Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

Overgrown delinquent... was the first thing that came to mind when Nakai introduced himself. Regardless, Nezumi bowed and introduced himself in return.

"It is not my intention to be "cute", Nakai-san. And...our relationship will be kept strictly business in every sense." the manager added, feeling slightly nervous around the guitarist. He'd never had anybody come up to him and say such...crude...things before.

Perhaps he should have expected it from this one, though. He'd heard things.
Didn't much like the playboy playing around with Chiyou-kun, either...

Catching the direction his thoughts were taking, Nezumi nearly let out a small laugh. Concerned for Chiyou? As if he had any right...

The young, blind star stood to the side a little bit, turning his head this way and that, as though trying to familiarize himself with the studio...a place he'd been who knows how many times.

"Chiyou..." the mouse whispered, getting a good look at the man...the "kid" he had known now seeming so much more grown up, yet far more vulnerable than he could have imagined.

Walking past the older star, he approached the younger blond and took him by the hand.

"Gomen nasai, Chiyou-kun." Nezumi said, feeling a tiny part of his heart break. A part that he'd hidden away quite some time ago.

"It's ok, Nezumi-san." Hideki smiled, bringing his hand up and slowly running it over his former manager's face.
"I see you've changed, too."

Obviously, the mouse was taken aback by Chiyou's actions and words. All he could do was smile and pull out a chair, telling the vocalist to have a seat.

Stepping a few paces away, Nezumi sighed, then turned to look at both blonds.

"Alright...I understand that this isn't typical for either of you, but we're going to have to find a way to make this all work. Chiyou-kun, I know you have a new album that's hardly been touched as far as promotions, videos, and performances. We will work with that, for you. Nakai-san...aside from what you performed back at the charity event, what do we have to work with? I need you to record at least three songs so that we can release a single in...let's shoot for one week."

Sure, he was asking the impossible...but there needed to be a huge push, and that's what he was going to give.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That's a normal manager response, isn't it?" Nakai asked with a raised eyebrow, but for the most part didn't look at all like he cared.
He walked over to a wall of instruments and pulled off a guitar, testing it's weight before replacing it and taking another down while Nezumi said 'hi' to Chiyou.

Guitar strapped over his should, Kai smiled. "Actually, if you just want a single, Nezumi-san... why don't I record what I sang at the charity? That's enough for a single, don't you think?" he strummed a few chords and then notes on the guitar, testing it's tune. "I mean, obviously I'd sing it in a studio. That would cut out some time if I've only got a week." he headed over to his bag, pulling out the sheet music and lyrics for his songs 'Are You Ready To Rock?', 'Torture', 'TROUBLE', 'Super Hero', and 'Survive', handing the lot to Nezumi before strumming on the guitar again. "It can be a mini-album instead of a single. That way you can sell it for more and can promote it as being the same songs I sang at the event. There were a lot of good reviews of me from that... so I'm sure fans will like a release finally." the blond smirked slightly. "Also means none of those songs have karaoke tracks... WHICH means I can pair one with another new song down the line for singles." he added with a wink.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:33 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"If there is a heaven...then it only serves to reason that there would also be a hell, right?" Ryu said, his face becoming solemn.

"After all, not everyone is pure enough to go to a heaven. Those who darken their souls deliberately and do not repent, surely there cannot be a reward for them. And what of souls that, perhaps, don't go anywhere? If somebody dies and cannot move on, be it to heaven, hell, or the next life...what happens then?" the akuma's crimson gaze turned to the amber angel, then the demon closed his eyes and smiled.

"Forgive me...I'm asking such foolish questions and speaking of such strange ideas. I don't know what's gotten into me. Seriously. I guess I've just gone weird in the head. Don't mind me..." he chuckled, squeezing his lover's hand.

"Wish that pizza would get here soon. I need to put something on my stomach before I go to sleep." the violinist commented offhandedly.

"Reincarnation, though. I wonder...do you think we all knew eachother in a past life? And...do you think, someday, we can all meet again. Perhaps happier, next time?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Naoko's face fell.

Ryu wasn't happy...

How could he be? Naoko'd done nothing but cause the man trouble from the beginning... well pretty much the beginning... his damn manager at the time had seen to the start of the trouble.
Now... the blond was a nutcase and deserved to be locked up in an insane asylum... not treated like a star... not loved like he was...

If Naoko were to disappear... would it make Ryu happier?
He knew he could easily fall into the void... knew that all he'd have to do was make one call... tell Matsumoto he couldn't do it anymore... that Ryu wasn't happy with him around and that there was nothing he could do to fix it...
Matsumoto would throw him into the abyss... wouldn't he?
In the darkness... would it matter if Naoko lived or died?

"You're... not happy... are you?" the pianist whispered, but he was smiling at Ryu.
Not the creepy sort of smile of a deranged person... but of a man who understood that he wasn't making the violinist happy.... a smile that pitied himself...

"Gomen ne, Ryu-kun... I don't usually think on things like that so much. I mean, the dark side of me won't repent, but this side of me doesn't want to hurt anyone. So... I don't know if I'd fall into hell or rise to heaven when I die... demo..." Naoko laughed softly, "You'd rise, Ryu-kun. I don't know why you're so worried about it. You've never done anything bad... you're always giving of yourself... all the time. I don't think you'd be punished for selflessness."

Standing from the bed, Naoko headed for the door. "I'll go wait by the door. Quicker we can get the pizza the better, ne?" he said, leaving the room.
His hand reached into one pocket, gripping his phone tightly.

All he'd have to do was call.
But was it okay?
To just leave Ryu alone?

No one should be alone... Ryu least of all... right?

There were tears of frustration in the blond's eyes, but even as he pondered this, there was a ring at the door.
The pizza had arrived, thankfully.
He paid, took the box, then carried it into the kitchen.

At first, Naoko didn't really do anything... just stared down at the pizza box, hands on either side of it on the counter.
"Doshiyou?" the young man whispered, closing his once again teary eyes.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Looking over the lyrics and music, Nezumi went from slightly grinning to full-blown smiling!

"Nakai-san! I've got to hand it to you...you're really, really amazing! Wow...I'm impressed!" the manager beamed, pleased both by the work he held in his hand and the desire and drive the guitarist obviously possessed.

Though, it was a little bit ego-bruising to have a star come up with ideas and plans way ahead of the manager. That was his job, and there Nakai was, doing it for him!

"Kai really is the best, Nezumi-san!" Chiyou giggled from his seat, smiling with something akin to pride.

"Alright...well, tell me, what do you need me to get for you? Backup vocals? Studio band members? Name it, and I'll have it here for you as quickly as I possibly can."

"Oi...Nezumi...be careful saying such broad things to that one...who knows what he might name...for all we know, I'd wind up sitting here in a sailor fuku..." the kid teased, grinning mischievously over at the older star. Nezumi wouldn't quite get it, but Kai sure would.

Silently, the manager just sort of stood there, his face blank as he tried to process just what the hell Chiyou was talking about.

By the time his brain threatened to go into a fatal error, he simply decided to let it go, rather than risk a system shutdown of his own mind.

Many things in life were just best left alone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Nakai smirked at Nezumi. "Much as everyone thinks... I haven't been playing house all winter. You'll see a few other songs that I haven't even played before in your hands there too, Nezumi-san. Hi-chan likes to sleep a lot, especially in the beginning so... I stayed up late writing in his kitchen." the blond said, winking at the 'kid'.

But then that smirk turned wicked. "Mmmm... sailor fuku ka? Ne, Nezumi-san... can Hi-chan be in my first PV in a sailor fuku?" of course the blond said it so dead-panned that anyone might think he was completely serious.

Laughter followed not long later. "Gomen gomen... Hi-chan, I don't think any of my songs are sailor fuku material. Mmmm as for what I really need though... I'm fine on my own vocals but I'll need other band members for a few of the songs. A couple I just need a drummer though."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:30 am

User Image

"Naoko...I..." the violinist began, but was cut off.

"No...you would go to heaven! You would have to!" Ryu scrambled, his heart starting to pound. Naoko was sad and upset now, all because he'd just had to go talking about some stupid bullshit that was neither here nor there! If he had just kept his thoughts to himself...and now the blond might flip out over something he hadn't intended!

But...when he thought of it like that...well, Naoko was right. He wasn't happy. He wasn't anywhere close to it. Frankly, his life had been a constant struggle since the pianist came into it?

What would have happened if he had hooked up with that guitarist instead? The one who looked just like Naoko? Could they have fallen for one another? What exactly had made him choose Naoko?

The fact that the pianist was delicate? The fact that he needed love and protection?

Putting his head in his hands, Ryuukaze just fell silent, shutting down for a moment until Naoko left the room to go wait on the pizza.

"Iie...I'm the devil here, and I deserve to go to hell. Selfless, my a**. I've only been selfish this whole time, and look what I've done to you, Naoko." he whispered to the empty room.

If only the "demon" would come back now and take his soul, just end it all here for him.

He deserved it, after all. Naoko wouldn't be this twisted shell of himself if it hadn't been for him. The pianist could shift the blame to Jun all he wanted...but if it hadn't been for him getting so caught up in things, if he and Naoko had never even been together, then the pianist might have been stronger...might have been able to come through everything with at least his sanity somewhat more intact.

Or...he may not have even gotten caught up in such awful things.

If it hadn't been for him...Jun might have woken up from that coma and seen the error of his ways, then fallen in love with Naoko again and they could have been happy together. Perhaps Jun wouldn't be dead now...

No...he wouldn't be dead...because it had been Ryu who'd dragged him up to the onsen to begin with! He'd killed the man with his own good intentions! Iie...his own selfish intentions!

"Kami-sama...I'm a monster!" the vocalist sobbed, clutching his shirt in one hand as if that might somehow quell the sorrowful storm inside him.

Perhaps...it would be better if he just left....

"Doshiyou..." Ryuukaze whispered, closing his eyes in hopes that the pain might go away from him...or, better yet, that he might simply cease to exist.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:50 am
User Image

"I see that. I can tell you this much, Nakai-san. You're going to go far. Would that every star be so easy to work with..." the manager glanced at Chiyou, then back to Nakai.

"Anyway...I..." the mouse paused, tilting his head at the guitarist's question about Chiyou in a sailor fuku. Exactly what kind of weird joke was this?

No...don't tell me...this is something they actually have experience with... it suddenly dawned on the man, and his face turned red as the dawning sun upon that realization.

He didn't bother even coming up with a response for the guitarist's question, just shook his head at the both of them. So, he was going to have to deal with this kind of dynamic when the two of them were together.

Could be worse... he told himself, sighing at the thought.

Chiyou, on the other hand, was sitting in his chair giggling his little head off like some sort of mad blind hatter.

Kami-sama... Nezumi thought, pinching the bridge of his nose as if he had a headache threatening to come on.

"Ok...ok...let me at least get a drummer up here and, Nakai, you can work with him while I help Chiyou-kun for a bit..." the manager pulled out his cell phone and made a couple of calls, until he arranged for the best drummer available to come in for the day.

"Give it about twenty minutes and Marimo-san will be here to help. She's very good, so I think you two should work well together, at least in the studio. Be forewarned, she can be somewhat out there sometimes. Until then, just go over your music and arrange what order you'd prefer to work on things." he handed the guitarist his papers back, then turned to face Chiyou.

Now...the real work was about to begin...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:13 pm

About ten minutes after Naoko had left... the blond returned...
Only this time, he had an arm load of stuff and a pleased happy smile on his face.

"Ne, Ryu-kun! I had a great idea!" he spoke, walking in carrying the pizza box... with two plates on top... with two Asashi beer cans on top of the plates... and with napkins on top of the beer cans...

Somehow he'd managed NOT to trip and spill everything in his leaning tower of dinner...
But, he also didn't notice that his akuma wasn't in the best of moods anymore because his amber gaze was overly focused on the task, literally, at hand.

Carefully, Naoko set the mess down on the dresser then unpiled the lot, opening the pizza box and beginning to get two pieces of each of them put onto a plate... half burning a finger or two in the process since the pizza was pipping hot!

He came and sat down, handing Ryu an Asahi in the process because nothing went together like pizza and beer. "I figured why not just bring the whole damn pizza because THAT way we don't have to run to the kitchen for new slices... course following that logic I probably should've brought more than one beer each for us but..." the pianist shrugged, setting his plate down on the bed in front of him and popping the top to the Asahi. "I ran out of room to balance things and I didn't think it'd work on top of my head..." he said with a smile.

Nakai smirked to Chiyou. "Uh oh... your turn now..." he said, sitting down in a chair with the guitar and tuning it to his liking.
It wasn't that the thing was out of tune... he just liked them to make a certain sound.

He could easily wait the twenty minutes, and instead warmed his fingers up by absently playing through notes and chords... which wasn't all that loud since the guitar wasn't hooked up to an amp yet, thus allowing Chiyou and Nezumi to discuss to their heart's content.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:39 pm

User Image

Eyes snapping open, Ryuukaze looked up at Naoko with a puzzled expression.

Hadn't...hadn't he just been upset? How was he so happy again? This was just confusing...

Either way, the violinist had to just deal...for now.

"Arigato, Na-kun..." he smiled, taking a beer and cracking it open, gulping down several mouthfuls in one go. It wasn't really like him, to do that. If he wasn't partying, then him drinking like that was an outright sign of depression.

"Aw man! That pizza smells great!" the vocalist grinned, waving his hands as if to make the scent waft toward his face.

"You did great, babe. If I need more beer, I can get up and get it. Right now, I just want to eat, then sleep." Ryu said, grabbing a couple of slices of pizza and beginning to chow down.

The beer stayed clutched in one hand as he did so. It was pretty apparent that the man wasn't going to let go until the can was bone dry on the inside.

Chowing down on a mouthful of the food, Ryu glanced back and forth between the pianist and his beer, not sure which would be better to look at right now. The shame he felt inside made him afraid of looking at the blond for too long. He didn't want Naoko to have to suffer anymore because of his own cursed existence. He just didn't know what to do about it. Plus, the last thing he wanted to do was make Naoko angry.

Or...would that be so bad? If Naoko blew up and just killed him, at least it would all be over!

But...no. If that happened, then the pianist would certainly be doomed. He had to protect Naoko, no matter what, from here on out. Or...at least try to.
It really seemed that they were probably both screwed, either way, now, no matter how much they did or didn't do or try.

Without realizing it, Ryu had turned his beer can up and emptied it in one long drink, crushing the can in his hand when he was done.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

Nezumi and Chiyou sat and talked for a few minutes about the album and which direction things should go. The manager was being perfectly reasonable about things, but Chiyou...well, he was starting to push the man's buttons.

"And tell me why I should do what you say? It's not like you did much of anything for me when you managed me last time." the kid got cocky, talking back at Nezumi like a spoiled child.

"Chiyou-kun...can we simply leave the past in the past and be done with it?" Nezumi huffed, crossing his arms over his chest and looking down at the boy like a stern teacher.

"No! I want an explanation! You left my career alone, until it started to slip. You did nothing for me, ignored me whenever I tried to come to you...and now you expect me to trust you again?" the vocalist spat, obviously getting riled up.

"Well maybe if you would have listened to me, or, for that matter, even acted like I existed, prior to your career starting downhill, then you wouldn't have this problem with me to begin with! But nooo...you were too busy being up Izzy Lucky's butt, or down the bottom of a bottle, to bother! I damn near threw my career away for you, but you want to place all the blame on me? I think not!" the mouse's voice began to rise.

Before long, the two were arguing like a young couple, or even like a pair of siblings that didn't get along. The dynamic between them was a strange one, and it was pretty obvious that somebody needed to step in and mediate the situation.

It was pretty plain to see where all the negative things that had been said about Nezumi had come from...but it was also pretty obvious that it was a good bit Chiyou's fault as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi slept like a rock until....Until he almost felt like some one was watching him. Then his eyes flicked open to find Nikki with a cat like look on his face holding up clothing in front of him as if trying to decide what he might look best in. "What happened to Narcissus-san...and his makeover?" Michi yawned inwardly glad that he knew the man was going to be here or else he might have freaked out.

"OH...that man, he slept through the shampoo, scalp massage, sewing, even the hair cut and styling. Cute a a button though." Nikki teased and then licked his lips not mentioning the kawaii bow he had put in the man's hair just for a short time to pull the hair out of the way as he worked in the weave.

"Cute as a button? Narcissus-san? You're kidding right?" Michi asked in surprised as he pulled himself out of the bed quickly and trotted down the hall. God, what had Nikki done?! He had to see this! It would either be great blackmail later or get him killed outright.

Nikki giggled and followed, "Oh you're being so Knight in Shining Armor. Mmm...that means I should definitely choose a different form of sexy for you." Nikki bubbled as he followed the handsome figure of a man down the hall.

"Wait, I'm not a shining knight...." he said as he peered into the room and looked at the sleeping man in the chair. Wow...ok...Akihiko looked...gorgeous. Cute was hardly the right word. Man...if only Akihiko wasn't being all... monogamous because he surely wanted to do more than just look at the man. But then he felt a pat on his a** and he turned himself around rather quickly to take a good look at the fashion designer. Flaming was a light word for the man but he wasn't bad looking

"Now now...you were almost impossible to measure asleep and I surely need to know how much room to leave in your seat." Nikki pointed out with a long finger nail.

"My seat?" he said out loud with smirk then leaned against the wall taking in the comment.

"Shhh...Shh....You don't want to wake him do you? He looks so....tempting when he sleeps like that. Much more innocent than I expected." Nikki said with a canary like grin that twittered in almost a whisper, "Yes, your seat. I am suppose to fit you into clothing and certainly you don't want it tight in all those...important places."

"Mmm....so yeah...you're suppose to measure me right?" Michi questioned as his thoughts took other avenues of interest.

"Of course, that's first then we can try on a few things and your hair will have to be washed and styled." Nikki replied as he eyed the man up and down then winked.

Michi then smirked and tilted his head, "Why don't you measure me back in the other room. Narcissus-san doesn't need to get up too soon....I'm sure you can get a good idea of my measurements...there."

Nikki blinked then bit his bottom lipsticked lip and smiled, "Why of course...."

Turning away they walked off to the other room, the tape measure unrolling in Nikki's hand.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:18 pm

"Don't get drunk on me, Ryu-kun. We don't need drunken hallucinations too." Naoko said with a smile. "I mean... flying pizza might be next, you know." he said, calmly nomming on a piece of pizza, rather relaxed as the television droned on and on.

He was about halfway through his own beer and about ready for a third piece of pizza when the violinist finished his Asahi.
"Want me to get you another? I gotta get up for more pizza anyway... and I can grab another beer for me from the fridge too." the blond said, standing up and snatching the empty can from Ryu's fingers before his akuma could protest.

Sighing, Kai's amber eyes watched Chiyou and Nezumi argue. He calmly stood however, the two never noticing him in the slightest, walked over to one of the amps, plugged his guitar in, and turned the volume on high.
One mighty stroke of the strings sent a god-awful sound through the room almost on par with a glass shattering shriek.

After the long note rang out, Nakai sighed, standing there calmly and relaxed. "Ne... seems to me you're both at fault." His amber eyes narrowed sharply as first, he looked at the manager. "Nezumi-san... a manager shouldn't just let his star walk all over him. Have some guts. Stand up for yourself... and don't give up on your star no matter what they do. You failed in that regard and gave up on Hi-chan." but then his annoyed gaze fell on Chiyou. "Hideki-kun... you're a brat. I know it... Nezumi-san knows it... Izzy knows it... and you know it... You can't have everything your way and sometimes you have to listen to what someone else tells you to do, even if you don't like it at the time. I came here today..." Nakai adjusted the guitar strap on his shoulder as he spoke, completely at ease. "Not because I wanted to but because Nezumi-san told me to. I don't like that he's my manager and not Izzy... but I can't do anything about it so I've decided to just shut up and get my work done. Besides, Nezumi-san hasn't actually done anything to piss me off yet so I've no real hard feelings to the guy... I just liked Izzy better." he was blunt and to the point, obviously. "They've got their own ways of dealing with stars... managers that is... and what you need, Hi-chan isn't someone babying you but shoving you into the real world... otherwise you'll hide behind your flaws and fade into obscurity." his gaze fell on Chiyou again, and there was a hint of understanding in the man's eyes.

He wasn't trying to piss Chiyou off... he was trying to make the 'kid' understand.

"You're a pro, ne?" Kai asked seriously. "Act like a pro. Whine and gripe and cry to me when we go back to your place all you want about Nezumi-san or your eyes or anything that's bothering you... but at the studio... you're a pro. Moreso than myself... because you're my senpai here, remember? Act like it and not a spoiled brat."

It was wonderful... to sleep while being pampered. In fact, Narcissus did that quite often when in hair and makeup for a long time.
Why not?
It wasn't as if they needed his input.
But after a while, the young tiger had woken up, though he hadn't exactly opened his eyes... but he was well aware of his surroundings.
Instead, he was peacefully thinking about this and that, mostly about Ohayou... then about Izzy... and just when he started to dwell on the subject of Ko-kun and Yuuji... he heard Michi and Nikki talking.

Akihiko was half tempted to sit up right then and tell the two that he wasn't their ******** doll and he wasn't innocent at all!
But then the conversation turned to measuring Michi... and even Narcissus could tell that the tone of the two men meant something far different than mere measurements.

Instead of stopping them however, the musician just let the two go about their business.
Wasn't the first time Michi's slept with someone in Akihiko's house after all... and that idea brought a smirk to the 'sleeping' man's face.

He'd tease Michi mercilessly after this... especially after what had happened with the physical therapist and Chiyou... in the young Koyasu's utility room.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:37 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

A while later, Michi and Nikki exited the room. Nikki was just a little flushed because he had never quite experienced anything quite like....this man. And Michi had the smug satisfied cat look that just answered any questions.

"Mm...I think I know exactly what to dress you up in now...." Nikki said with wink as he floated back into the living room where all the things he had brought waited.

"Yeah...I'm sure you do..." Michi answered with a casual purr in his throat. Some of his stress certainly had been alleviated. Felt good to be back in the saddle again. Anything to get his mind off of the forbidden fruit named Koyasu .....

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Of course when Nikki got to the living room... Akihiko wasn't there anymore.

He came from the side kitchen entrance, looking at Michi with one raised eyebrow. "Do I need to make you a permanent room here, Michi-kun? I mean... first my laundry room... then a guest room..." he insinuated, stirring the contents of a cup of coffee almost absently as he spoke.

The musician leaned against the kitchen door frame and yawned. "Gomen... that damn medicine Shou-san's doctor gave me makes me sleepy... I hadn't meant to fall asleep in the chair. Course... I suppose it's good I did... Nikki-san thought putting a bow in my hair was funny..." Akihiko said, glancing at Nikki.

Yep, the fashion diva was busted.

But then those blues flashed back over to Michi. "Waifu ja nai... so don't EVEN say it..." he said, wagging a warning finger at the man before smirking again and going back into the kitchen.

He came back with another cup of coffee, this one for Michi. "Ne, Nikki-san... what grand ideas have a romp in the sheets with Tanaka-san inspired you to dress him in?" Akihiko teased, handing the spare cup of coffee to Michi and then hiding his smile behind his own coffee cup as he took a sip.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games