Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:22 pm

((Also thanks Mi Mi I think I could have done better, at least with the line work. I didn't know Psy posted it already sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:24 pm

((The maps are awesome! xp ))

She grinned at Liada, "So I missed out on a drinking game last night? Too bad I was so tired, all I did was go back to my empty quarters and go to bed."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:27 pm

((I think it looks great User Image))

Leko was trying to drink you all under the table last night? User Image
She is so very irresponsible. User Image
Sometimes it's just better to be living in ignorance when it comes to her.

*rinses the glass out in the sink*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:29 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

JJ smiled and nodded to Lia, then his eyes caught something fantastic. He quickly covered his nose as a snort of blood spurted from his nose. He turned, pinching on his nose as he turned to get her a fresh glass, stopping as he realized his hand was covered in blood. "Uhh... one second, Lia; let me stop this first." I could've sworn we got that fixed the last time I was at that witch doctor's place; damn stereotypical response curse!

JJ Kooms

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:30 pm

*Walks into MW and up to Kat.* Hey Kat. You're looking mighty fine. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:32 pm

*raised an eyebrow at JJ picking up on only the word "curse"*
Don't tell me Leko has been playing tricks on you too? User Image
I need a smoke and maybe a drink...

*taps out a clove*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:33 pm

She turned and faced Showcase, arching an eyebrow at him.

"Well, I see you made it back from Vegas in one piece. Did Franco introduce you to all the women he knows there?" She sipped her beer and crossed her legs.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Yep. One piece. Franco must go to Vegas on a regular basis because I met so many people I can't keep it all straight. cool Wanna get me a beer, babe? wink

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

((brb major laundry flip and put away session, I very much dislike Sundays stare ))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

J.J. Kooms

"No, no, no, no, no." JJ moved to the sink, running his hands under the warm water. "I was on an ingredient assignment once, and the only way I could get it from the owner was if he'd see me react in certain stereotypical fashions." He pulled up a washcloth and wiped his face. "Had to consult a witch doctor, and I thought it had an expiration to it, but..." He twisted the washcloth in his hands, holding it under the water. "I see something... exciting... and this happens."

JJ Kooms

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:39 pm

*Nibbling away at the nuts, Lia notices that JJ seems a bit out of sorts, then sees his nose bleed.* Oh shite! Are you okay? *She floats over the counter and pulls out a small vial and Q-tips from her pocket. She holds JJ in one place and tips his head back to get a better look at it.* Here hold still. This will work instantly. *The opens the vial and the fragrance of mint enters the room as she sticks the Qtip into the vial, then carefully rubs the cream into JJ's nose to heal the bleeding. It stung very little and cauterized the blood artery* How's it feel?

*Her ears twitch to the new male voice but stays focused on what she was doing*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 pm

She sat there at stared at Showcase. She couldn't believe that he waltzed into the bar after not seeing her for two weeks and all he had to say was to get him a beer? stressed

She smiled sweetly at him, "Um, Babe, I believe your legs aren't broke. Why don't YOU get us both a beer."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:43 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Ah.... Thank you, Liada." He blushed a little as she got close to his face, then relaxed as the mint made its way into his nose. "That feels better."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:49 pm

*shrugs gets up and goes behind the bar to rummage around for some beer. He comes across something new he hasn't seen before. Dead Guy Ale. confused He gets out a bottle, pops the top and takes a taste.* cool Not bad. *Looks to some people he hasn't met. He hold out a hand to the gentleman.* Officer Justin Showcase. Nice to meet you. cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games