Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:20 pm
*Picks up her iphone and sees its a call from DAME! surprised Contact from the OUTSIDE WORLD!!! User Image She immediately answers her iphone.* Hello! Oh Dame! gonk I'm so glad you called! User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 pm
Psyzapp! -dame squeals into the phone- Where have you been!? I miss you! crying  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 pm
*Look around for her husband and takes the phone into the tiny bathroom. ninja She shuts and locks the door.* Dame! I'm in Middle-class hell!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Uh...-of all the things she expected Psyzapp to say...that was not one of them- ...what? confused  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:33 pm
*Curses the phone connection in this damn location and repeats herself moving to stand on the toilet for better reception.* stressed Middle…Class…Hell!!! gonk I'm in some average part of town where it's suppose to be NORMAL and I'm suppose to "blend in"! stressed Dame! I can't "blend in"! I wasn't born to "blend in"!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:38 pm
-dame winces and holds the phone away from her a little bit then shakes her head sadly when she hears what Psy has to say- Psy, you were so not made for reconnaissance. I'm sure your "average" town is still extravagant for most people. rolleyes -shakes her head again- Why are you in "middle class hell"? What are you doing? Did you get on that show 'Wife Swap' or something? neutral  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:43 pm
*Pulls her iphone away and has to stare at it a bit. Then shudders at the thought of a "swap." User Image No! stressed Katana is missing. She's on some sort of drug induced frenzy. She's gone down an addicts road and we didn't know if she had a pusher or someone was drugging each MW lady or what!! gonk But William has me in hiding in Middle-Class Hell to be safe!! gonk Dame! I'm going out of my mind!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:48 pm
Well I knew Katana was missing, I got your message about it and started doing a bit of research myself, but I figured ya'll were handling it...addict's road? Katana doesn't seem the type...

-dame shrugs- Well, unless they are injecting sex-crazed hormones into us, I'm fine and dandy! biggrin

-she pauses a moment and starts inspecting her nails- So Doughboy has you hiding out in "Middle Class Hell", eh? What exactly does that mean? lol Where are you? And why are you going so stir crazy, you lunatic?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:55 pm
*Can't believe Dame has to ask. User Image Isn't the description "Middle-Class Hell" enough of a descriptor?! stressed She takes a deep breath before beginning.* Dame. This house has TWO bedrooms. Do you hear me?! TWO!! stressed And ONE bathroom that's only about as big as my car. This entire place is about the size of my bedroom and I'm about to GO OUT OF MY EVER LOVING MIND!!! gonk *Still unsure as to what part of town this is, she's fairly vague.* Um…I'm not exactly sure what part of town this is. But I've never been here until now. There is an Irish Pub not too far from the house. It has a neon four leaf clover in the window and a man named Shamus owns the place. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:03 pm
confused -dame had never actually been in Psy's bedroom but she hoped to God it wasn't actually bigger than an entire house! gonk -

Two bedrooms? rolleyes Oh no, Psyzapp! One bathroom only as big as your car? OMG CALL THE SQUARE FOOTAGE POLICE!!! surprised lol

Shamus, eh? -dame rubs her chin- So, Psy, what can I do to help with your lunacy?
xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm
*Thinks about Dame's offer to help and grins sinisterly.* twisted Well as a matter of fact, there may be something you could do. twisted I need information about each household on the block here. I'm planning on buying the whole block out and turn this place into something more "palatable." Do you think it would be plausible to gather information on all these dwellings to see if they would sell? twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 pm
-dame facepalms emotion_facepalm - Psy, rolleyes I'm not helping you buy someone's home from them. stressed I meant more along the lines is there something I can do, bring, send to ease your "suffering". lol  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:17 pm
*Sighs loudly* Yes. A latte machine. I need an Italian custom made golden latte machine. stare THAT would help.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:19 pm
-scritching can be heard as if dame is writing something- It -has- to be golden? lol It can't be eggshell white or emerald green? xd -dame shoulders the phone and starts filing her nails- Don't you got one of those down in your quarters?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 pm
NO GAWD DAMIT!!! stressed GOLDEN!!! stressed *Tempted to throw her iphone into the tub* gonk  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games