Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:58 pm
(( Why do I get the feeling that Vassnta is starting to look like Micheal Jackson with his avatar? eek rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:04 pm
(( eek You know, I think you're right.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:10 pm
((Its the shoulder pads! I knew it wasn't just me~! *huggles Kits*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 pm
(( rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:19 pm
{{I don't know what you're talking about. neutral }}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:22 pm
(( rofl Sure you don't... rofl ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm
(( OMG! It's MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAEL! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:29 pm
(( Don't get him near that doctor! He could kill him! gonk rofl ))  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm
((What a bunch of loons... *eats pie*))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:39 pm
lady leko-chan
((*eats pie*))
{{That can be taken two different unclean ways...}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:46 pm
ThisEmptySoul
lady leko-chan
((*eats pie*))
{{That can be taken two different unclean ways...}}

(( twisted hey this pie isn't going to eat itself... or is it... User Image))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:47 pm
((*tries to keep the pie away from TES* ninja ))  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:54 pm
(( DON'T GIVE HIM ANY PIE!!! LOOK HOW HE HANDLES CAKE!!!! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 pm
*She did sleep a bit better last night. Didn't wake up as many times, but she has got to get some new pillows. There aren't enough of them and they don't feel quite right. She's used to goose down filled pillows and comforter. stare She rolls over to see her husband is already gotten up.

As she sighs heavily, William enters the bedroom with a towel around his waist. Morning, Love. wink Did you sleep better? *He goes over to the bed, leans down and kisses her real quick. She grins as he goes over to the closet, drops his towel and starts to get dressed.* Come on. We'll go to the local Catholic Church I would attend every once in a while and then I'll take you out to brunch.

*She gets out of bed and as she passes by, kisses him once again and goes to shower. heart It takes her probably 3 times longer to get ready here. gonk It's more difficult since she doesn't have any room in the bathroom OR her vanity she normally sits at to do her hair and makeup. gonk She puts on a very nice designer dress with the perfect shoes. Just because she's staying in middle-class hell is no reason for her to give up style. talk2hand

He looks at his watch and tries to hurry her up.* I'll introduce you to a few of the neighbors who attend this church too. *He opens the door to the Ferrari for her and she gets in. He takes off rather fast so they aren't late and during the ride over, she contemplates how good it will be to meet the neighbors, get a feel for who they are, their situation and gage if they would be willing to sell their properties or not. User Image

They get to a very small church…certainly not like the Cathedral in Upper GGG. And he opens her car door for her as fast as possible, taking her by the arm and trying to hustle her along. They make it in time for them to sit in the very back. She raises an eyebrow a few times as she listens to the service. Afterwards, Psy met some of the neighbors as William had said. Most were stunned to meet her and some even baulked at her gorgeous dress. She was charming and completely polite, shaking hands, smiling her best most charming smile and she was as gracious as could be. Perfect posture, head held high, meeting and greeting. Just as she does countless times at social events and the country club.

She paid very close attention, highly alert and examining each and every one of these people. Asked lots of questions to get to know them, took note of their clothing and jewelry to get a sense of their financial standing. ANY sign or shred of anything to find out what she is dealing with. William shook hands and stood in a group of the men. All of them laughing every once in a while and talking. He kept his eye on his wife and every once in a while she'd catch his gaze and wink at him. wink He was proud of her for being so gracious and accepting. Oh you MUST come over ladies. Come for tea and I'll make a little something. *The women nod and she goes around making sure she says all of her goodbye's and "so very glad to have met you" chat. She goes and takes her husband by the arm.* I'm sorry to steal him from you gentleman, but my darling husband has promised me brunch. wink The men all smile at Psy and William grins.* Yeah, I did. See ya around. cool *The men nod and they all say their goodbye's too.

Once in the car, William turns to his wife and grins proudly.* You seemed like you were having a good time. smile *She grins as he starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot.* Oh I did. User Image I'm going to have some of the ladies over for tea soon. *She clasps her hands and sets them in her lap as she watches the road. He reaches over and pats her knee.* That's my girl. wink

*He takes her to a local diner and over brunch, she insists they go shopping after because there are some things she MUST have. Once at the diner, she starts to walk in and past everyone but he grabs her arm. He says quietly to her and as discretely as possible* We have to get on the list, Love. To be seated. *Dumbfounded at this, she then realizes there are a bunch of people waiting to be seated and crosses her arms under her bosom. This is UNFATHOMABLE!! stressed She goes over to a seating area and stands in front of a man sitting. She glares at the man and he finally gets uncomfortable enough to move so she can sit.

It takes FOREVER to get a table and she's quite annoyed at the wait. She gets over it though once the waitress comes by with water and menus. They order a decent meal and she makes her shopping list on her iphone as she thinks of things she HAS TO HAVE. Once finished, they leave to go on her shopping quest.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:17 am
Psyzapp-d
ThisEmptySoul
{{Yes, just smile that adorable crooked smile and stick your p***s in. emotion_awesome Piece of cake.}}

(( User Image You put your p***s in CAKE?!!! User Image Don't let Miro know!! User Image User Image ))

(( This adorable crooked smile of mine just so happens to work real well in some such instances. wink Besides that, Trina and Will are still newlyweds, so what more did you expect? Heh heh heh ... emotion_dealwithit

confused Wait a minute ... TES? In cake? eek Uhh, that's just TMI! talk2hand *Decides to pass on those small, cream filled sponge cakes called Twinkies.* xp

*Not knowing what all is on Psy's shopping list besides down pillows and comforter, decides to let her puppetmaster handle the quest. sweatdrop ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games