as a forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm
warrior_of_boognish

Personal Observation on the whole Winter Hue not taking on the next CI thread business. Its like what the third time now with folks who ran them oh so vaunted CI list threads being badgered out of doing them? Yeah I kind of understand that there is a bit of a vicious relationship between wanting the notoriety of being the thread creator and the resentment of not being the thread creator and its actually kind of regrettable since both sides aren't exactly bad folks. Sort of falls in line with the whole pervasive aspect of keeping up with the Jones'/forum prominence that dogs and decays GCD as a forum.
I see. Yeah, I remember when Vivette was done with RIG item list threads and passed them down to Winter...I normally wouldn't care who would do the item list as long as I know what new items would be there.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:32 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
warrior_of_boognish

I see. Yeah, I remember when Vivette was done with RIG item list threads and passed them down to Winter...I normally wouldn't care who would do the item list as long as I know what new items would be there.

Well users can be vicious bitches.

Both Viv and Winter had a lot of accusations thrown at them from people who had nothing better to do with their lives than read into someone making a damn thread.

Yet none of those people ever lifted a finger to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:35 pm
Lady Aeducan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not entirely liking the way the legwarmers and boots work together, but oh well. xD

BiaA
Pyres
Lady Aeducan
Pyres

If you did I'd probably take a poke through. xD
I like playing with other peoples' inventories. Usually tons of stuff I wouldn't even think of buying/working with in there.

In that case, have fun. xD

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=48162465

Derp

Oh wow.. I like them both, though... I'll have to check how those boots come together on the layering. I'm going to save these two for future use o:  

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:36 pm
Jayce Reinhardt

Both Viv and Winter had a lot of accusations thrown at them from people who had nothing better to do with their lives than read into someone making a damn thread.

That's true. I fear for whoever does it next to feel the wrath of jealous users who hate when a new user does an item list...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Magnificent Moonbeam
warrior_of_boognish
The eternal act of keepin up with the Jones' of GCD claims another victim...
Huh?

lmao I'll kind of take the blame for the recent WH one.

We talked via PM and worked out a friendly wager, he was curious to see who would take it up as well. (and he's busy with college last I heard). Though he did say it would be nice to step away from a few VERY persistent users that float around every month.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Jayce Reinhardt

That's true. I fear for whoever does it next to feel the wrath of jealous users who hate when a new user does an item list...

I am tempted but I don't want to get in trouble for telling someone to suck my la la la. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:40 pm
Who ever says they're interested should just do it.

I would, but I wanna do a statistic/answer thread depending on what type of RIG it is. (i'm assuming a LC 3)  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:46 pm
Jayce Reinhardt

I am tempted but I don't want to get in trouble for telling someone to suck my la la la. emotion_yatta
Ah, Okay.

Ichi: I know I've done the art threads for Lost Chapter and Love Charm II, but once the LC2 art thread was moved, I got scared and stopped making another topic since then because I didn't want to argue with the mod that moved it. If it was a LC3, I would be interested in it. *loves the art threads and item lists*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:57 pm
If its another love charm it better have shelly in it

shes the only npc i care about  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 pm
you just like her for her huge frankentits  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 pm
no

i just have an affinity for green women  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Errodu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:05 pm
Guys.

Guys.

I seriously have a huge arsenal of gifs I want to use.

But none of you open yourselves up to allow me to use it them.

I WANT TO POST PICTURES ON THE INTERNET DAMMIT.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:06 pm
Errodu
Guys.

Guys.

b***h WE GON HAVE AN ALL OUT .GIF WAR RIGHT NOW

I DO DECLARE IT  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Errodu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 pm
Prince Ichi
Errodu
Guys.

Guys.

b***h WE GON HAVE AN ALL OUT .GIF WAR RIGHT NOW

I DO DECLARE IT

Well I wanted to have a "post images only" thread, but then I remembered I'm Errodu.

My threads either die young or get moved to dying forums. :I  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games