Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:21 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Creepy? It's not creepy! Now, some of our fangirls are creepy! Like this one girl who wrote me letters each and every day for like, a year. We had to send her a cease and desist letter when she started sending fingernail clippings, bits of her hair, and a calendar of her...oh god...I hate to even say it...her "ovulation schedule" for whenever I was ready to "come be with her". Now that is creepy. I think I'm rather normal compared to some." Hideki laughed, remembering just how absolutely batshit some of the people he'd come across in his life had been. He was pretty damn stable and un-creepy, as far as he was concerned.

"A good thing, eh? You think? Some have said that I have ADHD...or that I have "bi-polar tendencies". I disagree. I think I'm just me..." the kid grinned, feeling around for his bottle of hair texturizer and spraying it on the front of his head, mussing the hair about until it felt the way he was used to feeling it.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Terrific plan? Baka!" Haru would have thumped his head if he could have right then and there.

"Mm...well there are several possibilities. But what would Go Records benefit out of it? Goshiro-san has so many other businesses besides the Label. It's not like he's hurting for cash or for publicity. Go Records is a very selective label too. He doesn't really have a reason to go after Smash does he?" asked Haru as he tried to look at all the possibilities. Yes, Smash had a lot of enemies. Well, maybe Izo had more enemies than Smash.

"Yes, he does have a lot of enemies...but now that we know that there's someone out there with a big beef against Smash. It makes it easier for me to look after myself and Shou. We'll be ok. And well you're not going to be much help like that. So you're going to have to trust that I'll be Ok, You."

Then he nodded and glanced at You, "Alright but, if you need anything, you call me. I'll figure out how to help. Don't worry about what I'm doing just call." he said firmly. "You're very important to me...."

"Mm..maybe so...but Shou's really fussy right now. He might change his mind. Izzy is there with him from what the bodyguards text me. The man seems to make him see reason when he's out of sorts. So I hope that helps. Shou needs a little time. And he's very protective of his nephew"

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"In that case, Haru-kun... why not have Naoko, Ryuukaze, and Ko-kun spend the day with Izzy Lucky? You said Shou and Ko-kun were having pancakes with him tomorrow night anyway... it'd make things less a hassle for the bodyguards if they were just together the entire day. Course..." You stopped, thinking about this for a moment. "I know Narcissus has a press conference tomorrow too... so it may work out to where Shou is finished in the morning on NHK... and then he can get Ko-kun back before Izzy Lucky has to get Narcissus to his press conference. Ever notice that man never drives?" Ishihara said quizzically, thinking about that little fact randomly.

He sighed, picking up his tea again and taking a long sip this time, nearly draining the cup in the process. "Go Records has nothing to profit by that I can see... but right now they're the only people I can think of. Unless it's someone Izo's taken down on the past... but I'm not very privy to that information. I'm more onto current affairs, you know?" the shark scratched his head. "And we can't get the police involved because if it becomes public that someone's taking shots at managers and their stars from SMASH... stocks will plummet and workers may want out of their contracts. Ah...." he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "I've nothing to do but sit on my a** and try to figure this out... I really do hate playing detective..." You sighed again, looking very worn out suddenly.

Dark eyes flickered over to lock with Haru's gaze and a small smile came to the man's lips. "If I need anything... I'll call. I promise. But if anything happens with you, you better call me fast. Oh and... uh... I had a bullet proof vest dropped off at your office... or rather it should be there in the morning. I'll text the bodyguard unit and see if they can get you a test kit too... Shou's tea was drugged at the onsen so it'd probably be best to test anything he eats or drinks before he puts it in his mouth... just to be safe. Same with you too, Haru-kun. I don't want to hear you've been drugged and kidnapped because injuries be damned I'll be out trying to get you back and you know it." he said firmly, putting his foot down... metaphorically.

"No see now THAT girl isn't creepy. She's insane. Completely different levels of weird there." Kai pointed out, trying to help Chiyou but then giving up and letting the 'kid' do his hair however he wanted. "But I don't think you're bi-polar... or ADHD because you can focus... just... I mean it's not like you get grumpy and pissy randomly. Someone's usually gotta make you mad... like me." the blond smiled.

"Now my fans have this thing with underwear... not exactly sure why but I end up getting them in fan letters. Totally gross. Why would I want some girl's panties when I've never even met her?! Course now if it were Hi-chan's panties..." the guitarist teased, giving Chiyou a light smack on the butt before heading out of the bathroom.

"My phone got a text from the driver. Car's here!" he called back innocently.

"Wakatta yo..." Naoko sighed, falling face first onto the bed. "Niisan ga hoshii..." he whispered, really feeling like everything would be a little bit better if Sai were around and not Shou.
But Shou had an NHK interview and performance the next morning... of course he wouldn't be Sai...
And there was no telling when Sai'd pop back up either.
"Vacation was perfect until Shou woke up... then I got a cold... then Jun confused everyone... then everything was finally going right again and..." he sighed again, turning over onto his back, looking up at the ceiling. "Ne... Ryu-kun... I..."
But then his akuma was asking about smoke...
"Huh? No... wait are you insinuating I smell like smoke?!" he asked indignantly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:54 pm

User Image

"Yeah, I guess you're right. That chick was pretty special. And that happened back when I was only 15. As if I could be a father...like...ever! Let alone at 15. Poor girl was out of her mind." the young blond tilted his head, squinting his eyes as he tried so very hard to see what he looked like in the mirror.

No luck, of course. Just a dim blur. The usual.

"I never thought I had any of those ailments, either. But...this was stuff that was thrown around at me when I was younger. Guess that some people can't just accept the fact that a kid will be a kid, ne?" the youth giggled.

"Pantsu?" Chiyou frowned. He'd heard of it happening to stars...but it hadn't clicked as being strange until this very moment. He agreed, though. It was pretty gross to be given something like that from a complete stranger.

"M....my panties!" he gasped, then hopped about a foot when he felt his bottom get smacked.

"Perrrrv!" Hideki yelled, running his hand through his hair one last time before heading out to the car.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:14 pm

"You're the one who dressed up like a shy little school girl and seduced me... remember?" Nakai pointed out, grabbing his things and shoving them into a satchel bag.
He'd gotten Chiyou's too, though he guessed they'd have a copy of the album at the studio already.
"You know... we should do that again. I didn't get enough time with my innocent little fuku-clad Hi-chan..." the blond teased with a wink.
Of course now they were at the limo and he quickly opened the door for Chiyou. Thank god the driver hadn't heard them!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:20 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"No, I'm not trying to say you smell like smoke!" the violinist said incredulously, amazed that his lover would think that! Sure, he had asked that Naoko maybe consider quitting, but he wasn't going to insult his lover over a few cigarettes.

"I mean a different kind of smoke...like something actually burning..." Ryu clarified, turning his nose up and taking several deep whiffs of the air.
It could be nothing. He'd smelled random, "phantom" smells before. Most people had. They happened. It just seemed weird. He knew he'd turned off the stove after making the tea...so what could it be?

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 pm

"But I don't smell anything..." Naoko said, sniffing the air as well.
In truth he didn't.
Then again...
"But you do realize you're asking a man with a cold to smell..." he added logically.
His sinuses were ******** up and had been for days!
Getting up off the bed, the blond headed to the door. "I'll go make sure the stove isn't on or anything. Least you smell smoke and not gas..." he said, heading into the other room.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 pm

User Image

By the time he slipped into the car, Chiyou was bright red in the face. He didn't know whether to be livid, or to be flattered that Nakai had enjoyed that so much.

Either way, it left the young vocalist with a tingling, burning heat in the pit of his stomach. One that he was certain he would carry with him throughout the day.

Grabbing for his bag, Hideki finally found it and pulled it into his lap, unzipping it and rifling around until he found his iPod. Popping the earbuds in, he began listening to his own music, humming along as the limo pulled out and began driving toward the studio.
Without thinking about it, the smaller blond leaned over on the guitarist's arm, completely comfortable with the older star, even in the presence of the driver.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Kai, for his part, wrapped an around Chiyou's waist and closed his eyes, leaning against the 'kid' too, taking a quick nap as the driver weaved in and out of traffic.
Thank god the roads had finally been cleared after the blizzard!

An hour later they made it to the studio and somehow Nakai woke himself up. Yawning, he stretched his arms up over his head.
"Down to business..." he sighed, glancing at Chiyou. "And here I'd hoped this was all a dream and we were still cuddling in bed." the guitarist teased before getting out and helping his younger charge.

Thankfully, the driver had pulled into the garage instead of outside the complex so the two stars could avoid any fans lurking around.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:39 pm

User Image

Shrugging, Ryuukaze heaved a sigh, figuring it was all in his head. Probably another effect of being just so damn worn out.

"Meatball subs..." the vocalist muttered to himself, smirking, as Naoko left the room.

That was all it amounted to. Meatball subs. His lover would check everything out and it would all be fine. Plain and simple.

Closing his eyes, the violinist let himself start to drift off.

Strangely, the smell of smoke only seemed to get thicker and heavier. to the point that it almost felt hard to breathe.

As if something burning were sitting on his chest...

Opening his eyes, the akuma found himself face to face with what appeared to be a half-charred demon, skin blackened by flames and cracked beyond repair. Long, black hair draping over him like a veil as the thing glared down on him, eyes black and bloodshot, filled with pure evil.

"Omae wa mo shindeiru...." the being rasped, breath smelling of ash and soot.

Ryu was frozen in place, unable to as much as lift an arm or leg, as the thing bore down on him.

"Iie...iie..." the vocalist gasped, tears in his eyes. Whatever...or whoever...this thing was...it wanted him dead, obviously. Death was not something he hoped to meet any time soon.

Squeezing his eyes shut, Ryuukaze gathered up what little courage he had left and screamed out, "Begone! Go! In the name of my forefathers, you cannot hurt me!"
The same thing his own father had told him would keep the ghosts and boogeymen away when he was only a child. All he had to do was invoke those words and he would surely be safe.

For a moment, it felt like the whole room shook, then Ryu sat bolt upright in the bed, gasping. Had...had he just had a nightmare in that short amount of time?

No...he had really just screamed. His throat was almost raw from the primal fear that had fed into it.

The demon was gone, however. Just in time for Naoko to come dashing back into the room...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Nezumi had gone into the office an hour before his two new charges were due to arrive. He had everything lined up for their day, and had made sure everything was set up for Michi-kun as well. Since Michi would be with Narcissus for the day, he didn't have to worry about a few details, but tomorrow, he'd need to bring the man into the studio, preferably with Narcissus, to go over quite a few things.

Three stars at once...it was practically a suicide mission, but one he was willing to take.
If he screwed this up, though...well he might as well just jump off the top of the main building, then.

Sitting down at his computer, the mouse pulled up his email and began composing a new message. A message to Hiroki Asato.

Dear Hiroki,

I don't know where you are, or what's going on with you right now, but I hope you are well. Have you not gotten the messages from Takagi-san about things? I can't say I understand why you haven't responded, or why you are so far away still. You know...they told me the truth, about how you chose the business over me. I get it. You did what you had to do...but please see things from my point of view as well. I love you, and I'll give up anything in order to be close to you. All I ask is that you come back, safe and sound. Let me cook you a nice warm meal that we can sit down and eat in front of your TV again. I'll even put on that comfy white shirt of yours, the one that fits me like a dress. Anything, if it will make you happy. Just please, come back. We miss you. I miss you.

-Shinobu

He hit send, the message going from his personal email to Hiroki's inbox. If anyone managed to read the message, it would be pretty vague, and, frankly, it sounded like it had been written by a lovely young woman...not a busy little management-mouse.

Of course, Nezumi didn't expect Hiroki to get the email, and, if he did, he didn't know if the man would even care. He just had to get those feelings off of his chest one way or another. Regardless of how foolish it might have made him seem.

Wiping a few stray tears away from his eyes, the manager closed his computer down and headed out, locking his office behind him.

He walked into the studio just moments before Chiyou and Nakai.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:58 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Izzy Lucky? Well...yes, but I don't know his plans. And if Narcissus has a press conference well who knows what the man's schedule is like." he laughed as he shook his head. "You're acting like we can play musical chairs with Izzy Lucky tomorrow without even asking him"

Then he paused and thought about it for a moment, "I've never seen him drive but why should he. Have you seen Shou drive?" He turned the question right around and asked his partner. And while Haru knew that Shou could because Sai had that skill, it wasn't a public fact. Shou never was seen in a car of his own even though one sat in his garage. "Why drive when someone else can?" Although Haru didn't know that in reality, Narcissus couldn't drive if his life depended on it.

"Well, then you can't walk up to Goshiro-san and ask him. There is no proof that Go Records was involved as far as I can tell. But if you do piss of Goshiro-san, he might not take to kindly to the insinuation and sue your a** for defamation of character. So I wouldn't walk that road unless you've got a good cash. And, anyway, you shouldn't be trying to do detective work. It's not your job and you're injured, Mr. VP - Marketing and Promotions." he said as he tweaked his partner's nose.

"Your job is getting healed. Besides, even if you wanted to try to foolishly play detective you aren't going out of this house to do that. You're staying right here in bed. And if you think about getting up and wandering outside of the house to do something foolish, I'm guessing you know what I'll do about it..." he said with a knowledgeable smile as he stood up and leaned over just enough to kiss You on the lips. Oh yes, he'd do just 'that' if You didn't stay home and get healthy.

"A bullet proof vest and test kit?" he asked just before turning to the door. "Alright, I'll make sure the food is tested....and I'll wear the vest." Acting like he didn't already have that first thought in mind but accepted the fact while You had said it. Sure Haru wasn't an idiot. He just didn't let on that he had his own...means. However, the vest did make things easier for him. He didn't have to try to call in another favor.

"And I won't be drugged or kidnapped because I certainly don't want you playing Rambo anytime soon. You'd do a terrible impersonation at the moment." he pointed out with a rye smirk as got to the door. "Aisheteru, You..." he said with a slight turn of his head before exiting and getting some pillows and blankets from the linen closet. At least...the couch would be comfy. And their home was safe.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm

You sighed. Everything that Haru said was right... of course.
He shouldn't be running around playing "tantei" and he needed to be in bed resting until he could start physical therapy.
Course if the spider said to come he'd be up in a heartbeat and heading out the door... but other than that.
'Other than that everything's in #2's ballpark...' Ishihara inwardly groaned at the thought.
He'd ******** up... and now Haru didn't have the shark in his corner anymore.
Least not physically anyway.

"Aishiteru, Haru-kun... Oyasumi." You replied softly, watching his partner leave before getting as comfortable as possible in bed.
He took one of the painkillers that had been left on the nightstand from before he'd gone out, then closed his eyes and just tried to get some sleep.

Naoko literally stumbled into the room. He'd been running back from the kitchen and tripped on a rug, barely catching himself with the door frame.
"Ryu! Daijoubu ka?!" he called out, seeing his lover sitting there, as if woken from a terrible nightmare.
Shaking his foot free of the rug, the blond hurried over to his akuma's side and took the man's hand in his own. "Oi... Ryu... daijoubu ka?" he asked again, far less panicked this time.
Especially since he didn't see anything physically wrong with the violinist.

Walking into the studio, bag slung over his shoulder and Chiyou in tow, Nakai raised a hand to the mousy manager who stood there waiting for them.
"Ojamashimasu..." the guitarist said with a half yawn.
He still wasn't quite awake from the car ride over.
Taking off the bag he set it on a table then walked straight up to Nezumi. Amber eyes narrowed slightly and he looked the man up and down.
"Mmm... not as cute as Izzy... Least I won't be trying to get in your pants right off the bat." Kai spoke with a friendly smile before extending his hand. "Kai desu. Yoroshiku." he said, quite informally.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:58 pm

User Image

For a second, Ryu just looked up at Naoko as if he were confused, but then he laughed, wiping a sheen of sweat off of his brow with the back of his free hand.

"Daijoubu desu." he chuckled, looking over at the wall opposite the pianist.

"Did you find what might be making that smell?" the vocalist quickly changed the subject, trying to shift away from these crazy hallucinations he was having. He'd rather not even talk about them. It would only serve to make him seem weak, and upset Naoko.

As disturbing as these episodes were, he knew that they were nothing more than illusions, simply his mind playing tricks on him.

But every time you nearly kick the bucket...is it just an illusion, the conversations you have with your family? he thought to himself, frowning at the question in his mind.

"Ne...Na-kun...do you think there is an afterlife? What do you believe happens...when we move on?" the question came out faster than he could think to shut up.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:13 pm

"No um... there was nothing making that smell..." Naoko replied softly, sitting back on the edge of the bed.
He gently took Ryu's hands in his own, sitting across from the violinist. "Ne... Ryu-kun... what's really bothering you?" the blond asked, but was suddenly asked a question in return.
"Afterlife?"
Naoko frowned, thinking about that for a long time. "Lots of people believe in heaven, ne? I'm... I'm not so sure... It's why I want to live my life to it's fullest, in case there isn't something afterward. Demo..." the frown turned a little bit deeper. "I hope there's a heaven... otherwise... Jun and... that man..." he sighed, blinking and trying not to focus on the innocent life he'd taken. "I want everyone to be happy... you know? If there is a heaven... everyone would be happy there. Maybe we get reincarnated eventually too. Who knows?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games