Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:29 pm

"Fair enough. I suppose what they do to garner publicity makes up for the expenses incurred by their residency. However, this TES and Ryzan you mentioned... as far as I can tell and from what I've gotten from Kyle, they don't do anything. According to records on utility expenses that I have gone through, they seem to use more water and gas than any of the other residents as well."

"It's one thing to be charitable and another altogether to be taken advantage of."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:32 pm

She arched an eyebrow at Antonio.

"Tony, let me warn you now if you dare and try to tell Psy to boot TES and Ryzan. Ryzan is a VERY dear friend of Psy's....and TES is his husband. Ryzan is a dark elf that has procured several cases of elven wine that is only served here at this bar. Which essentially makes him part of our staff, if you want to get right down to it. He's the only one that can travel safely back to his home world and get us that very special wine."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:43 pm

"There is a difference between asking for compensation and eviction. Try not to jump to such brash conclusions."

Antonio pulls his laptop closer and navigates to the file he has on TES and Ryzan, adding in the bit about the wine, speaking as he types.
"Unfortunately, Triny does not seem to keep very good records regarding how much of certain things are sold. The only indicator are the records of when more is bought. There are no records at all regarding this special wine you have mentioned, though... neither of sales nor of purchases. In other words, it's completely off the books."

When finished typing, he looks up at Katana, his face expressionless.
"Is this wine by chance illegal?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:47 pm

She kept her face as expressionless as his was.

"No, not to my knowledge it isn't." She crossed one leg over the other and leaned forward a bit.

"Um, Tony? You do know that you can't exactly "import" wine from another world, right? I mean, the only way to travel from here to their world is via a portal of some sort. And before you ask, no, I don't know where this portal is located either. So, since there's really no customs to go to, it's not illegal. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:57 pm

"If it isn't illegal, then I see no reason for it to be kept off the books. If this establishment is known for serving it and making money off of it, for it to not be documented leaves this place open to possibly be closed down by the government."
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 6, 5 Total: 26 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:04 pm

(( *halfway through the popcorn and is ready to smack some Pavani boy butt stare rofl ))

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 pm

She took a deep breath and slid off the desk, closing his laptop as she stood up.

"All work and no play makes Tony a dull boy." She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to his feet. "And while I can appreciate your interest and concern for your sister's business affairs, I'm afraid I must insist you take a break." She handed him his laptop and linked an arm through his.

She put a finger to his lips when he looked like he was going to argue with her. "Ssssh. wink Now, I KNOW you don't want to upset or disappoint your sister by not showing up for the rehearsal and the dinner tonight. So, be a good puppy and go home and clean up. I promise to make myself available to answer your questions further." She walked him out of the office and over to one of the bouncers.

"Please call Mr. Pavani a cab, and make sure MW gets the bill." She turned to Antonio, "It's been nice chatting with you, I'll see you later tonight Tony. User Image" She patted him on the cheek softly and turned and made her way back to the office do so some paperwork.
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 6, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:10 pm

(( LMAO! rofl ))

Liada Trovaras

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Antonio stands outside for a while, staring unamused back at the doorway and holding his laptop without the case since he didn't have time to grab it. stare When one of the bouncers starts to call a cab, he holds his hand up and says that won't be necessary and takes out his cellphone, calling up the estate and telling Victor to come pick him up. While he waits, he takes the time to look around the outside of the building, namely the parts that passersby would see the most to check for anything that would possibly devalue the property or lower appeal to customers.

Soon, Victor arrives in the town car and opens the back door for Antonio. Immediately, Antonio begins telling Victor what kind of meal to have prepared for him when they arrive back at the estate as he gets in. Victor listens patiently and nods, driving them back to the estate.
JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 4, 2, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:50 pm

((Anyone need more popcorn?))

JJ Kooms

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 6, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:45 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

JJ walked in, exhausted and worn out from his trip, plunked on a seat and laid his head on the bar. His bandaged left hand hung at his side, while the gauze on his right cheek was an odd white agains the healthy tone of the skin surrounding it. He sighed, closing his eyes. "That's it; I'm never going to London again as long as I live."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:55 pm

*A portal appears behind the bar and Liada pops out all dolled up. She wanted to get a caffine fix and so she was going to get a Dew before taking off again. She almost gets startled when she saw someone at the bar to what looked like passed out but then saw it was JJ* Oh gods its just you..for a second I....*She then notices his hand and face* Oh my god JJ what happened to you?

((I could use some more I've been craving it lately. lol I'll have to pick some up when I go to work tonight...which sadly I'll have to get ready for in a few minutes stressed ))

Liada Trovaras

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Hey, Lia; you look nice tonight." JJ smiled from where s head lay on the counter. "Oh, don't worry about this; I was in London today and got into a bit of a scuffle with some local youths." He tapped the gauze with his right hand. "Just a bruise, don't worry. Why so fancy tonight?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

*pulling into the back parking lot, she parks her car in her space and turns the engine off. Gathering her things from the passenger seat, she pauses when she reaches for her purse, staring at for a moment and frowning. Shaking her head, she retrieves it and steps out the driver side door, popping the trunk as she closes her door simultaneously. Grabbing a few things from the opened trunk, she closes it and locks her car, walking tiredly to her personal back door. Unloading one hand, she sets her suitcase on the ground and does the security measures, barely picking it back up when she opens the door. Inside, she immediately drops everything by the back door as usual, letting out a long irritated groan before making her way to her room. Wishing she could climb under her bed and sleep for a year, she bypasses it and walks into her bathroom, turning the shower on to start getting ready for the dress rehearsal.

She pads out of the bathroom and into her closet to find something to wear, undressing along the way as scenes of the past month rolling through her mind at a hundred miles per hour. Had she even an inkling of what was going on at Flames office she would've stayed away. Unhooking her shoulder holster, she hangs it on the door handle to the closet, knowing she'd forget it if it wasn't somewhere to be seen. Finding something suitable, she lays it out on her bed and goes back into the bathroom, stepping into the walk-in shower and letting the water hit her full on in the face. Tipping her head back, she just stood there under the waterfall, trying to let as much tension and frustration of the last month wash down the drain. When her thoughts slip to the envelope in her purse, she frowns and shakes her head, picking up her loofah and favorite soap.

Later, she emerges from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head and body, her dark circles faint but visible under her eyes. Dressed, she grabs her holster from the door handle and walks out of her room, stopping by the kitchen to grab something small to eat. She didn't know if she'd have time to go eat with the others after the rehearsal or not, so it was better to be safe than sorry. After making sure she had a snack bag packed and put everything away, she slipped her holster back on, grabbed her pack, purse and keys, and walked out her personal door, leaving the items she'd dropped there. Back inside her car, she pulls out of the lot, this time her destination upper GGG*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 pm

(( ICY! *GLOMP TACKLES*))

*Liada goes around the bar and up to JJ to inspect his injuries as he's explaining to her how he got hurt. Still worried she makes sure the gauze and bandages are wrapped right and pulls out the vial from her bosom to hand to him.* Bruise or no you're still hurt. I think you should hang onto this from here on out okay? What started the fight?

*She blushes a little since she's not used to being dolled up in front of guys.* Its nothing special, I'm just getting ready to head out to a movie premiere with some friends in Chicago and I decided to get a caffine fix before I go. Anira picked this out saying light colors suit me well.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games