Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 pm

(( rofl Franco is CONVINCED it's a brothel here! & he's a stubborn one too, LOL....no matter how many times we tell him, he keeps on. Part of his "charm" so to speak. wink ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

((Fair enough.))

JJ approached the bar and leaned on it, smiling over at Kat. "How's everything going? You seem a lot more relaxed today than last night. Everything better?" He considered getting a drink, but then remembered the Nevada Incident - drinking and flying do not combine well.

JJ Kooms

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Well let us check the flame twisted
*summons a silver spoon and uncorks the bottle*
*gets moonshine in the spoon and then stikes a wooden match*
*sets it to the liquid in the spoon*
*The flame burns a pure blue.*
Seems to be good, very good User Image
*recorks the bottle and grins like a crazy person*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:05 pm

She turned and saw JJ. She took a deep breath and composed herself.

"Evening, JJ....and yes, I am in a better mood tonight. I must apologize for running out the way I did last night. I'm afraid all the stress of the past few weeks caught up with me. But, Justin and I talked, and things are much better now. smile "

She glanced over at Leko and wondered why she had an open flame around her alcohol. sweatdrop

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Spoon test." JJ smiled as he tracked Kat's line of sight. "It determines the purity of the alcohol; ethyl alcohol burns blue, while additives change the color of the flame. The problem is that methanol, the dangerous alcohol, burns clear, so it's not the greatest indicator in the world." He turned back to Kat. "And don't worry about it; I'm glad things are doing better for you. Hopefully, once all of Thursday's business is over, you'll get some time to just sit back and relax."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 pm

blue, clear - both are good to me User Image
*watches the flame disappear*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 pm

She sighed and gave JJ another smile. "Well, that remains to be seen. Justin will be leaving for training in Alaska soon after the wedding. He's been accepted into another division with the force. It has ties with the military, so he'll be gone for awhile."

She took a sip of her drink. "I guess it all came to a head last night. His work schedule is crazy enough as it is, plus he's Dougherty's partner, so he's been picking up extra hours since Dougherty is going to be off for the wedding and honeymoon."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 pm

J.J. Kooms

"That makes sense." He turned, leaning his back against the bar. "I'm sorry to hear that he'll be leaving for a while, but from what I could see, he seems to be fairly dedicated to you; I think it'll be just as tough on him."

JJ Kooms

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:20 pm

((*cough* RN twice Kat *cough*))

*goes to hide the bottle* User Image
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm

(( stare ))

((JJ, hold please, I'll reply on my next post, when I do my SECOND RN. stressed ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:25 pm

She smiled at JJ, "Well, we can communicate by Skype or something while he's away. I doubt he'll be training 24/7. Hopefully, it'll just be for a few weeks or so."

She sipped some more of her drink, "That's what we talked about last night. Essentially, he's doing this now so that he'll eventually have normal hours and we can have more time together. smile "
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:27 pm

((.................are you KIDDING ME? HOW do you get the same number TWICE on a RN? rofl ))

((not feeling creative, good thing I did a lot of booty grabbing this morning, sending trade....and Psy....I don't wanna hear it. xp ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:27 pm

You can not escape my perfect curses! User Image
*spins around laughing hysterically*
*ends up falling to the floor*
*continues to roll on the floor laughing*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Gotta love technology these days." JJ pushed off from the bar, checking his watch. "I apologize for my haste, but I've got a plane to catch; a red-eye to London." He gave a short bow to Kat. "In all seriousness, though, I am glad things have worked out for you. I'll see you, if not in the next few days, on Thursday evening." He looked around for Leko, spotting her ROFLing out ont the floor. "Leko, enjoy that stuff; and please let me know what you think, it'll help in my evaluation." He headed for the door, grabbing his pack as he went. "Good night, ladies, and I'll see you soon!"

((Wow, doubles; way to roll. biggrin ))

JJ Kooms

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games