Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4628 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:51 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life isn't worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Oh yeah, I remember him talking about it sometime last week." JJ took another pull on his beer. "So it finally happened, huh... Makes sense that he'd go for Leko, but why not have her just flip to her other half? Isn't that one angelic as well?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 pm

"Well you see, the angelic one was here, and she did the purification to QS. Then Leko regained control and was there when he turned all angelic. Besides, it was all taken care of. Only way to beat an avenging angel is to corrupt him back to his dark and dangerous ways. User Image"

She giggled and sipped some more of her coffee.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:00 pm

J.J. Kooms

JJ felt some sweat run down his neck as he laughed weakly. "I'll keep that in mind in case I ever find myself fighting him; I've said this before, but I don't do the whole 'fighting supernatural entities' schtick if I can help it. So I'll try to knock him in Leko's direction." He took another pull on his beer. "How is the planning going, by the way? Do you need any assistance on getting foods or drink in?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:06 pm

"I don't think you have too much to worry about as far as QS is concerned. He usually doesn't start fights with people he doesn't know. And I think his destruction is almost a form of flattery. You know, kind of like little boys torture the little girls they like? xd "

"And as far as the reception is concerned, everything is set, but thank you for your generous offer. I do hope you're planning on attending."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:09 pm

J.J. Kooms

"I am indeed; it gave me an actually legitimate reason to go to Brooks Brothers this week rather than 'I need a new tie'." JJ smiled. "I haven't worn a tuxedo in a while, so I had a new coat made up; my old one is a bit tight in the shoulders. The seamstress told me it would be ready tomorrow, so with luck, it'll fit on the first go-round." He took a sip of beer. "Now I just need to pick out a gift for the two of them."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 pm

"A new coat, eh? Well, I hope it does fit, being as the wedding is on Thursday. biggrin "

She sipped her coffee, "So, you planning on going to the wedding alone? Or do you have a date in mind?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:22 pm

J.J. Kooms

"No, just going by myself." JJ smiled at Kat, sipping his beer. "I'm still getting to know everyone here, so I don't want to put someone on the spot just yet. Besides," he smiled again, looking around the bar. "I'll still be able to see everyone there, and it's not as if I were going to a complete stranger's wedding a lá Wedding Crashers." He glanced over at her. "Are you going to be going with someone? Oh, and actually, where do guests that aren't family sit? Or will that be made clear on Thursday?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:25 pm

She smiled, "Well, I'm the Maid of Honor, and my date is Justin. He's the best man, and is Dougherty's partner on the force as well. He and I have been dating since back before the holidays."

She finished off her coffee and tossed the empty cup. "And as far as where you'll sit, you'll find that out on Thursday. The ushers will seat you either on the bride's side or the groom's side. smile "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Congratulations!" JJ smiled and stood, moving around to the recycling to toss his empty beer bottle in. "So, you're planning the reception and the Maid of Honor simultaneously... I wager you'll be relieved when the ceremony is over, as well." JJ winked as he ducked beneath the bar, retrieving another beer for himself. "Can I get you anything while I'm back here?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:35 pm

She grinned at JJ, "Well, now that I have had my caffeine, I suppose a beer would be nice. Just get me whatever you're drinking. I'm not too much of a beer snob...I can usually find something to like about any of the brands we carry. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:42 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Sure thing." He pulled out a second Dead Guy and popped the top off with his thumb, then slid it on down to her. "It's a bit heady, but frankly, it's one of my favorite Amican-made beers. Rogue's Shakespeare Stout is also really good, too." He held his own bottle up. "Cheers!"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:45 pm

She accepted the bottle from him and held it aloft briefly in a toast. "Bottoms up. xd "

She tipped up the bottle and took a small sip of the beer. It was a bit stronger than what she was used to, but had an excellent flavor. She set the bottle down and smiled.

"Well, I'm glad we started carrying this brand for you, it's quite good."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:54 pm

J.J. Kooms

"As am I; I rarely get the opportunity to enjoy this beer at bars, though there was one place I used go to that had it on tap." He took a pull, savoring the beer as he drank. "They rotated it out, though, and never brought it back; I found it particularly ironic that I had to shut them down a few months later due to illegal cultivation of marijuana in their back rooms. They've since re-opened, albeit under new management." He took another pull. "But enough about that; I need to stop talking about work when I'm relaxing."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 pm

She sipped some more of the beer. "Yeah, sometimes it's hard to get away from shop talk, isn't it? So, do you have any questions about our little town here? I can try and answer them as best as I can."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:03 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Well... Yes, actually." He leaned on the bar, setting his bottle in front of him. "I've been primarily coming here to Most Wanted when I have the time, and I haven't been around the town much save for the trips to the store for some food. What, would you say, I absolutely have to try out here?"

(( Taking a walk home, back on in 20 min or so. biggrin ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4628 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games