Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:16 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Permanent room?" Michi looked as innocent as a cat as he peered over at his friend. "I'm not sure what you're talking about." he said with a smirk as he walked over and looked at Akihiko's hair cut now that he could see it from all sides.

"A bow?! Oh my...now why would I do that." Nikki said with an impish smile. Thought nothing, he had put that bow straight on to the man's head holding all those locks in place. It looked...adorable and held the hair out of the way as he sewed in the extensions. It did have 'purpose' even if it was purely....inspired by a devious thought.

"Oh?" Michi grinned looking from Akihiko to Nikki. Busted...definitely! "A bow? Just thought about it? I bet you did more than think. And....did you take any photos?" With the way Nikki worked he had this sneaking suspicion that the man's phone was ripe with blackmail or personal victories that he kept for his private entertainment. More than likely the latter because the man seemed to enjoy dressing boys up.

"Oh no no no..." Nikki said as he flitted to his wardrobe and pulled out the clothes that he thought Michi might look...sexy in. Then took a look in the mirror to fix up his own hair just a bit from the disheveled appearance he was now sporting.

"Ah...but you are such a good Waifu, Narcissus. Didn't you say you just baked a cake for your manager? Tasted really good to. Mm...and you don't watch sports....and you like to shop for clothes. Mmm...Waifu desu." he called out with a grin but then as his joking trailed off as Narcissus returned with his coffee.

Michi took the cup before Narcissus could change his mind. And then whispered to Narcissus while Nikki was laying out clothes, "That was fun. He's a very good sport. Actually not a bad massage either." he mused at the thought and then glanced at the clothes.

http://blembmeninundies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/izandrew_fall_winter_2011_2012_men_fashion_trend.jpg
http://fashionelsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/men-korean-fashion.jpg
http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Hot-Men-s-Hoodies-Jacket-Casual-Hooded-cardigan-Coat-Mens-fashion-korean-Hooded-jackets/516439531.html
http://cdn103.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/203/316/026/2012dior-men-s-fashion-pu-leather-jacket-c66d.jpg
http://fashionbeautytrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Men-winter-fashion-2011-2012-White-fur-jackets.jpg

Of course, for Michi...there were a lot of clothes. Last time, he went shopping Akihiko pretty much took over from here so he glanced at the man and wondered what he'd be drawn to.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:33 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

When the guitar sounded, Chiyou fell to his knees, screeching and covering his ears at the harsh sound. It nearly overwhelmed him, with his hearing being as sensitive as it was.

Despite the sound hurting his head, Nezumi immediately went to the young star's aid, cradling the kid to his chest and glaring up at the guitarist, almost as if it had been an instinctual reaction.

Strange, how someone could go from arguing to defending, quick as a flash like that.

Without making a sound, the two listened to everything Nakai had to say. While Nezumi looked down at the floor, somewhat ashamed, Hideki tsked and gritted his teeth, his ego hurt by the older man's words.

"Alright, alright...I'm a pro. A pro that's gonna go bum a smoke." the kid huffed and walked right out of the studio, leaving Nezumi and Nakai standing there.

"Gomen nasai, Nakai-san. I was out of line..." the mouse spoke softly, obviously embarrassed.

What was even more embarrassing was the realization that he still had some feelings that stirred for the young, feisty vocalist. It was confusing, especially knowing that his heart truly belonged to Hiroki Asato.

The pink tint of the manager's cheeks spoke volumes about what he was feeling.

Slipping out of the building, Chiyou felt somewhat ill at ease, slowly puttering his way along the edge of the building, not having a clue who or how to ask for a smoke...until he walked face first into someone's chest.

"Oi...you ok, kid?" a voice spoke softly, strong hands taking the young man by the shoulders to steady him.

"Yeah...you work here? Can I bum a smoke?" Chiyou asked shyly.

"Sure." the man put a smoke in the small blond's hand and lit it for him.

"I'm trying to quit. Have been for a long time now. Seems a force of habit, to keep carrying them around with me. As far as working here...well, no, I don't. Yet. I'd like to, if I could. Not sure if I can, though. I'd like to sing under Ohayou's label someday..."

"Hm...your voice sounds really...pretty. I think you can do it. You should give it a shot. I could get you an audition right now, even! What's your name?"

"Suzaku." the man smiled, lighting up a cigarette of his own and taking a puff, letting the smoke out of his lungs as if he were exhaling out the weight of the world.

"I'm Chiyou! I'm sure you've heard of me!" the kid giggled and beamed as though he'd just made a new friend on the playground.

"Yes, I have..." the man said matter of factly.

And I'm part of the reason you're blind now, so I'll look after you, too. he thought, tossing his smoke to the ground and crushing out the flame.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Flying pizza...hm. That wouldn't be so bad." Ryu mused, picking up his second slice of pizza and making it buzz back and forth as if it had a little pizza-jetpack or something.

"Yeah...I'll take one more..." the vocalist said, chewing on a tasty shrimp.

While the pianist was out of the room, Ryu grabbed his cellphone and looked at the time, contemplating which direction he should take to resolve his issues as quickly as possible, while, hopefully, sparing Naoko in the process.

If he made himself out to be the bad guy...

Then, and maybe only then, could he save the man he loved beyond all else.

Quickly, he typed in a text to a certain someone who worked at a certain tea house, a red-haired beauty he'd sworn he'd never entertain seeing again. He had the little shinigami's cell number, but the man didn't have his.

Hey babe...how you doing? he sent the text, planning to start things off slow. He'd make Naoko hate him, for both of their own good.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:46 pm
(((OOC: Since the mythical Suzaku is technically a phoenix, we can assume this Suzaku is Jun rising from the ashes of his own death, ne? Hehehehe.)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko smiled from the doorway, setting his own beer down on the dresser in passing. "Then I'll grab a couple more... especially since it'll probably help you sleep in the end, ne? I mean, I figured that's what you wanted to eventually achieve after all."

Leaving the room, the blond returned about three minutes later, well after Ryu sent the text, and tossed the new cold beer so that it bounced on the bed about a foot from his akuma's hand.
"Special delivery." the pianist said, setting his second unopened can on the dresser and picking up his still half-full beer, getting another piece of pizza in the process. "So your next PV then needs flying sandwiches and pizza... what about some winged sushi just to make it even stranger?" the younger Oumori brother asked with a smirk.

Nakai made his own 'tsk' sound after Chiyou left, and instead sat back down with the guitar, unplugging it from the amp in the process. "You'd think he'd just ask me for one... chibi baka..." Kai said, crossing one leg over the other as he strummed some chords on the guitar.

Amber eyes focused on Nezumi though. "You were both out of line. Just be glad I didn't throw something at your head instead. Figured this had less a chance of injury..."

"Yare yare... what'd you do this time, Nezumi-san?" came a voice from the doorway.
Standing there was Takagi Yuuji, an ipad in hand. The man shook his head with a slight sigh. "Don't piss off the stars, onegaishimasu... we don't need them boycotting or worse, switching labels on us."

As Yuuji walked into the room, Kai's gaze focused on the man. "And you are?" he asked, completely forgetting that this man even existed.

"Takagi Yuuji desu." he replied with a smile. "You're Nakai-san, correct? I'm keeping the company running in Hiroki-san's absence."
When Kai didn't do anything, Yuuji continued.
"I'm Narcissus' cousin..."

Amber eyes narrowed, "Explains a lot. Mainly why I don't like you. Now I like you even less." Nakai said, seemingly deciding to ignore the man and focus again on his guitar.

Yuuji laughed, "Yare yare, Nakai-san... that's a horrible way to talk to your boss but... then again... I suppose you've got recent reason to dislike me...what with me switching your manager and all."

That got Nakai's attention, but aside from a death glare, the blond said nothing. Takagi turned to Nezumi and sighed, handing him the ipad for him to look over for a moment.
"Here's the budget I've allotted for both Chiyou-san and Nakai-san. I would've just emailed it to you but the board was driving me nuts so I decided to bring it down instead... gets me away from their pestering and yet totally meaningless questions all the same." Yuuji said with a slight laugh.

The budget wasn't that great, but it'd be enough to press Kai's mini-album and create a pv, as well as for promotion of both Chiyou and Nakai's cds.

"I added a little extra for a PV for Chiyou-san but I wasn't sure if you wanted to do that or just promote the new album. Make sure you know which road to take before traveling it though because this is all there is for now." Yuuji warned, hoping that Shinobu could really manage the musician's budgets well.

There was so little room for error...

(((OOC: I'll post for Koy in a bit, working on some chores.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:26 pm
(((OOC: I gotta say... eating only 60 grams of Protein and 30 grams of Carbs in a day is super hard...
I've used up all the carbs I can have today with just a cup of coffee with non-dairy creamer, and a salad of lettuce, cheese, imitation crab meat, and 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing! -rolls around on the floor-
Actually I've got 1 Carb left that I can have... but I've only used up 19 of my 60 grams of protein! Luckily we're having bacon for dinner so... ten pieces of bacon will give me 20 grams of protein... then I'll probably have a protein shake for desert to get me to 60 grams... I hope... -sigh- Not even a 5-hour energy shot can make me awake right now... I can't wait til my medicine is filled tomorrow and I can have my appetite suppressant because I'm seriously STARVING...
I'm afraid to exercise too because if THAT makes me hungry... I'm screwed!)))

~ ~ ~

"Course I'd give you a permanent room... I don't want my laundry invaded by your antics..." Narcissus said absently, sipping his coffee as the designer brought out item after item for the young Tanaka.

Looking them over himself, Akihiko kept talking to Michi as if he were discussing the weather... mainly because his mind was on fashion and not completely on the conversation itself. "Waifu ja nai. Ruki doesn't watch sports either. Least I don't think he does. I'm too busy to watch sports anyway... or tv for that matter most of the time. Cake was for Ruki's birthday and as for shopping... well... if I didn't enjoy what I wore then it'd be a pain in the a** to dress up all the time for the cameras, wouldn't it?" he asked, glancing over at Michi for a second then back to the clothes.

"Nothing from the first one unless you want to be looked at as flaming gay... the white shirt second is actually my favorite of these things I think... especially for you, Michi-kun..." Akihiko frowned, paying extremely close attention to the clothes. "Purple hoodie... leather just doesn't seem like it fits so no to the leather jackets... mmmm I like white on you Michi-kun so the second of the last group would be nice too." blue eyes focused on the man beside him. "What do you think, Michi-kun? You're going to be wearing these things so you'd best be comfortable in them. Comfortable and confident both of course."

(((OOC: Ne ne Anichan!
There's a song from "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon" (the live-action series, not the anime) that Minako sings called "Sayonara~sweet days" that makes me think it'd be perfect for Chiyou, hehehe. It's a slow relaxed song, but I heard it while typing this post and though immediately of Hideki!
http://sailormusic.net/lyrics/sayonara_sweet_days.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GzgwmQiurU
Here's the lyrics with translation and then a fan-tribute with the song on youtube.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:28 pm

User Image

The beer barely hit the bed before Ryuukaze snatched it up, tapping the lid a couple of times to keep it from foaming over, then cracking it open and taking a good few chugs.

"Thanks." the vocalist grinned, wiping some foam from his lips with the back of his hand.

"Winged sushi? See...you're about to come up with your own anime, here. Put little googly eyes on them and give them a background and story line and you'd have it going for ya!" he laughed, hunching over so his elbows rested on his knees. He really was tired. In more ways than one.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:45 pm

"Food as an anime has already been done, baka..." Naoko teased, taking a bite out of his pizza. "Didn't you ever watch 'Kakutou Ryouri Densetsu Bistro Recipe' as a kid?" the blond asked, remembering fondly how he'd really enjoyed shounen fight anime when he was younger.

He paused, thinking about anime as he was chewing on his pizza. "Ne, Ryu-kun... what sorts of manga and anime did you like as a kid?" Naoko wondered, never having talked about something like this with his akuma.

(((OOC: The anime Naoko's talking about was called "Fighting Foodons" in the US. It used to air on Saturday mornings back when Digimon and Tenkuu no Escaflowne (Vision of Escaflowne) and Monster Rancher were all airing as Saturday morning "cartoons" hehehe. )))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:55 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

Never in a million years would he have expected things to go so...ridiculously easy! Granted, a lot of this would have been hard, nigh impossible, for most people. At least he had enough experience with cover ups and hiding things to have made it somewhat less demanding.

Hell, with the life he had been living, it had only made sense to have things set up for "emergencies", though he'd never really had to use them. Such situations had never really presented themselves.

After traveling as quickly as feasibly possible back to Tokyo, he'd made only three stops.

One, to an old physician friend of his to get looked over again. A man he'd gone to for "questionable" injuries and ailments on many occasions. Somebody Izo didn't even know about. For now, his health seemed to check out. Blood work would take a little while, but he'd go back in a couple of days to get the results on that. Otherwise, the doc gave him a clean bill of health, seeming about as puzzled as he was as to the strange events that led up to, well, this.

Second, he had stopped in a secluded, abandoned old warehouse. One he hadn't visited in many, many years, on the outskirts of town. In the basement, exactly four steps to the left and nine steps back from the right corner of the building, he dug up a steel lock box and entered the combination to the lock, opening it up and taking out a good sized sum of cash, a new id, birth certificate, and bank account information for the account "he" had set up long, long ago. It was only a savings account, so it wouldn't be suspicious that it hadn't been touched in ages. Plus, the money he had deposited had had a good amount of time to grow. He'd set it all up quite nicely. If he needed to, he had plenty to pull from now.

Third, he stopped in a drug store and bought some hair dye and make up. If he'd learned anything from watching stars like Shou, it was that a little disguising could go a long, long way. After a thirty minute stop in a bathroom, he emerged a new man. Quite new, actually. He'd never thought he could look so...spunky! He looked better now than he had that one time he'd worn that god-awful geisha getup, and it had been an effective disguise. Miraculously. This...well, this left him looking like a whole new person. Only hints of his true self peeking out here and there beneath his carefully crafted persona.

Now, here he stood at Ohayou, having gotten lucky above lucky to have had little Chiyou run right into him and invite him in, of all things.

Little pig, little pig, let me in... he grinned to himself.

After the young vocalist finished his smoke, he followed him into the building and down the halls until they came to a studio room. Frankly, he was impressed that the kid hadn't gotten lost or fallen down an elevator shaft, but the blond seemed quite adept at getting around places he was very familiar with, it seemed.

"Heeeey guys! I found this guy outside! His name's Suzaku, and he has a pretty voice! I want him to sing for Ohayou!" Chiyou blurted out, dragging the stranger into the room.

Suzaku blinked, not sure what to think. Ohayou certainly seemed different from SMASH. The people here were so much more...lively!

Smiling, the man felt a laugh coming on. This was fun! Really fun! Not at all what he had expected.

Standing off to the side, Nezumi looked over at the random entrance Chiyou had made, bursting through the door with an...exceptionally attractive...stranger. The mouse's face went eight shades of pale, and he didn't know if he was going to scream, faint, or be sick.

Today was not going as expected. No, not at all.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:06 pm

While Nakai didn't exactly say anything about Chiyou's sudden exclamation... Yuuji did.

"Chiyou-san, Ohayou can't just go hiring new people on the spot right now. If he... eh... Suzaku-san, wasn't it? If Suzaku-san wants to audition for Ohayou, I'll have to ask him to come back in a few months." Yuuji spoke seriously, taking the ipad back from Nezumi who should have the figures on it committed to memory. "We simply haven't the funds nor the man power right now. Just look at Nezumi-san. He's managing three artists because our resources are spread a bit thin."

If not, well, Yuuji would send him an email about it later anyway.

Kai looked over at the stranger then to Chiyou. "Hi-chan, thinking of replacing me already?" the blond teased, continuing to absently strum the guitar.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

"But...but...." Chiyou didn't seem to understand why the nice man couldn't at least audition.

Nezumi just shook his head. Some guy off the street? Really? This was ridiculous! Chiyou didn't know this guy from any other! Who was to say it wasn't some lunatic fan or just a random guy with a dream and no talent?

Suzaku listened patiently, not making a fuss or begging. Not seeming desperate at all for a "chance at fame and fortune". He had fortune. All he needed was the fame.

Without a word, the tall stranger walked across the room and picked up a guitar, smiling as he felt the instrument weigh heavily in his hands.

"Replace? The hell are you talking about, baka!" Hideki yelled from across the room.

Nezumi felt dizzy. This was turning into a circus!

"If it's funding...I can fund myself, for a while." Suzaku smiled.

"If it's a management issue, I can also manage myself. I might not be famous or anything, but I know enough about the business to get by."

After all, his "family" was one that had dealt with a recording company in Korea, though his "parents" had both died under mysterious circumstances and he, their son, had gone missing.

Of course, their son was also dead. The real one, at least. There were no other living relatives to say otherwise to his identity. It was so very convenient.

How that family died...well, it was a long story. There were lots of...poisonous spiders...out there in the world. Lots of reasons why people might suddenly die or disappear.

Strumming the guitar, Suzaku hummed, then began to sing...

Kowareta sekai no sumikko de bokura wa sora wo miageteru
Kimi no nukumori wo sagashi ni yuku yo

Tada te wo nobashiteta ikiba mo nai kuse ni
Samishisa kakushite tesaguri de aruku
Kimi ga inai yoru ni hajimete kanjita
Kokoro no naka no itami

Kankaku ga nibutte iru? namida wa afureru no ni
Kono kimochi tte nan dakke? dokoka ni wasureteru.
Saa, mondai wa kono kesenai EREKUTORO RAITO
Kokoro no naka no akari

“Aitai” to DOA wo tataite boku wa shiranai furi wo shita
Ashita ni nareba kono itami mo umi no mukou he shizumu?

Tsunaida sono te no binetsu ga kienai akari wo tomoseba
Boyaketa sekai no sumi made terasu hora azayaka ni

Kanashimi wa shizumi hora yoru ga akeru
Kimi to nukumori wo sagashi ni
Yukou imada minu sekai he to

"So...do ya think it would sell?" Suzaku hung the guitar back in its place.

Chiyou was jumping up and down clapping.

Nezumi stood there with his jaw slack, unbelieving.

"I'd hire him..." the mouse said plainly.

"He's going to open for me as soon as I go on tour!" Chiyou demanded, calling "first" on the poor vocalist's act.

Suzaku just smiled, chuckling softly at everything that was going on around him.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

(OOC: The song Nirvana ))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:18 pm

User Image

"No...I don't think I watched that one..." Ryu puzzled, relaxing a bit as he hit the halfway point on his second beer.

"As a kid? Well..." the vocalist thought for a while, then smiled at the memories.

"I really liked Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon...I know, I know. It's a bit older, and a "girls" show...but I guess I always kinda wanted to be Tuxedo Kamen. He was sooooooo awesome, and he got the beautiful blond princess in the end." he grinned, reaching out and stroking Naoko's cheek.

Could he really do this? Hurt Naoko like he was planning? Would he be ok without the pianist, and would the blond be ok without him?

For now, it was best not to dwell on these things. He'd get upset and just upset Naoko more if that happened.

Still...he had to wonder what it would be like, to be with that adorable little host again. Kimura Kou, the cosplayer that had threatened to steal his heart only a short while ago, when he had first regained his singing voice. Even if there was no "love" there, at least there would surely be some semblance of sanity? Besides...he knew good and well he wanted to taste that little strawberry tart one more time...

And...if he could think things like that...then did he really have any business with Naoko anyway?

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Flaming gay? Uh....no..." he laughed then looked at Nikki, "So that's what you think my image should be?"

Nikki frowned as he scooped up the clothes and put them back in the wardrobe, "Noooo...I was giving you Options!" He pouted then put his hands on his hips that swayed to one side so he could lean a little.

The fashion designer knew that some tastes on stage had to be left up to the 'star' and he hadn't realized that Michi would defer to Narcissus in this matter. Ok maybe he should have expected it because Narcissus was very picky. Michi seemed a bit more relaxed about his look and thus Nikki wanted something sexy but not something completely out there.

"Umm....the white ones looks fine to me." Michi answered as he stared at the clothes. "I'm not really...well picky about the clothes."

"Alright, well here another option and we can put a different jacket over it." Nikki said as he scooted back into the wardrobe and pulled out another choice.

http://i3.mynur.kz/f_3227_22534_988087674_4.jpg?2

"That's look ok too." Michi said as he scratched his head because what Narcissus saw...well Michi wasn't a fashion critic. He just wore comfortable clothes. "I'll take any of those. I suppose."

Nikki smirked and said to Narcissus, "I think it is going to be awhile before he gets his own sense of style. In regards to clothes that is."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:55 pm

"Sumimasen, Chiyou-san... but I really don't think you understand the company's policy or recent..." but then Yuuji was completely interrupted by the strange man's sudden proclamation.

He'd fund and manage himself... at least for a while.
And after the man had sung...

Takagi sighed, arms crossed over his shoulders. He could make the call and have this man signed... but that'd be stepping on Hiroki's toes.
Unless.

"If you can make the Narcissist like you, then I'll have a contract sent down through the proper channels." Yuuji stated, glancing at the ipad in his hand and going through a few things. "But if Narcissus himself doesn't approve of you, Suzaku-san, then I'm sorry but Ohayou can't sign you on right now."

It was the only compromise that Takagi was willing to make.
Ohayou was Akihiko's company now, and even if Yuuji was running it in his and Hiroki's stead... he wanted his cousin's input on new talent at the very least.

After all... the young Koyasu HAD found Michi... and of course now there was Izzy, which was a total fluke in and of itself.

Smirking from where he sat, Nakai's amber eyes fell on Suzaku. "Competition from someone else with a guitar might be fun. I know Narcissus-san can play but... he doesn't thrive on it. He's a pianist at heart after all." the blond spoke, saying not a word about Chiyou's outburst.

After all, Kai had only been joking.

"Sailor Moon?!" Naoko exclaimed, looking at Ryu as if he were crazy. "Yare yare... you should be dressing up in skirts and kimono more than me!" laughing, the blond took a sip of his beer, trying to ignore the tease about a princess and yet failing to do so... as was evidenced from the slight blush on his cheeks.

"Hi... hime ja nai..." the pianist pouted. "And here I thought you'd pick something shounen for sure! I've always like Gundam myself..."

Somehow... mecha fit the blond. It wasn't girly at all but... it was usually that one pilot (or sometimes group of pilots) against the world.
Naoko against the world...
Fit really well...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Narcissus nodded, obviously approving of the next outfit. "Well, Michi-kun's new to fashion in a sense. It isn't that he doesn't dress well, he just hasn't figured out his stage self yet." the young tiger smiled, blue eyes flickering over to Michi. "I feel like I'm pushing you too fast, Michi-kun... gomen nasai. Both you and Ruki are being shoved into the spotlight rather abruptly, and for that I'm really sorry."

Akihiko walked over to some accessories and pulled a red tie off the rack, tossing it to Michi. "I think giving you a look that sits boarder line between gakusei fuku and bad boy sexy would work best... Polished sexy would be great but I think you'd be uncomfortable in that sort of skin... you've a more bad boy, do what I want, sort of feel... without being a flat out punk of course. The sort of troublemaker that's okay to date and take home because you know he can fool your parents into thinking he's a nice innocent boy. What do you think, Michi-kun?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Yeah...it's a bit rushed. I'm really worried about performing. It's not like I've had a lot of time on stage. I'm kind of worried actually so wearing something that is comfortable probably is better than something I'm going to feel weird in." explained Michi as he picked up the white shirts.

"I've worn a lot of white shirts so these should be fine for me." Then he turned and caught the red tie before smirking. "I'm not a bad boy."

"Oh yes you are!" Nikki refuted as he wagged a painted nail in his direction. "YOU are a very naughty boy and I'm sure that the women will sense this from miles away."

Michi glanced away with an innocent look on his face, "Me...Awh Nikki, I'm hurt."

"Oooh! Trouble...very yummy trouble but still..." Nikki took in a breath and ran his fingers through his hair. "Oh I should start your hair now and get those locks tamed a little. "So come here and sit down."

Michi strode over and plopped down in the chair then looked at Narcissus, "You really think I can pass off as the troublemaker that's ok to date sort of bad boy? Once they know I am a physical therapist as well I doubt they're going to be think anything of the sort. I have this strange feeling the TV shows are going to want me to explain massage therapy...and sports medicine. I might do better at that than talking about music."

Nikki pulled out shampoo after checking Michi's hair for oil and health then said, "Yes, you can tell them about your....magic fingers." The fashion designer shivered a little at thing point thinking about those hands. "Mmm...Yes, very magical indeed."

Michi then blushed just a little.

...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games