Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 4, 3, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:58 pm

((Lol of course I get to miss out on the moonshine . Ya know sometimes I love my closing shifts at work but if I could somehow sneak my laptop into the checkstand to keep an eye on these moments that would be great blaugh ))
lady ayami chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 2, 3, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 am

*appears upstairs and sorts through a stack of papers at the bar*
*sets them down long enough to make a cappuccino*
*sits and keeps sorting while sipping on the brew*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 am

*takes her things and heads out the door into the sunshine*
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 2, 5, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 pm

((Lurklurklurklurk..... ninja ))

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Kat went ahead and got dressed for the rehearsal. She was planning on going up to the office and getting with Kyle about what all this Antonio character wanted to know about Psy's business accounts. stare

She locked her quarters and made her way up to the office. When she entered the office, she saw Kyle still on the couch and Antonio asleep in Psy's chair, tilted back. She frowned and went over to quietly wake up Kyle.

"Kyle, take the rest of the day off. MY orders. I don't want to see you around here for the rest of the day." Kyle looked at her for a moment and mumbled his thanks as he made his way out of the office.

She turned and stared at Antonio and walked over to the desk. She picked up a large book and let it drop onto the desk with a loud thunk.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Antonio jerks and sits up, glasses hanging halfway off his face. The figure in front of him is a bit blurry, but from what he can tell, it isn't anyone he knows. He squints at first to try to get a better view, but it's pretty useless. Glancing around the office, he notices sunlight coming through the window, which he finds a bit odd since he was pretty sure he remembers nighttime arriving in the time he was there. Finally, he pushes his glasses up and checks the time on his watch.

"... that can't be right..."

He glances up at the woman again, then over at the couch, finding them to be the only two there in the office.

"Where's Kyle?"
As a yawn emerges, he reaches up to cover his mouth with the back of his hand.

Omnompoeia

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 pm

She crossed her arms and stared at him.

"I gave him the rest of the day off. Being as I'm co-manager around here, I happen to have the authority to do so. Now, kindly tell me who the hell you are and why you're behind that desk."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:34 pm

"Co-manager?"

He yawns again into the back of his hand and reaches over to his laptop, waking it up and typing in a password to get back to his desktop. Once there, her clicks through a few folders until he finds the file he was looking for, adjusting his glasses as he skims it.

"So you would be Katana, correct?"
When he looks up, there's a pause while he waits for an answer until he suddenly realizes that he didn't answer her question.

"Oh... excuse me." He holds out a hand to her to shake. "Antonio Pavani. I'm here checking in on my sister's business."

Omnompoeia

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:38 pm

She arched an eyebrow but shook his hand. "Yes, I'm Katana, I go by Kat most of the time, however."

She went over to the side of the desk and sat on the edge of it, swinging one leg back and forth.

"And just WHY are you checking on PSY'S business? I think it's pretty evident that this establishment is the most successful one here in Geezerville. I do hope you're not going to come in here and try to tell us how to run things."
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 4, 6, 3 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:41 pm

((Sits on the sidelines with a bucket of popcorn and a Dew mrgreen ))

Liada Trovaras

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Ah, she's one of those types, Antonio thinks to himself.

"Just because a business is successful doesn't mean it can't do better. For instance..." He clicks around a few times to pull up the file that lists a small handful of names and the positions they held... namely bartenders and bouncers, then he turns the laptop on the desk to face Katana. "According to the information given to me by Lady Leko and Kyle, these people have not worked here in quite some time, and yet they are still on the payroll and receiving checks. One of the larger expenses of any business is wages. If these people were to be cut out of the system, that would save quite a sum."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:00 pm

She looked over the list and saw the names of Maune and Psihug among the others. She turned and pushed the list back to him.

"I have no problem with that. Psy has a generous nature, but even I can see that they shouldn't be getting paid for not working. Any other questions, Tony?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:11 pm

"As a matter of fact, yes. This 'chain of command'... what exactly is it that the others do? I understand that Triny runs the place, you co-manage, and the one who goes by Icy does security. Lady Leko seemed to have no real purpose other than arbitrary duties she designated herself upon questioning and this... " Antonio clicks around a few times on his laptop to get back to the list of MW Ladies. "dame charlie. She does not seem to do anything but reside here, and yet she has all sorts of security access and top privileges without any record of paying rent or performing any kind of managerial duties. Though I do see she did work at the Jade Dragon for a very short time period."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:18 pm

She smiled, "Ah, Leko....you do know she's not human, right? She's a succubus/demon imp. And as far as rent is concerned, Psy has invited all us ladies to reside here, along with TES and Ryzan. She has never mentioned anything about paying rent. She saved me from a bad spot in my life, and believe me, there is NOTHING I won't do for her. But I can guarantee if you go to her telling her to make the residents pay rent, she will more than likely rip your head off."

She smiled sweetly at Antonio. "This bar has been through a lot in the time it's been open. The Jamaican mafia came in and shot it up, there was even a supernatural battle that occurred shortly after we had done the repairs from that. And as far as dame's security access, she's limited only to the corridor that leads to her quarters, and no where else. The MW ladies are the reason this establishment is so successful, Tony. Think of us as one big walking, talking, breathing advertisement. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games